• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
1st of all im not telling no one until kyle makes it double elimination >_>

or a huge round robin.

EDIT: this is too funny, us talking about how good kprime is

Suspect074 (6:47:26 PM): he plays really smart
LueyG416 (6:47:43 PM): how old is he btw?
Suspect074 (6:47:50 PM): guess
LueyG416 (6:47:57 PM): 12-14
Suspect074 (6:48:01 PM): 22
LueyG416 (6:48:06 PM): no hes not
Suspect074 (6:48:11 PM): LMAO i swear
LueyG416 (6:48:18 PM): i dont believe you
Suspect074 (6:48:27 PM): LOLOLOL ask him
LueyG416 (6:48:31 PM): no
LueyG416 (6:48:35 PM): it will be weird
LueyG416 (6:48:37 PM): lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Well I made it too easy for you guys when I said website. Suspect was the first to figure it out.

Well now I'm gonna invite Espy cuz it'll keep the noob magic alive when a Sonic wins this.

Remember, if you guys wreck too hard it will greatly decrease the chances of me doing another Brawl tournament because people get turned off by getting their **** wrecked.

EDIT:

PM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MY UTSA TOURNAMENT! I NEED A HEADCOUNT ON WII'S. AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IF YOU DON'T BRING ONE. Also you will need to sign a waiver excusing UTSA from responsibility if it is damaged stolen etc. Sorry that's just how they roll. But I will have staff to monitor everything (1 per 2 tvs) so it's all good.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ok so lets see if I get this right.

UTSA is doing a tourney on someday and the only way to play in it is if you bring your Wii.

*Checks the first page.* I wanna ask 2 things.

1. When is this tourney.
2. Why does it have to be bring a Wii to play. So what happens when you have about 20+ Wii's?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I am debating telling everyone about it because unlike Street Fighter there is NO GOOD PEOPLE at UTSA. At all.

But since cat is out of the bag, oh well, here's the scoop:

This Friday, Denman room on campus. doors open at 5 pm, tournament at 6 pm. Free to enter, single elimination. First place is a copy of Madworld, second is wii play, 3rd is a classic controller.

But since you guys aren't UTSA, I really stress that you bring a wii to help me out. Of course, if we do not need it then just keep it in your bag or put it back in your car.

Right now I really need a headcount on people bringing Wii's so I can satisfy the staff.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
i know but what if i play someone good early on and lose? then thats it, some scrubs place higher than me and one of them wins a prize. >_>

Popertop

Smash Champion
i know but what if i play someone good early on and lose? then thats it, some scrubs place higher than me and one of them wins a prize. >_>
there is such a thing called seeding, and having a good bracket you know.

oh wait, it's San Antonio TO's we're talking about, nvm.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They're really really terrible... I don't see how you or anyone could possibly be worse than them...

I agree with Espy on the classic controller being the best prize. If Kyle keeps it a secret I'll go to it just to get 3rd then lose to scrubs so I can get it...
I never said the Classic Controller was the best prize.
I want that MadWorld.

im sooo down for a UTSA tourny.
Espy do you still wanna buy the black knight from me?
Ill get in some practice and get me a wii-play + wiimote
Yes I do. If you go to Gamelot today, or UTSA, take it with you. Most likely I'll be at both events.

Well I made it too easy for you guys when I said website. Suspect was the first to figure it out.

Well now I'm gonna invite Espy cuz it'll keep the noob magic alive when a Sonic wins this.

Remember, if you guys wreck too hard it will greatly decrease the chances of me doing another Brawl tournament because people get turned off by getting their **** wrecked.

EDIT:

PM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MY UTSA TOURNAMENT! I NEED A HEADCOUNT ON WII'S. AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IF YOU DON'T BRING ONE. Also you will need to sign a waiver excusing UTSA from responsibility if it is damaged stolen etc. Sorry that's just how they roll. But I will have staff to monitor everything (1 per 2 tvs) so it's all good.
I'll be taking my Wii, don't you worry about that.
Now, off to Mapquest to directions to UTSA :p:p

Vorguen

Smash Champion
You guys are throwing tourneys at UTSA? I went there for a year so I know the place well, and it's not too far that I wouldn't travel.

If San Antonio is throwing tourneys post them here for us and the RGV might go (I can always take 5 people no problem, and there are like 10 of us who like travelling)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219725

On that note, our tourney is this Saturday, also featured on that above link.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So...

We have a Tornado Watch today until 9PM...
I'm second guessing going to Gamelot...

**** you Meta Knight...**** you.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
No. I want to go but I'll see what its like at 6.

If not then I'll just stay home and practice more on my new LowTier character. :)
Which btw Morning will never see till next GM. xD

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Anyone willing to fight against my Ike online, so I can have some good footage to sent to Ryko for the Ike Board video thingy? >_>

Nike.

Smash Hero
I bought platinum :D So now you guys have another Poke player. Wont have a team for a month, but yea. I also like soda :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nice.

I should be getting Platinum sometime around Friday-Saturday.
Still, that's pretty **** awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom