• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Unfortunately, it's confirmed that Rosalina is too big for Smash, so they're replacing her with Ridley. But hey, don't worry, Rosalina will always be remembered as the mother of the "too big for Smash" characters.

Happy April Fools, y'all!

Zav22

Smash Cadet
Oh my god they revealed more of the character roster for Mario Tennis Aces and Spike is set to appear as a playable character. This makes it his first time being playable in a Mario Tennis game just like Chain Chomp, and to top it off on that there might be even more characters afterwards. Still praying for Pauline and Cappy to be in hopefully.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGAJph6p5m0

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
May I ask where you found that? The details are very impeccable, and she looks either mischievous or so happy... I hope it's the former, as that's practically adding a bit more depth to her character (being mischievous).

I like to believe that, along with the rest of the characters, she could have more than just the tennis wristband and shoes, considering the fact that you're able to unlock all these clothes and outfits in game. There's a good chance she can have something similar to the polo the boys wear, and of course that would apply to Peach and Daisy as well.

Tricky type is starting to make more sense now, especially with a face like that. It seriously reminds me of the "tears drinking" days of Smash, and frankly gives that vibe out too. Speaking of the typing, I gave it a little more thought. While I am bummed out that her typing isn't consistent anymore with her no longer being power, I think that this change will actually benefit her performance. If you take a closer look at the game, there seems to be a lot of strategies, such as the zone shots. She was the best in tennis in Mario Sports Superstars (even got an ad for it, too), so it's not far-fetched to say she would be at least a good character to use in this game. You also have to consider how there's a limit to everything in this game, so everyone has to play by the three hits rule regarding your tennis racket. So even if you're power type, you still wouldn't be immune to having your tennis racket being snapped off, as Wario has proven. I don't know much about the gauge, if the durability depends on types, characters or if it's being treated equally. This game requires a lot more thinking compared to the last tennis game, so I really think you use which character suits you best, and coordinates with your own styles of playing. In terms of story mode, I hope that the Mario characters get their own dialogue, which seems unlikely considering Toad is there, likely to be the interpretator. All in all, this game looks potentially superior to Ultra Smash in terms of character individuality, details, gameplay, content and etc.

And another thing, I'm just glad that the Lumas (and actually seen with her sport outfit) finally made a return, although it probably seems unlikely they'll be playable, that's fine too since Mario golf has Rosalina and the Lumas together as well. I also hope Rosalina and Luma makes it into Smash Switch.
Why do you have to give me such ideas?
Alright, fine, I'll have to learn this stuff one day or the other anyway.

There, after only 6.5 consecutive hours I could have spent doing other trivial tasks such as sleeping, I got the handle of the mumbo jumbo that goes by the name of "Morph Targets", that deforms models outside bones, most often used for facial animations, as manipulating 200 muscles isn't funny, and "UV Maps", that determinate where and how the texture is placed, for instance how big and where an iris is located. Add to that repeatedly replaying this pose in my mind and the time it took for all of this giant mess to load and save back and forth between Blender and UE4 and you've got it, and before you ask yes, the stars on her dress refract light, and yes, that's how her platinum blonde hairs and silk dress would refract lightning in real life, that's why almost nobody can make the difference between white and platinum blonde
2018.04.09-00.31.png

Now, when I thought about it, I had a slighly different image in my mind, for starters, this
2018.04.09-00.38.png

When I first focalized it, she was supposed to have her index finger on her mouth, but instead opted for a more uncanny, alien ring finger. Now, the reason nobody lays his ring finger on stuff is because that one requires active effort, thus I replicated this and stressed the muscles on multiple fingers on both hands and the ones of her left hand on top of it, in contrast to the relaxed pose of the rest of the frame.
Although I initially planned to make a single shot, the more the times I went through it in my mind, the more it created a pose able to have dinstict points of interest based on the viewpoint. One that probably slipped by in the other two was the forward momentum she has, starting from her stomach
2018.04.09-00.03_02.png

That was it, if I come back to do something like this it means that my CIrcardian Clock didn't give me enough strokes this time around

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Why do you have to give me such ideas?
Alright, fine, I'll have to learn this stuff one day or the other anyway.

