• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Hey Xyro, I'm holding a smashfest at my house Tuesday. My first Brawl event ever. Blue Rogue is coming, and Shugo might even show up!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I miss all the regulars. Shugo, Sago, Rohins, Rhyme, Hive, Raigoth, KJ, Cherry, DelxDoom, n00b, Onishiba, and so on were all really good.

Not from the site and not the holy trinity (Xyro, Quik and YB) but I also liked Patch94, FICHA, and GenoSamus.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
He is a really cool guy. He's just really busy with life and stuff.

He also lives like 45 mins from any smashers. So I'd wager that has a lot to do with it.

Last edited:

Sago

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUT TO ALL SAMUS MAINS THAT ARE LEFT.
Shoutout to all the oldschool samus board folks and all of the new ones i dont know.
Shoutout to Quiksilver, Noid and Rhyme for the all the great samus dittos at nationals.
Shoutout to LG7, Ficha, GenoSamus, Composer. Midwest samus life
Shoutout to Hyato an old school melee sheik who broke my 34-0ike on gamebattles first season with samus and made me fall in love with her and switch mains.
Shoutout to Xyro for never believing the hype that is Sago
And last but not least shoutout to not playing mk anymore and returning to my samus family <3

In other news, i may or may not be working on another samus combo video. I want to make something beautiful to remember my number one girl from brawl.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I went back and checked all those profiles to see when they were last here. I only listed the ones that hadn't been here in months/years.

I figured since you were on that same day you'd reply sooner. <\3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
SHOUTOUT TO ALL SAMUS MAINS THAT ARE LEFT.
Shoutout to all the oldschool samus board folks and all of the new ones i dont know.
Shoutout to Quiksilver, Noid and Rhyme for the all the great samus dittos at nationals.
Shoutout to LG7, Ficha, GenoSamus, Composer. Midwest samus life
Shoutout to Hyato an old school melee sheik who broke my 34-0ike on gamebattles first season with samus and made me fall in love with her and switch mains.
Shoutout to Xyro for never believing the hype that is Sago
And last but not least shoutout to not playing mk anymore and returning to my samus family <3

In other news, i may or may not be working on another samus combo video. I want to make something beautiful to remember my number one girl from brawl.
until i see results with no mk next to yo name, F YOU!

until i see a tasty combo video of nothing but your samus, F YOU!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I've always been primarily a melee player but I recently moved to toronto where theres a pretty strong scene for both games so hopefully I can finally learn to play brawl for real and get good at the game. Maybe even make the PR

Foughen

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone even care about Samus unless she's the sexualized version though?

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Huh, I guess I was kinda late for the party. All those years of lurking on these forums seem to go to waste.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
samus is god awful and not even fun to play in 4 because they put landing lag on everything. 34ish frames on fair wtf. rip zair and missiles. new nair doesn't help. she can't attack in front of her with anything reliable except dtilt and charge shot.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yeah, Its one of the reasons she's my pocket character rather than actually using her in tourneys. Don't get me wrong, she's still fun in Smash 4 but it's just not he same.

Emerlad_Element

Smash Cadet
NNID
EmeraldElementLP
3DS FC
2767-1123-2046
Fun, character loyalty, and my love for the Metroid series is why I still main Samus :p Tis a rough road.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Heavy missile -> Fair -> Jab -> Grab 37% damage meter setup.

Edit on August (08)/31/15 9:28 PM: Since Omar liked my advice comment towards unique Samus Heavy missiles set ups and so forth.

I don't care if "Brawl's dead" I write/wrote no so deal with it and get use to it. I shall furthermore expand the methods towards the Heavy missile Samus set ups.

So for the already Samus heavy missiles set up, after the missile->Fair; you could add a short hop Uair ->to a fast fall Fair (last few frames of Samus's Fair) to a Screw attack (Up B) or a Jab before the Screw Attack (Up B) to a Grab, or Down Smash, Fair, whatsoever your soul desires. You could even Jab cancel to a short hop Zair to grab, Zair to Jab to blank, or Zair to even another Jab cancel to so forth (possibilities are endless).

Now the boards has life once more. So the board isn't "dead". Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom