• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Score of Cool Springs presents FREE Melee tournament - Aug. 3 - Franklin, TN

_Pixel_

Pink Squirtle is best Squirtle.
The Score of Cool Springs Presents:

My local video game store is holding a Melee tournament! The Score has a nice setup with multiple screens and a large projector based arena. If you can come, please be sure to reply to the thread, and if you have a Facebook, RSVP & like at the Facebook link! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, leave a question on Facebook, or call The Score at 615-807-0124 .

When: Wednesday, August 3: 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Venue: The Score of Cool Springs 4091 Mallory Lane, Suite 124 Franklin, Tennessee

Fee: NONE! :D

Prizes:
  1. Gamecube & Melee + $20 gift card
  2. $10 gift card
  3. $10 gift card
  4. $10 gift card

More Info:
Facebook Link
The Score Online
The Score on Google Maps

Rules:
1. 3 Stock match
2. 5 minute time limit
3. Best of 3 matches
4. First match stage selected randomly from the following:
a. Yoshi’s Story
b. Fountain of Dreams
c. Battlefield
d. Dream Land (N64)
e. Final Destination
5. Second & Third match stages selected by loser
6. Characters can be changed between matches
a. Winner of last match must select first
7. No items
8. Single elimination

zerotype

Smash Rookie
I will also be going to this and I'm going to bring two friends of mine to enter also.

zerotype

Smash Rookie
The tournament was a piece of ****. The rules they actually played by instead of the ones posted were 4players at once with 2 min timer. Basically all stages on and the people running it were ****ing ********.

The guy running it mainly was an *******. No one knew anything about melee aside from yelling wombo combo like idiots. Basically,. It was a sham/liar convention. I will never go to another melee event at their location

Also, I hate you roshi for even mentioning this pos tournament.

:phone:

Top Bottom