• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sheik Conspiracy

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
Okay, before this thread gets 10,000 noobs in it.

1.) Sheik is a girl

2.) Transformation of her appearance is magical .

3.) It is never stated that she becomes "male". Its a costume change.

4.) The "he" is in OOT as she is disguised as a boy. She is still a girl.

5.) Manga is not a canon source.

6.) You can come up with as many theories as you want about what happened to her cleavage. Its not explalined, it won't be. Its not like Zelda was modeled ridiculously like a lot of Japanese manga characters. This fact in no way points to her "becoming male". Sheik is a girl.

okay.

close this someone.

adies and gentlemen,

the discussion i bring you today will either settle OR bring up a bit more confusion onto the
matters of sheik being....a man...a woman....or...something else. (potato?)

but before this,

lets take a good look at sheik's basic background.

Sheik is known for being Zelda's alter ego for the Critically acclaimed "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time"game.

she transforms into he/she to escape the clutches of ganondorf...but wait.

just when EXACTLY does she do this?

an old Zelda manga i recall reading stated that Zelda asks one of the Sheika tribe members
to teach her the technique of remodifying her body.

(im CURRENTLY searching for said manga pages..hold tight)

so we now know HOW and WHEN she transforms.

and dont worry about this manga NOT being credible,

im sure it was a part of the nintendo comics network.

moving along,

heres where the observing gets tricky.

Zelda has a pretty Feminine look. the look of a princess.

now....
have an open mind here now..ok?

the common female's Breast development phase usually begins around young teenage years (as early as 12 or 11)
and continues to mature even throughout adult hood.

looking at zelda (im going to say this as UN pervertedly as possible..) she has a decent size.

taking a look at sheik, she virtually has NO developed breasts WHATSOEVER.

was this thread pointless?

is it obvious that sheik is a guy already?

really?

you think so?

lets have a few more "closer" looks...

i problably would have NEVER brought this up had sheik not have been confirmed.

wait..

ile re-word that.

I problably would have never brought this issue up if they had not CHANGED sheik's appearance.

Physically AND stylisticly speaking.

as the female body experiences more changes, one of the main growths that occur are widened hips.

naturally, Women NEED theyre hips to grow to a decent size in order to give life.

looking at sheik now,

the first re-action i noticed from the SWF members was: "W00T! OMG LOL. HAWT +5!!" thus meaning, sheiks
appearance has been altered SO MUCH that at first glance appeared to be WOMAN.

so lets get an even CLOSER look at sheiks anatomy.

glance at the abdominal area.

what do you see?

her/his hips BEND almost too unnaturally.

Men have blockier shapes imbued into their structure, while women are natural curvy.

at this point your either at an impass to believe whether sheiks a girl or boy....(my goal) OR...

your thinking...."but. no. chest. lol".

not my goal.

so ile disprove you.

If anyone has seen mulan, and if you havent shame on you AND ile make it as undertsandable as possible if you havent,
Mulan is revealed to have been wearing as sort of "strap on bra" that is made of rows of bandages when she
was discovered to have been posing as a man to join the ranks of the army for her father.

hey sheik.

whatcha coverin..huh?

as you can now tell, she wears bandages AROUND HER CHEST AREA too under the torn shirt.

this could mean nothing.

but at the same time, you have to think,

Sheik's mellee look had these same bandages.

why not go for the FULL revamp and take those off?

and then they went and made her TEN TIMES as feminine as she was in mellee?

well never know until brawl comes out, but sheiks voice COULD have been changed to
a more "manly tone". or not. we just wont know until then.

heres a good modern moral view to this "conspiracy"..

If someones decides to get a trans-Gender surgery and it is succesful, that dosent neccessiceraly mean your
100% that other gender.

its rather obvious to tell a "shemale" apart from a male.

theres just an esscence a woman has that a man cannot EVER hope to imitate.

which brings me to this final shieky statement.

