• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sheikah Shrine; Impa's Spiritual home of Support & Speculation. Hear our voice Echo for a Echo Fighters Pass!

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
I would love for Impa to get in this game (specifically her Hyrule Warriors design). To be honest, I can't really be considered a "true" Impa fan since I never cared about her until Skyward Sword. I always found her Ocarina of Time design to be a bit lame. I have been on a huge Hyrule Warriors binge lately and Impa is my favorite character. Her design in that game is one of my favorite of all video game characters.

I've seen a lot of people suggest that she should be an echo of Sheik, but I feel she has a lot more to offer than that. Either of her movesets in Hyrule Warriors would stand out and offer something unique to Smash. Her greatsword would make her one of the few water elemental characters in the game and she has a very distinct style compared to Ike or Cloud. If she used her naginata, she would be the only polearm user in the game aside from Palutena (and Bandana Dee if he gets in). Worst case scenario, I would still be happy and accept her as an echo of Sheik.
I would absolutely love if Impa got in as a newcomer, HW design, using her naginata, maybe with some Sheikah magic. If no other character but her got in I'd be happy lol. But realistically, she'd probably be lower priority (sort of like Daisy) and would be made an echo. At least in OoT Impa trained Zelda to become Sheik, so it would make sense why the two would fight similarly.

And while I was an Impa fan since I played OoT when I was younger (I just found her character to be really badass, and her whole story with Zelda, with her raising Zelda in hiding - even if it was told off-screen - to be interesting), they greatly improved upon her character in SS and HW (I even loved sage Impa in BoTW). Hopefully they continue to incorporate her well in future games!

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
And while I was an Impa fan since I played OoT when I was younger (I just found her character to be really badass, and her whole story with Zelda, with her raising Zelda in hiding - even if it was told off-screen - to be interesting), they greatly improved upon her character in SS and HW (I even loved sage Impa in BoTW). Hopefully they continue to incorporate her well in future games!
BOTW brought the Sheikah and Gerudo back in the perfect way imaginable (although, I'm still hoping for some darker Sheikah lore in a game in the future like the Shadow Temple and the Well from OoT), but I really did want a young Impa in the game because she was so great in the other games. Thankfully, we had Urbosa as a motherly and protective character for Zelda.

I'm expecting a brand new 2D Zelda game to release next year since they've come out around every 2 years since Phantom Hourglass; although, all teams could have been working to get BOTW out the window. On the other hand ALBW and Triforce Heroes along with the 3 zelda remakes were all in development the same time as BOTW was so we know they're not short staffed.

Anyways what role do you think or want Impa to play in the new game? Also, what new things would you like to see brought to the table?

I'm very interested in the art style that they'll go for in the next game. I also really want to see more interactions with minor and main characters because I really felt SS missed the mark on interactions with minor characters within the world, whilst exceeding exceptionally with the main cast (a villain that felt like a constant threat and that was clever like Ghirahim was, was absolutely amazing), and ALBW failed to do both, resulting in the games not quite capturing the magic of Zelda.

R.O.B.B.E.D

Smash Rookie
The next game should promote the Yiga Clan to the primary antagonist and have Impa lead an attack on them.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The next game should promote the Yiga Clan to the primary antagonist and have Impa lead an attack on them.
This alone has a far better theme for a spin-off than everything Tingle has ever done :smirk:

Cool concept though! And yes I'd love to see something similar happen to this. The Sheikah-Yiga rivalry and all the other events before BOTW where the Sheikah where the dominant people of Hyrule really would make for a good game concept. It also made me realise that where Impa to have a bigger role in BOTW, as in Skyward Sword, she would probably take over the leading role of Link and Zelda. Especially since BOTW isn't all THAT story-heavy.

Anyway, there's a lot which they can do with Impa's character at this given point. What I'd like to see would be another sort of double role like she had in Skyward Sword. But spread across two games even maybe. The Sheikah can live for a long time through meditation it seems, it wouldn't be farfetched to have Impa in two different games, if the games make a clear connection towards each other. A prequel to BOTW could very easily establish this sort of role for Impa for example. Or what about the First Hero who fought against Demise's army on Hylia's side prior to Skyward Sword? Seeing as the map layout is quite different in Skyward Sword, they could just base a new game like BOTW on a map inspired mostly on Skyward Sword.

