• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Sorry @ Ark of Silence101 Ark of Silence101 , the Wii U has a terrible invite system. I don't know if you are ready or not.....

Going back to Daisy, I found a regional room that had two other Daises today!

All in the U.K too!

Last edited:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Daisy is slowing gaining momentum from what i see. Especially in Japan. The two most common gripes with her remain the same: Too much Mario, and a "peach clone". Sometimes there's just no convincing people huh :/

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Daisy is slowing gaining momentum from what i see. Especially in Japan. The two most common gripes with her remain the same: Too much Mario, and a "peach clone". Sometimes there's just no convincing people huh :/
That is true, the slowly but surely method is yielding fruits, and as for the clone issue, this reminds me of Pit and Dark Pit over again.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Would you all settle for a Daisy alternative of Peach, with unique model, name, announcer, and voice, etc.?

In the same vain as Alph?

Not that I'm saying Daisy can't have her own moveset, especially if you pull from various spin-offs. To be honest I'm surprised Daisy wasn't in this way, you'd think this would be the FIRST "alt" character in the game, rather than Alph or the Koopalings.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Would you all settle for a Daisy alternative of Peach, with unique model, name, announcer, and voice, etc.?

Not that I'm saying Daisy can't have her own moveset, especially if you pull from various spin-offs. To be honest I'm surprised Daisy wasn't in this way, you'd think this would be the FIRST "alt" character in the game, rather than Alph or the Koopalings.
I would, this is my distaste comes from a pallete swap that ever since Brawl has been off.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This should have been done since Day One when the Koopalings got so much attention with them (Plus Alph).

Slowly is actually the type of results I was expect since those two complaints run rampant to this day. At least she's still visible in the ballot scene, though still lower than Captain Toad and Waluigi plus Geno (I have zero problems with the first two since I like them).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
This should have been done since Day One when the Koopalings got so much attention with them (Plus Alph).

Slowly is actually the type of results I was expect since those two complaints run rampant to this day. At least she's still visible in the ballot scene, though still lower than Captain Toad and Waluigi plus Geno (I have zero problems with the first two since I like them).
I have nothing against Wally but why are people still on for him? Hasn't the 'impossible for Sm4sh because of his AT status' sink in? Besides the 'leak' about considering AT's as fighters was proofed to be fake.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I have nothing against Wally but why are people still on for him? Hasn't the 'impossible for Sm4sh because of his AT status' sink in? Besides the 'leak' about considering AT's as fighters was proofed to be fake.
My boy, there are two types of fans that vote for Wally. Those who are still in denial that wants to shove their requests down his throat and fans that simply hate the fact that Assist Trophies exists. So no matter how many times you tell them that their votes are wasted, they'll still do so out of sheer ignorance since Sakurai logic is BS in their opinions. :p

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
My boy, there are two types of fans that vote for Wally. Those who are still in denial that wants to shove their requests down his throat and fans that simply hate the fact that Assist Trophies exists. So no matter how many times you tell them that their votes are wasted, they'll still do so out of sheer ignorance since Sakurai logic is BS in their opinions. :p
And people say the spin-offs characters aren't popular enough.....

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard

Geno? I don't think so. His popularity died severely since Brawl. Still working on a moveset. With 2 jobs its hard to do xD

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Just wondering....

Can Daisy float or use magical powers like Peach does? I know technically she can breathe underwater and possess fireballs.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No need for the snarky shout outs.

Daisy doesn't really summon flowers, she just kinda has flowery particle effects for decoration on some of her special shots in sports games and what not.

I'm not gonna talk about that here though since it's the Daisy thread.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
No need for the snarky shout outs.

Daisy doesn't really summon flowers, she just kinda has flowery particle effects for decoration on some of her special shots in sports games and what not.

I'm not gonna talk about that here though since it's the Daisy thread.
It wasn't really snarky - I thought you had good insight on Mario stuff from your other posts.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

All found on Tumblr.

Oh, and the one question whether or not Peach and Daisy should be best friends? This might help.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now that I think of it, Sticks and Daisy would hypothetically be the best of friends in the new Mario & Sonic game. They are both energetic, tomboyish, have brown hair, and they are one with nature. Though that jungle badger is on a whole new level of crazy due be being a conspiracy theorist that complains about the Boomverse's government.

Last edited:

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
What kind of abilities?
Kinda late to the party on this but might as well share some info.

Most sport games shows her having magic related to flowers mostly. In Mario Sport Mix/Super Sluggers/Power Tennis she can be shown to spawn gardens to slow down/trap opponents or used to help her mobility. In some games she can give her sports equipment a flower motif to power them up. And in Mario Golf World Tour it's shown that she can use her powers to quickly change into her iconic dress and spawn a garden of flowers for victory animations.

Those are just some things off the top of my head, hope I helped.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I think you should, imo.

It's [ spoiler ] "The Picture" [ /spoiler ] (without the spaces within the brackets.) That might be too much for this site/ other members.
Not too much for me! Heh, heh...;) Any pic of Daisy is a great pic of Daisy.
Kinda late to the party on this but might as well share some info.

Most sport games shows her having magic related to flowers mostly. In Mario Sport Mix/Super Sluggers/Power Tennis she can be shown to spawn gardens to slow down/trap opponents or used to help her mobility. In some games she can give her sports equipment a flower motif to power them up. And in Mario Golf World Tour it's shown that she can use her powers to quickly change into her iconic dress and spawn a garden of flowers for victory animations.

Those are just some things off the top of my head, hope I helped.
Princess Daisy is a force of nature, indeed.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I guess another thing of interest when talking about powers is that in sports mix she preforms a lot of specials/offensive moves by using pompoms and cheer leading techniques

You can see and example of this here:

Last edited:
Top Bottom