There, after only 6.5 consecutive hours I could have spent doing other trivial tasks such as sleeping, I got the handle of the mumbo jumbo that goes by the name of "Morph Targets", that deforms models outside bones, most often used for facial animations, as manipulating 200 muscles isn't funny, and "UV Maps", that determinate where and how the texture is placed, for instance how big and where an iris is located. Add to that repeatedly replaying this pose in my mind and the time it took for all of this giant mess to load and save back and forth between Blender and UE4 and you've got it, and before you ask yes, the stars on her dress refract light, and yes, that's how her platinum blonde hairs and silk dress would refract lightning in real life, that's why almost nobody can make the difference between white and platinum blonde
View attachment 140784

Now, when I thought about it, I had a slighly different image in my mind, for starters, this
View attachment 140786
When I first focalized it, she was supposed to have her index finger on her mouth, but instead opted for a more uncanny, alien ring finger. Now, the reason nobody lays his ring finger on stuff is because that one requires active effort, thus I replicated this and stressed the muscles on multiple fingers on both hands and the ones of her left hand on top of it, in contrast to the relaxed pose of the rest of the frame.

Although I initially planned to make a single shot, the more the times I went through it in my mind, the more it created a pose able to have dinstict points of interest based on the viewpoint. One that probably slipped by in the other two was the forward momentum she has, starting from her stomach
View attachment 140788
That was it, if I come back to do something like this it means that my CIrcardian Clock didn't give me enough strokes this time around
Strangely enough, I had a dream last night that felt like a sequel to a dream I had a while ago, and your model reminds me of that.

I believe, in the dream, a YouTuber was doing "bonus levels" on Super Mario Galaxy, although it was a strange unknown version, but the starry backdrop was dark yet it was serene... It looked dark like the Rosalina in those pictures yet it was filled with calmness and beauty. Mario was on a rocket, which almost seems like Olimar's hocolate ship, and there was a pullstar that led you to a launch pad, and it takes you to different galaxies, which I assume were the "bonus levels". I was so immersed in the moment that the feeling of tranquility was overwhelming, there was the peaceful music, soothing lack of gravity and the beautiful galactic background. It was really beautiful and I felt at ease.

The great thing about Rosalina's powers is that while she can exude light of the cosmos, she is capable of the dark was well. I can't help but think in those pictures, she may look sinister and yet at the same time, she's still as beautiful as when she radiates the rays of light. The fact that she's so mysterious has to make us wonder if she's hiding a dark side beneath or behind her gentle, reserved and kind nature. I'm not suggesting she might be evil, because that contradicts her benevolent role as protector of the universe, but there's likely a dark side to her mystery, as there has been a bit of darkness in her backstory.

Zav22

Smash Cadet
I found it on Gamexplain, where it was apparently revealed on a nintendo switch ad. I agree that there probably will be more costumes to unlock for each character because I doubt that Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi will be the only ones to have them, and it could actually be similar for how you could unlock multiple outfits for your Mii to wear in Mario Tennis Open. I think it does make sense that they switched her typing from power to tricky because of her being able to use psychic abilities, plus not to mention that shes also not the first character to have her type changed, Waluigi was only a technique character in the first Mario Tennis but then later on and ever since then he was remained as defensive, Daisy was also technique as well until she just recently got changed to being all-around in Ultra Smash and now she remains that in Mario Tennis Aces. Everything has a limit in Aces which means that everything is a risk like they said in the trailer and I actually like that because now its more challenging that way, especially with the new zone shots. This game might give Power Tennis some real competition considering how much we know of it, and the dlc could top it off (that is if there is more to it). Yeah I think Toad is gonna be the only one speaking throughout story mode since hes pretty much like the host of this, though whats interesting is that it looks like the bosses have dialogue since it showed dry bones talking. Some fans say that the bosses might become unlockable after you've beaten them, but Im not so sure about that since one of them, being Petey piranha in that trailer looks way too big to even join the roster, and even if he did what would they do? Shrink him down or keep him at the size he was. I really would have liked it if Luma came back, he sounded so cute whenever he hit the ball but it looks like in this game hes part of Rosalinas special shot which looks pretty cool, and I cant wait to see everyone else's special shots are because Im looking forward to what Daisy's is, Boos, Koopas, Spikes, Toads, Toadettes, Bowser Jrs, and most DEFINITELY Chain chomps. Id be very disappointed if Rosalina and Luma didn't come back because they have a very unique gameplay style.

Speaking of which I just discovered more screenshots on this site. https://nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/172672150977/mario-tennis-aces-technical-and-all-around

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I think, when you've got so many pics, you have to put them into spoiler cases, though I've not seen any mods around, so do your stuff I guess.
And on the topic, that same Nintendo Treehouse Log Tumblr blog finally went over the Tricky characters, so Rosalina and Boo. Here are the pics:

And Rosalina's description: "The cool and collected Rosalina is ready to rumble."

