• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the secret zelda strats discussionzone

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
here's my playlist. I don't really main zelda but have played her for fun for many years . not too much recorded but some good W's so I might use her more:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe_Ofox36_EwPHr1kIvsPEuC2l4kbMMxH
Dude. I love your Zelda. I can’t believed you’re on here. I’ve been watching your pressure and videos for awhile now. and it’s amazing. I myself try to get Sheik in there too, and switch to Zelda for frame traps. I’m in Indiana so have no other Zelda’s players around me

ordinary

Smash Rookie
Long ago I faced someone on netplay that played Zelda and this guy spammed up-b where he could do it very quickly. What I mean is- you guys are aware of how long between the start of the up-b and the end of it- what this guy was doing though was up-b'ing and then almost instantly appearing in the same place on the ground or maybe a bit to the side.
I asked him how to do it but forgot because I didn't play Zelda at the time so didn't care much or tried it out.
Big regret, so guys how do I do this?

Josniff640

Smash Cadet
does anybody know if Irish still plays? i remember looking up to his stuff a lot but then he swapped to ics which was dissapointing.. except for in the ICS ditto. Then he player her. Kinda sick but i wish he kept doing it.

anyways does anybody know if he still plays

he was koo

i remember he had a bunch of obscure knowledge that ive read in this thread. i feel like he could be a good source

Last edited:
Top Bottom