When zelda transforms into sheik, what i have said COULD be taking effect. (only Vice versa from being Male to going Woman)

Zelda could Quite POSSIBLY be transforming into a "full" male, but since she is raised a woman, automaticaly
its visible from sheiks movements that he/she shares BOTH traits.

who knows?

could be a guy could be a girl.

could be both.

Even sakurai seems to express confusion into this matter as sheiks Trophy description
clearly uses the noun "she" in describing sheik.

but i guess were just not ment to know,but infact, have to interpret sheik however we see fit.

we can think of sheik as a girl as much as we think Kirby is a male.

its all in our opinions.

DISCUSS
-Sheikie's new look
-What your opinion on this matter is
-hate it/her/him?love it/her/him? vent.
-do we REALLY need to know the gender of a fictionaly character?
l

S2

Smash Lord

1.) Sheik is a girl

6.) You can come up with as many theories as you want about what happened to her cleavage. Its not explalined, it won't be. Its not like Zelda was modeled ridiculously like a lot of Japanese manga characters. This fact in no way points to her "becoming male". Sheik is a girl.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman

1.) Sheik is a girl

heh.

know what?

i should just copy N'paste his to the top.

this thread was poitnless.

and im obviously tired...

k..
someone delete/close this please.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
heh.

know what?

i should just copy N'paste his to the top.

this thread was poitnless.

and im obviously tired...

k..
someone delete/close this please.
since this would be closed anyway, i have to ask. That bulge on ZSS on your sig, is that her shoulder or her...asset?

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Even in a guidebook or manual samus has been mislabeled genderwise. This type of thread has been created and closed so many times its not funny. You tried but in the end there will be fools...

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
since this would be closed anyway, i have to ask. That bulge on ZSS on your sig, is that her shoulder or her...asset?
go to deviant art and type in zero suit samus look for an artist known as reiq and you will see the entire pic but to answer you question its an asset..

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman

1.) Sheik is a girl

quote for truth. EoF.

1FC0

Smash Lord
It is literary said ingame by a sage nonetheless that Sheik is a guy. No johns, Sheik is obviously male. And I do not care what Sakurai says because Sakurai doesn't even know that Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, And Nayru's Love are Links moves and not those of Zelda. Also Sakurai thinks that Ganondorf is Captain Falcon's father.

I finished the game and Sheik is Zelda transformed into a man by the power of theTriforce of Wisdom to hide from Ganondorf.

Actually in the Japanese version of the game they always refer to Sheik with genderless pronouns, those just don't exist over here, except for words like "it/they/them, none of those fitting to be used for a singular person. And since Sheik was giving the illusion of a man everyone who saw her assumed she was male, but if you look closely at her outfit she's wearing bandages for the purpose of flattening her breasts.

1FC0

Smash Lord
They could have said "he/she" or "it".
And those bandages mean nothing because if that would be such a hint then he would have hidden them. For all we know bandages are considered hip in Sheikahland.

Besides the fact that Sheik is Zelda what is the reason Sheik is considered female? In this game people change between species, so a gender change would be easy for Zelda.

Also everyone here calls Sheik a sheikah but Zelda is Hylian. So if Sheik is just a disguise, then Sheik is Hylian too.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I have already seen that site and it is incorrect. Their arguments suck.
For example it mentions Smash Bros. If you think that Smash Bros is canon, well good luck explaining how Zelda got 3 of Links moves and how Ganon got his moveset. That site is really hypocrite. With the manga they're like "Oh no manga is not canon so it does not count" But then they mention Smash Bros "Look Smash Bros did this and that so Sheik must be female". Yeah, except Smash Bros is as canon as the manga.

Another thing it mentions is Sheiks voice. Sheik is voiced by a woman so it must be a woman. Well, Ash from Pokemon is voiced by a woman, so good luck explaining that 1.

I could debunk everything that site says like this but that would make this post too long so instead just name 1 good reason why Zelda could not have changed genders and I am convinced.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually the argument on voice actor is that Zelda and Sheik are voiced by exactly the same person.

Top Bottom