Impa would be there again as well, and probably even Ghirahim. The origin of Calamity Ganon can even be explained further by giving Demise a stronger backstory, as well as Impa's dedication to Hylia, or even the Sheikah race as a whole. In this time, there probably wouldn't be Yiga yet. But that could be saved for a sequel. They could establish the origin of the Goddess / Master Sword and Fi, Impa and the early Sheikah with their possible technology (think of what was present in the Lanayru Mines, and BOTW), origins of Ghirahim, Demise, and even Ganon(dorf) and Calamity Ganon, origins of how the first Kingdom of Hylia (predating Hyrule) got to be.. why the land was send to the sky and all... Seems like a solid game, on paper.

What am expecting is something totally new however... What exactly, I can't say. I do expect Zelda to continue down the road of BOTW, but trying to add more and more classic Zelda elements into it, as dungeon exploration. Which is all what was really missing in BOTW, as well as Young Impa of course. I do hope for more character growth with Impa in the franchise, yet after BOTW, I can't say what's gonna happen. Seems like they prefer to add new characters to add to the story instead of building up on the ones they have so.. I'd be pleased to see something else happening.

Another potential game I just started to think of is a Zelda based far more on stealth missions, but using a similar engine to BOTW. Nintendo has expressed how they wanted to use Sheik maybe for a future Zelda, and if Sheik where to be a main character, stealth would be her gimmick. And this would also allow for a easy role for Impa as tutor / instructor / mentor kind of role that's probably gonna be pretty damn major.
I would love for Impa to get in this game (specifically her Hyrule Warriors design). To be honest, I can't really be considered a "true" Impa fan since I never cared about her until Skyward Sword. I always found her Ocarina of Time design to be a bit lame. I have been on a huge Hyrule Warriors binge lately and Impa is my favorite character. Her design in that game is one of my favorite of all video game characters.

I've seen a lot of people suggest that she should be an echo of Sheik, but I feel she has a lot more to offer than that. Either of her movesets in Hyrule Warriors would stand out and offer something unique to Smash. Her greatsword would make her one of the few water elemental characters in the game and she has a very distinct style compared to Ike or Cloud. If she used her naginata, she would be the only polearm user in the game aside from Palutena (and Bandana Dee if he gets in). Worst case scenario, I would still be happy and accept her as an echo of Sheik.
I would also gladly accept Impa as a Echo of Sheik at this point. Not only because I just desperately want her in, but I originally also wanted Impa to replace Sheik and take over her moveset or at least playstyle. The new Final Smash is also very well fitting for Impa, and Sheik is probably gonna be Top Tier or at least viable once again, so that's a definite plus. There's alo enough Impa could do to make herself shine as her own character through being a Echo, explained this before.. yet am not 100% sure now if my ideas are a bit too ambitious.

Last edited:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
It's official: I wouldn't mind seeing Impa as an Echo Fighter of Sheik. Given how many appearances she's made throughout the Zelda series, I'd say she deserves that much. If she did make it in the game, I think it would be cool if she had both her Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time appearances as alt costumes.

Though I wonder... What minor differences would Impa have from Sheik, in terms of moveset?

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
It's official: I wouldn't mind seeing Impa as an Echo Fighter of Sheik. Given how many appearances she's made throughout the Zelda series, I'd say she deserves that much. If she did make it in the game, I think it would be cool if she had both her Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time appearances as alt costumes.

Though I wonder... What minor differences would Impa have from Sheik, in terms of moveset?
I would think she’d be a bit slower and slightly heavier hitting than Sheik.

Maybe she uses a deku nut in her up-B like in OoT.

Instead of a dagger she could use her baton blade during the final smash I suppose, also referencing OoT.

Her shield could be similar to the magic shield she uses in SS, but that might be too different from Sheik.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I would think she’d be a bit slower and slightly heavier hitting than Sheik.

Maybe she uses a deku nut in her up-B like in OoT.

Instead of a dagger she could use her baton blade during the final smash I suppose, also referencing OoT.

