• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
The very next post after this one should bring us to 200 pages! :D

Whoever wants to do the honors, do it now!

D

Deleted member

Final thoughts: It's been a weird journey becoming a Daisy fan, in that I wasn't really expecting to. I just picked her as my main in MK8 because I liked her in Double Dash, and then after discovering this thread on Smashboards I suppose I grew to better understand her plight in the wake of Rosalina's recent appearances, and I agreed that she deserves the spotlight more.

But most of all (and after Mewtwo returned to Smash), it's been fun popping in here and socializing with all you other fine Daisy fans. Hopefully all of our fondest dreams for Daisy will come true. :)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sooooo, anyone wanna debunk some Daisy hater propaganda / theories?
"Daisy is just like Peach, talks like princess with a louder tone."

When speaking, she uses American slang and has a twang to her voice. She also has a sassy side, often regarded for her wittiness and attitude. Daisy is not as proper or poised as she would be based on her appearance and status as royalty; such as standing with her hands on her hips, exhibiting hotheadedness in defeat, showboating in victory, and showing off to get her way.

:troll:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I wish there was more Daisy merchandise, particularly figurines. But if they make some I hope they put her in her sports clothing cause we already have plenty of Daisy in her dress merchandise.
I'm going to build on my previous post about Daisy merchandise in the social group in the future, hopefully. There actually isn't a huge amount of currently-available stuff of anyone outside of Mario and Luigi at the moment, though.

We don't speak of that.

But speaking of that, am I the only one who was bothered that Miyamoto canonized the whole Mario Mario and Luigi Mario thing which appeared in that movie? Personally, I go by what was earlier said, namely that the two are mononymous. In fact everyone is probably mononymous, except for Peach Toadstool I guess.
I'll go into this more in a moment since Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan tagged me about it, but Miyamoto didn't canonise it in that fashion. More in a moment.

Anyway, it's not the done thing to refer to siblings by the name of the eldest - you wouldn't call Bobby and Billy Billkins "Those Bobby kids", you'd typically use their surname, so you'd refer to Bobby and Billy Billkins as "Those Billkins kids".

Uh Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin , I think you need to clear things up about the whole Mario surname issue since you know the full story and all.
Sure thing. :)

As I said above, I'll go into more here, since I was asked. :laugh:

This was canonical before the movie was made. It was used in at least the DiC cartoon shows, and possibly also in the Golden Books picture books of the same era (I had one of these, but I no longer do and can't remember off of the top of my head whether or not it did mention this, now). This means that it would actually have been canonical before those were made, as well, because it would have been in the licensing notes and reference materials that were passed to the people who produced these things.

Anyway, all of my quoting and writing aside, I just want to take the opportunity to say a couple of things before this section of the forum is shut down...

Congratulations on making it to 200 pages before the end of the character speculation forums, guys! :grin:

Moreover, I'd just like to say thanks to all of you for being such a fun bunch of people to hang around with. Even though a move to a new location on the forum is in progress, at least the group itself will remain together. :)

And with that, I'll see you over in the social groups! :grin:

Prince DZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RAS310
Only about a minute left, apparently.

It's been fun following this thread!

Top Bottom