Well, she does look collected. Not a smile, just a pose, and to be completely honest, I love it.
Also, they added a gif of Boo and Rosalina playing against one another

And from what I can make out, Rosalina's move is called Satellite Shift (or Drift?), and though I wish it had involved teleportation fo some sort, it's a really nice move. We'll have to wait to see the second one (I think all characters have two different moves, if I'm not mistaken, Peach had two, at least).
So yeah, here's the link to the Tumblr post.

Details I notice: her artwork used in the first pic is the upgrade Mario Kart 7 one they used for... Mario Party If remember well, and I'm really glad it's not the old one they got in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash. Also, her character selection screen seems to be her Mario Party 10 artwork, but they were perhaps just fillers in that video.

Last edited:

Zav22

Smash Cadet
Well guess what characters are coming back into tennis guys? Cause its been awhile since these three last appeared in the series as playable, and to be honest Im glad they finally brought them back because they haven't been playable in such a long time. https://youtu.be/FZaP5Cy03GE

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Looking at the video, there's also more icons. It's good that they have so many characters in Aces, and by this point, it might as well be a character from Odyssey. Nintendo wouldn't really keep them a secret for no reasons.

And the Satellite Shift/Drift move looks really badass. She definitely knows how to rumble.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey.

I don't really use this site anymore, but I came back here to post something very cool.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4figures/permalink/1837225203238539/

If any of you are familiar with First4Figures, then you might be happy to know they are running a poll on their Facebook Collector's Group to vote on new characters for their line of Mario statues. And Rosalina is one of the featured options. She's currently the 4th most popular character on the poll (behind Donkey Kong, Luigi, and Boo).

Characters don't necessarily need to win these votes to potentially get a statue, even a character in 4th place may be considered again in the future, or they at the very least may make a cheaper PVC figure of characters with less votes.

So basically, if you'd like to see a potential Rosalina statue or figure by one of the best collectable creators in the business, you should sign up for their Facebook group and vote for Rosalina on the poll. It's not important that she wins the poll, merely that she gets as many votes as possible. She's currently sitting at around 140 votes and the poll has been up for 6 hours. For reference, they are currently running a poll for greenlighting a Blaze the Cat statue (from Sonic the Hedgehog), and the goal for that poll is 550 votes for a statue of her. So if Rosalina could get around 500 votes, even if she doesn't win her poll, that would still give F4F a strong case to make a Rosalina product at some point in the future, even if it isn't this year.

Obviously, you need a Facebook account, and then you need to join the group to access the poll. But I'd recommend you do if you'd love to see a piece of high quality Rosalina merchandise.

For an idea of the quality you can expect, here are some of their other Mario statues from over the years:

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Unfortunately, it seems like the poll has ended already. I can't find it anywhere, and the link you gave is broken.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Hey.

I don't really use this site anymore, but I came back here to post something very cool.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4figures/permalink/1837225203238539/

If any of you are familiar with First4Figures, then you might be happy to know they are running a poll on their Facebook Collector's Group to vote on new characters for their line of Mario statues. And Rosalina is one of the featured options. She's currently the 4th most popular character on the poll (behind Donkey Kong, Luigi, and Boo).

Characters don't necessarily need to win these votes to potentially get a statue, even a character in 4th place may be considered again in the future, or they at the very least may make a cheaper PVC figure of characters with less votes.

So basically, if you'd like to see a potential Rosalina statue or figure by one of the best collectable creators in the business, you should sign up for their Facebook group and vote for Rosalina on the poll. It's not important that she wins the poll, merely that she gets as many votes as possible. She's currently sitting at around 140 votes and the poll has been up for 6 hours. For reference, they are currently running a poll for greenlighting a Blaze the Cat statue (from Sonic the Hedgehog), and the goal for that poll is 550 votes for a statue of her. So if Rosalina could get around 500 votes, even if she doesn't win her poll, that would still give F4F a strong case to make a Rosalina product at some point in the future, even if it isn't this year.

Obviously, you need a Facebook account, and then you need to join the group to access the poll. But I'd recommend you do if you'd love to see a piece of high quality Rosalina merchandise.

For an idea of the quality you can expect, here are some of their other Mario statues from over the years:

Thank you for the news! I hope you don't mind but what are your thoughts on the new Mario Tennis game?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I had a dream last night and Rosalina was in it. It was a Nintendo Direct (I think it may have morphed into me playing the game or watching a tree house gameplay video)

They were showing off an Odyssey update that added a new galaxy level. Naturally Luma's and Rosalina were npcs. But Rosalina was really ugly for some reason. Her had very exaggerated expressions and it was really off putting, especially when hair was more detailed and flowing than ever.