Her shield could be similar to the magic shield she uses in SS, but that might be too different from Sheik.
that would make a lot of sense, she could always use the giant blade or the nigata for her final smash

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
that would make a lot of sense, she could always use the giant blade or the nigata for her final smash
Sheik’s new final smash is very Sheikah inspired though. They got rid of Zelda’s light arrows, and now have various Sheikah symbols with her slices. It just screams OoT/SS Impa.

I mean, don’t get me wrong seeing her pull out that giant blade or naginata would be cool as hell, but if she’s an echo it seems unlikely.

On a side note, I really hope Impa has various alts representing various games, Ike/Wario style. SS, OoT, HW.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Tbh I wouldn't be upset if Impa was an echo (Unlike if dixie was one in which case I'd be actually pissed off) but it would feel like such a waste to me to not represent her magical abilities at all, I'd much rather she be a semi-clone but it seems like they're against those nowadays, if she could be like wolf and be a hybrid of various moves from various characters that would be dope. Like if she took moves from Sheik, Zelda, maybe even Lucario that would be so cool.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Sheik’s new final smash is very Sheikah inspired though. They got rid of Zelda’s light arrows, and now have various Sheikah symbols with her slices. It just screams OoT/SS Impa.

I mean, don’t get me wrong seeing her pull out that giant blade or naginata would be cool as hell, but if she’s an echo it seems unlikely.
i was meaning for a shiek style final smash

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Quoted a few of my old posts which regard her potential movesets. Some are unique and based around Skyward Sword, OoT, BotW and Hyrule Warriors, and a few are semi-clone and Echo ideas. Please tell me all what you think, and which style you think is more likely, and which you prefer overall.

So today I just had a sort of envisioning dream, like a dream but being awake still, about Impa being a reworked Sheik in this next Smash. I am double posting because I don't wanna forget it.

Basically, Impa would use almost all the same animations as Sheik would, except she uses a sword quite similar to the Eightfold Blade of BOTW for her attacks. Moves that where reworked but still looked similar to Sheik where:

Dash attack, Impa would do a similar move but slashes with her blade whilst doing a similar attack.
U Smash, same animation but Impa does a crossing slash with her Eightfold Blade instead, still has a weaker hitbox which reflects the use of Sheik's attack
F Air, similar to what Sheik does, but Impa does a slash whilst holding her weapon back handed, greatly increasing it's range and utility
Side B becomes the Bomb Rune attack and has the 'blue fire' effect similar to Lucario's Aura attacks. Can finish opponents as well
Jab is the same for the first two attacks, the fury attack becomes a very similar attack like Sheik's but is now a rapid stabbing attack

Virtually almost all the moves are the same otherwise. Impa looked most like she did in Skyward Sword as well, but I think it was a brand new design, dunno if it's from a new game or not.

I wouldn't mind Impa getting in like this in the slightest by the way.
Strange indeed yes. I guess because they needed a character with the water element early, and it fits some of her story maps, like her mission on Death Mountain for example.

The Naginata would work insanely well for Smash as well. Yet I don't think the fire element is anything more fitting for Impa. Yet in terms of weaponry and how different it'll be to the rest of the cast, the Giant Blade still is quite different from Ike and Cloud's fighting styles. Impa uses far more diagonal slashes from the hips, jumping strikes, has way more speed and agility, would probably jump higher, and be far more of a lightweight lightning bruiser.

The Kunai Rain attack would make for a good Side B for example.
Her AAA combo can easily be taken from her standard Y combo of Hyrule Warriors
Up B a sort of Aether-like attack, y'know the jumping "strong attack"
Neutral B the water energy projectile, or replace it with something more akin to her Skyward Sword energy ball with the blue magic effects from BotW.
Down B could be somewhat like Bouncing Fish, but with her Giant Blade attached to her feet instead of doing a kick. A slower, but more powerful attack than Bouncing Fish.

That's just what I can easily envision in just a minute or so.
There's lots she could bring. But yes at this point her being a Echo seems the most likely choice. And it doesn't have to be bad, cause there where more characters who moved up from their clone status to something far more unique. Ganondorf being a great example.

Hyrule Warriors Impa combined agility with a weapon that typically has great reach and power. Her jumps, speed and overall attack speed would for example be far better than those of Ike and Cloud, but with it's perks of having similar lag, thus being a character that basically defends by being on the offensive. The Naginata offers a way different playstyle of course, but it's less likely that they'd go for that.

Impa is also more magical based than Sheik is, and would potentially offer a playstyle that lies much in between Zelda and Sheik. I say potentially, because her Skyward Sword incarnation honestly makes a good, fitting Echo. However Impa there also shows unique abilities on her own, as the barrier she used to protect Zelda with and a magical orb attack.

Even as a Echo there's ways to make her different. Take the Neutral B for example. She could throw a singular Kunai instead of multiple Needles. That'd be unique already. Instead of the Burst Grenade, Impa could use the Deku Nut which has a stunning effect on enemies, or a magical attack with a similar animation yet different properties. Bouncing Fish could also be tweaked to be more of a warping / teleporting attack much like Meta Knight's Down B, or Greninja's Shadow Sneak but with the animation of Bouncing Fish. They could also make it more of a charge up attack by holding in B.

Besides, even as a Echo, Impa could be less speed based than Sheik, and could rely more on power than pure speed. Such a change would really change up the playstyle. Think how Melee Ganondorf and Melee Captain Falcon are marginally different because of this for example. I don't expect SUCH huge changes in stats, but it's a great example nonetheless.

If you think Echoes are boring, don't complain to me but Sakurai. He's gonna add them regardless of your opinion, like how he added lots of characters that I innitially disliked because of my opinion. Echoes still offer another unique take on a excistant character, and with just the right amount of tweaks, such a character would still create a total different playstyle. Which is why am happy for Daisy fans that she's in the game, despite not wanting Daisy in the game myself.
With the fact they are gonna do Echo newcomers, I feel that Sheik having a Echo in the form of Impa becomes increasingly likely.

Already threw in a few changes I'd apply to Sheik's general moveset, whilst still being the same animations.

Neutral B: Kunai Throw. A singular projectile of Impa throwing a single kunai with a similar animation to Sheik's Needle Storm. Simple but fast projectile that's good for zoning and dealign quick damage, and being a combo starter of sorts.

Side B: Deku Nut. Impa throws a Deku Nut that stuns enemies on impact. Does rather low damage, but great hitstun that allows for easy follow ups.

Alternative Side B: Magical Orb. Impa throws a magical orb attack similar to the one in a Skyward Sword cutscene that has a good blast range, and good damage, but is lacking in range. Can also be charged up slightly to increase range. Deals about 11~13%.

Up B: Vanish. Nothing different here.

Down B: Bouncing Fish, But Different ; Impa becomes invisible for this move, and can charge it up to gain power and a little distance. The attack is quite similar in concept to Meta Knight's Down B, and Greninja's Shadow Sneak, but with the animation of Sheik's Bouncing Fish.

I would also suggest Impa to be a little more power based than Sheik, and therefore a little slower as well. Think of a similar approach to say, Melee Fox and Falco, but with Impa being a little faster than Falco anyway. She also has slightly longer limbs, so that would mean Impa probably has a little more range to her attacks.

What would Sheik mains think of a character like this? Give her a go?

Lisbon Mapping

Smash Apprentice
I definitely support Impa. I wouldn't mind her Hyrule Warriors form, but I'd prefer her Skyward Sword form. I also don't think she'd work very well as a Sheik echo, but should have her own moveset.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
20180722_024840.jpg
20180722_024840.jpg

So I just got to this point in BotW. Amazing game so far.

Impa is still a rather tragic character in this game. The burden to survive this Great Calamity alone, whilst Zelda keeps on fighting is still pretty damn influential.

Am still hopeful that she's playable in Ulitmate even as a Echo. Zelda is one of the most likely franchises to get a new character, or at least I hope. And Impa makes the most sense to be included.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Right now Impa’s my most desired echo. Mainly because we know Sheik’s gonna be great and I wanna see an echo fighter tear up the tier list too. I’d be down with a Hyrule Warriors combo-based fighter too though.

Also I really want one of her alt costumes to make her look like a Gerudo :)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Not gonna lie. Impa being a Echo of Sheik, who's likely gonna be Top Tier again HAS its merrits. And to be honest, I can't think of too many different Echo Fighters that make a lot of sense. As of late, people are telling ME Impa has more potential than this.. and yes I agree with that of course. Yet I am just trying to be realistic here.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie. Impa being a Echo of Sheik, who's likely gonna be Top Tier again HAS its merrits. And to be honest, I can't think of too many different Echo Fighters that make a lot of sense. As of late, people are telling ME Impa has more potential than this.. and yes I agree with that of course. Yet I am just trying to be realistic here.
I agree. I'm actually hoping for an Impa echo at this point, just because with the limited roster I don't think she can do much better, unfortunately. Not with the likes of K Rool, Bandanna Dee, and other big/popular characters still not in the game. And with Zelda already having 6 characters, I'm resigned to the fact that if Impa gets in she will 99% chance be an echo.

Honestly, I've always wanted to play Sheik, but I'm just not a fan of the character, despite loving OoT. Impa as an echo would definitely convince me to main her though.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Impa in my opinion is the most logical choice for an Echo.

Actually before the reveal, there were two characters that I wanted as costumes/clones simply because it made so much sense to me and they were Impa and Daisy. Already got one so hopefully I get the other!

Hoping it's the Skyward Sword design. I wonder that would look with Sheiks moveset. Unfortunately most mods prefer to go with HW Impa over Cloud. I wonder if they'll go with SS Impa, if they'll have to alter her height at all. She is very tall if I remember correctly. Although I think Daisy is shorter than Peach, the difference isn't as noticeable as it is here.

Also include Skull Kid as a unique newcomer.

Maybe a dual reveal could have Impa telling the story or "legend" of Skull Kid getting in Smash before revealing herself at the end.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Don't know why I haven't posted here before, but count me in as a supporter! I'm always excited to see Zelda games that make Impa a young Sheikah that serves as Zelda's seriously cool and diligent bodyguard. It helps to have the characters around Link feel important and capable as well, and Impa is unfortunately the only one to have this role more than once. But that at least still means she could finally be a non-Triforce character for the series in Smash.

HW Impa is one of the best Zelda designs I've ever seen and while the SS design is most likely for a Sheik Echo, I want to at least see HW influence if not straight up offering the design as an option.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Don't know why I haven't posted here before, but count me in as a supporter! I'm always excited to see Zelda games that make Impa a young Sheikah that serves as Zelda's seriously cool and diligent bodyguard. It helps to have the characters around Link feel important and capable as well, and Impa is unfortunately the only one to have this role more than once. But that at least still means she could finally be a non-Triforce character for the series in Smash.

HW Impa is one of the best Zelda designs I've ever seen and while the SS design is most likely for a Sheik Echo, I want to at least see HW influence if not straight up offering the design as an option.
If Impa gets in I could see her having OoT, SS, and HW alts (not sure which one would be her main skin, but probably either SS or HW)

That’s what I hope anyway!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am personally thinking we would get Skyward Sword Impa if she's a Echo. She's just a very important character in the timeline. And easily her most important, and impact full role in the franchise. Sure I'd love for HW Impa to make it, but she wouldn't be a downright Echo. Probably just borrow from Cloud and maybe Sheik a lot. Which is also fine with me. Am keeping expectations on a low for her, as with all the super popular characters around, Impa likely won't be a priority. Sure she's the only logical inclusion for the Zelda franchise, and I have a good feeling she won't be skipped therefore, plus the odds are in our side now that the whole Zelda cast doesn't follow a strict design pulled from one game... But still. I really want Impa as one of my most wanted, in fact she's behind just K.Rool and Dixie Kong, but I just don't wanna be disappointed. There's enough to work with, more so than even Zelda had in the first place. That's not the problem. I just hope she gets a chance to get a more solid appearance than her role in BOTW in the meanwhile, cause that would probably seal the deal for her.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well if there are characters left to reveal im sure we'll get one in the direct on wednsday hopefully impa (or any zelda character) will be shown in some capacity

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
well if there are characters left to reveal im sure we'll get one in the direct on wednsday hopefully impa (or any zelda character) will be shown in some capacity
I won't set myself up to "expect" anything. For all we know, Impa will be DLC. And that would satisfy me just as badly.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
me neither
That being said, there's a lot of reasons to be optimistic about Impa.

-All Zelda characters having a model from a entirely different game, safe for Ganondorf and Sheik I guess.
-Sheik having a brand new, Sheikah-inspired Final Smash and being a very popular character in the first place.
-Her overall popularity and demand, especially after Hyrule Warriors, which was and still is an enourmously popular game during Smash 4 and Ultimate and it being ported twice is only a testimony to that. Easily one of the Wii U's, as well as Switch's best financial successes.
-Breath of the Wild being Sheikah-themed and thus likely sets up a future for the Sheikah characters
-Skyloft returns as a stage, and all the other Zelda characters seemingly having a "homestage"
-Having virtually no real competition, outside of maybe Skull Kid

I won't dare to expect her, but it's the best chance we've ever had.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
So how's everyone feeling then? the direct didn't give us much to go off of except that there are more echoes than most people expected

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
With Chrom and Dark Samus in, I definitely feel that Impa has a strong chance now. Both confirmed Echoes aren't truly "relevant" and didn't enjoy that much more popularity and importance than Impa overall. So I'm pretty confident right now.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Ugh gotta have patience, but I was so hoping to see her in that echo fighter segment today. Her chances are higher than ever though IMO and we're still a good 4 months out.

Last edited:

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Honestly the Direct got me so excited for Impa’s chances. I really didn’t think they were gonna go big with the echoes, but getting not only Chrom and Dark Samus, but Richter Belmont - Sakurai is definitely making up for the lack of unique newcomers with echoes. Which I am 100% okay with.

And I’m glad we’ll know before the game releases if Impa will be in the base game or not.

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Seeing that echoes can borrow from multiple characters makes me excited for a potential Impa echo. I feel like a 1:1 Sheik echo wouldn't feel right, but with some of Zelda's and even Link's moves thrown in too, it could really make Impa come into her own. Rooting for her to make it, she is the only real Zelda staple outside of the main 3.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Seeing that echoes can borrow from multiple characters makes me excited for a potential Impa echo. I feel like a 1:1 Sheik echo wouldn't feel right, but with some of Zelda's and even Link's moves thrown in too, it could really make Impa come into her own. Rooting for her to make it, she is the only real Zelda staple outside of the main 3.
What could she borrow from Zelda and Link though?

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
Echo potential just blew wide open. Chrom borrowing from Ike while being a Roy echo doesn't just mean that an echo can borrow from more than one character, it means we don't know where the line is at all. Can an Impa echo borrow from other Zelda characters? Can she borrow from non-Zelda characters? Can she have something completely new? No one knows for sure! I wasn't terribly fond of Impa as an echo of Sheik, but now I'm into it.

Staarih

Smash Master
Hey guys, not sure if I've posted here before. Anyway, after yesterday's Direct my view on Echoes changed a bit. Initially I figured there won't be too many of them... but after Chrom and Dark Samus, it definitely looks like they're going heavy on the idea, and adding at least some popular picks. Made me think of Impa immediately, as I think Zelda could use something new to spice things up. Not sure what the general consensus is of her being an Echo, but I feel like it could work.

The only thing iffy about her being an Echo of Sheik (most likely), is that numerically she'd be ordered in between of Sheik and Zelda and those two can't be separated!!
...just kidding, it's no biggie.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
I can’t decide if I want her SS for a SS representative,

Or the awesome HW look

Pass on another Character in the style of OOT

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
As much as I would rather have Impa with a unique moveset I would be fine seeing her as an echo character to Sheik.

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
If we get Impa (echo prob) AND Skull Kid the Zelda reps would be great this time around.

Add me as supporter please

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
So assuming Impa gets in as a :ultsheik: echo, what would you like to see be altered with her moveset to fit Impa?
Maybe replace needles with something else? Like a magical projectile akin to the magic bomb she has in skyward sword? but I have no idea who they would actually take that from

Top Bottom