• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Secret to Beating Marth

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I think lot of people were being ***** and said stuff like "these guys suck at acting" or "this is stupid" or whatever while failing to realize that these are just some friends fooling around and making jokes and the authors didn't like all of the comments and so they took down the video.

Which is sad cause it's actually not a bad video for what they were trying to do... so meh

i edited the OP and said what the video was so check it out if you really want to know

Last edited:

Logz

Smash Cadet
I actually need that marth advice though.
Likewise. I've been told to throw in uptilts and dsmash following wavedashing, but I have such a hard time spacing against Marths. The damn sword is too long >:/. Usually if I approach with aerials I try a lot of nairs but even then I have such a hard time approaching Marth. Advice pl0x.

Top Bottom