• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sacred Combo

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahaha oh god. I hope my friends never see this, it's bad enough when they keep trying to do the d.air => falcon punch in real matches

WFL

Smash Journeyman
The first time I saw it I didn't see the knee so I just thought it was a falcon punch, but then I saw knee -> falcon punch and the universe was destroyed because it couldn't handle the awesomeness.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
This sacred combo proves that Falcon's manliness is unquestionable
moonwalk->taunt = god tier

SCOTU

Smash Hero
my god. my balls almost exploded w/ the overdose of testosterone. Jesus Christ ( or other messiah for your religion). holy ****. **** mother****er. i mean, i know it goes the other way, Falcon punch to knee, but i didn't know you could do this. oh god. you put not only the sacred comb in a vid, you put it in the same vid as the moonwalk>win combo. How can you ever lose a match w/ this technique. I'm going to go master it now.

Edit: i just noticed that the starting % is 69 btw.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
wow that was god-like.....thats all i gotta say about this lmao what a great vid to watch to start the day

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I decided to learn how to moonwalk today and Cort has to go and do this.
Moonwalking and sacred comboing all morning. I've been doing this for over an hour with the cpu, and it's awesome, but I can't make it back to the stage! How do you make it back?

Metà

Smash Master
You have to Falcon Punch immediately after jumping. You also have to time your jump out of the Falcon Punch properly.

Also, this is amazing. CORT IS TOO GOOD.

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
hollly ****t..... i dont know what to say....

i wish i could say that was too good for words but that just wouldnt describe it.

that was too good for being too good for words.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I can die happy now. Captain Falcon, take my manliness as a humble sacrifice. I know it isn't much, compared to your infinite manliness but it's all that I have.....

*prays at temple of Falcon*

metroid1117

Smash Master
I decided to learn how to moonwalk today and Cort has to go and do this.
Moonwalking and sacred comboing all morning. I've been doing this for over an hour with the cpu, and it's awesome, but I can't make it back to the stage! How do you make it back?
In addition to what Metà said, you also have to jump backwards and walljump before using up+B.

Anyways, THAT WAS GREAT!!!! My friend wouldn't believe me when I told him that such an amazing combo existed :chuckle:.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
The right side of my brain exploded.

Omg, cort i have to animate that into a gif. Is there a download link?

Cort

Apple Head
I'll put up a download link whenever I have more stable internet, which will probably be tonight.

Top Bottom