Also the level itself took a lot from the comet observatory and music was a mix of the observatory theme and Jump Up Superstar

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I had a dream last night and Rosalina was in it. It was a Nintendo Direct (I think it may have morphed into me playing the game or watching a tree house gameplay video)

They were showing off an Odyssey update that added a new galaxy level. Naturally Luma's and Rosalina were npcs. But Rosalina was really ugly for some reason. Her had very exaggerated expressions and it was really off putting, especially when hair was more detailed and flowing than ever.

Also the level itself took a lot from the comet observatory and music was a mix of the observatory theme and Jump Up Superstar
Maybe it's a representation of how blasphemous it is that we still don't have a dedicated Rosalina game yet. I also had a dream recently where Rosalina was in the Metroid universe. She wore armor that looked like a mix between the varia suit and zero suit and she spoke with a very assertive and dominant tone. She was leading a select few members of the galactic federation to fight hordes of strange shadowy monsters. The setting looked similar to the layout of Other M with other elements of sci-fi settings. Eventually most GF members died and she was gunning down infinitely respawning shadow creatures trying to reach an escape pod and self destruct the ship.

It makes me think it would be fitting to see Rosalina in a high tech fantasy sci-fi world.

Edit: Don't wanna double post so...

Happy Mothers Day to Rosalina and all the moms out there!

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Happy Mother's Day indeed!

You know, I find it funny how we made like 10 pages in 365 days, a whole year. Has it ever been this slow or silent in the history of Smashboards or have this year reached a new level? I'm just curious as to if there were ever 10 or less pages that happened in this thread's predecessor in the span of a year. Of course, it's never unheard of for this to happen in forums, but I'm just asking about the Rosalina Social in particular.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
New aces trailer. Story is looking great, wouldn't be surprised if Rosalina had some dialogue

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
New aces trailer. Story is looking great, wouldn't be surprised if Rosalina had some dialogue
And her second comeback animation is indeed a teleportation! I'm so glad this game looks so good, and although I wouldn't really like the idea of Rosalina being possessed for that kinda plot, it sounds amazing. I can't wait to see more.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I am only sad that Rosalina is not prominent in the beggining as she is nowhere to be seen in the story mode sneak peek.

Also fun fact: Everytime Rosalina does a new trick exclusive to Mario Tennis Aces she will get Kerri's voice back.

When she teleports she says ''Woo!'' in Kerri's voice and they also kept that when the Lumas appear.

in the end im super excited about the game ... im just wondering what Rosalina would do in the story...

Maybe she appears later in a galaxy themed court?

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I am only sad that Rosalina is not prominent in the beggining as she is nowhere to be seen in the story mode sneak peek.

Also fun fact: Everytime Rosalina does a new trick exclusive to Mario Tennis Aces she will get Kerri's voice back.

When she teleports she says ''Woo!'' in Kerri's voice and they also kept that when the Lumas appear.

in the end im super excited about the game ... im just wondering what Rosalina would do in the story...

Maybe she appears later in a galaxy themed court?
I actually like that she's not in the beginning. It wouldn't be fair for her character to be able to do nothing with the threat of what's happening, considering how you saw everyone reacted to the smoke and the metal Wario and Waluigi, so from what we can see, maybe she'll appear somewhere later in the story as a "mysterious guider" to Mario, perhaps if he reaches outer space levels. One thing would be really cool if there was an epic conflict and Rosalina helps Mario resolve it (since Mario is treated as the hero in this game), and that conflict would have been universally threatening. What I'm worried about is they'll make her OoC, with unfitting dialogue or in a situation which she can't handle. If they wanted us to play a match against her, it could work like Rio and she accepts her loss, in the story mode, although I hope they don't do that, personally.

And ber

And her second comeback animation is indeed a teleportation! I'm so glad this game looks so good, and although I wouldn't really like the idea of Rosalina being possessed for that kinda plot, it sounds amazing. I can't wait to see more.
That would be very ironic considering she did the opposite in Galaxy 2. So it would just be plain idiotic at this point to make her get possessed, kidnapped, or whatever that kind of stuff would be. She would be a character who stays out of trouble and doesn't confront it unless it's really serious and catastrophic, IMO. If all playable characters have their scene, Nintendo is doing one hell of a great job with not making her "princessy" by not grouping her with Peach and Daisy, which Rio did a bit. As for the plot, it makes sense that Luigi got possessed because of his role in SPM. It would also make sense for Peach to get possessed (thanks to TTYD), if they wanted to use another character. It would not be fitting for Rosalina.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Part of me kind of wonders if Rosalina will have two outfit options. By default, she would wear her tennis outfit, but what if you can unlock her typical dress as well!?

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I hope her alternate outfits are great. And, well, to be fairly honest, I just hope she has some alternate outfits.
Also, the American website has been opened and doesn't make any description of the characters, but it showed some footage and Rosalina's entrance has been shown. Well, I hope it's not her entire entrance animation because it's empty, but it's just an FYI.
Also, it may seem like Mario is the only playable character of the story mode, as it is said that unlockable characters can only be accessed via online tournament matches.
I do hope Rosalina'll get some screen time for herself.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

Here are her entrance animation and special shot as gifs from yours truly.

and also, her teleport ability.

Also, everyone, Rosalina's in the demo! You can unlock her once you reach 1000 ranking points (she's one of the last characters to be unlocked, as always)!

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
mario123007 mario123007

thanks for the shout out lol. All credit goes to the original player though.

I also love Kerri's voice in the entrance. I just find funny that , now that i pretty much abandoned the issue and left it as it is suddenly people who saw this in the media other than youtube have complained about the mix up with voice actors.

Ironic isn't it ... and then i everybody thought i was crazy lol.

Rosalina in the demo is an amazing character and its clearly meant to be TOP tier , several streams won tournaments using her already and she has many tricks under her sleeves using her tricky type.

Great.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah I was trying to beat a Rosalina as Bowser and it was completely one-sided, I can't catch her shots.

Can't wait to unlock her. Just unlocked Toad so I have a little bit to go.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
mario123007 mario123007

thanks for the shout out lol. All credit goes to the original player though.

I also love Kerri's voice in the entrance. I just find funny that , now that i pretty much abandoned the issue and left it as it is suddenly people who saw this in the media other than youtube have complained about the mix up with voice actors.

Ironic isn't it ... and then i everybody thought i was crazy lol.

Rosalina in the demo is an amazing character and its clearly meant to be TOP tier , several streams won tournaments using her already and she has many tricks under her sleeves using her tricky type.

Great.
Yeah, but the shout out was on the other social thread lol.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I won my first tournament as Rosalina. I think I've finally got a hang of the game. Rosalina seems nicely depicted in this and I can't wait to see her role in the story

Was even able to record the moment

Last edited:

FatalitySonic2

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2278-4493-3606
I managed to unlock everyone in the demo after a bunch of defeats and I must admit, that's fun to play. I raged a lot when I lost my very first match (by K.O.) but after that, I enjoyed the game.

Also, I was happy to see that Kerri Kane was voicing Rosalina when I saw her intro but then, I hear her voice by myself and tweeted that thing. It bothered me at the start but I've been used to it since then. Looks like Camelot can't correct mistakes.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I managed to unlock everyone in the demo after a bunch of defeats and I must admit, that's fun to play. I raged a lot when I lost my very first match (by K.O.) but after that, I enjoyed the game.

Also, I was happy to see that Kerri Kane was voicing Rosalina when I saw her intro but then, I hear her voice by myself and tweeted that thing. It bothered me at the start but I've been used to it since then. Looks like Camelot can't correct mistakes.
Is that really a mistake at this point? Looks like they just don't want to rerecord anything new, so they mix up what they have.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
It's weird though. They could just use Laura clips (there's plenty of them) and give it a filter , which is so easy to do instead of mixing up both for no particular reason.

In the end this just proves my point since ages ago and its that both of them sound super different to each other because if they indeed sounded similar then this wouldnt be a problem and would barely be noticeable but since thats not the case then its pretty messy.

I wouldn't waste my time on it though , because on the bright side this just means i can get even more Kerri clips to use in my mods , and i have since i got the demo dump and extracted them already.

I win in the end, no matter what Camelot did.

The Rosalina Guru

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I do believe the voice team don't even bother to give Rosalina new voice clips (at least to an extent).

Nintendo or even Camelot can't really seem to rectify those mistakes in the past with her. They just seem like the devs don't even care for her new voice clips that it supposed to be recorded by hiring Laura or even Kerri back to voice her again.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
the worse part is that is highly unnecesary.

The Kerri clips that Camelot used are not even ''specific'' , its literally sounds and jiggles and Laura has many of those so there's no real reason for this.

The same can be said for Bowser and Bowser Jr. There's just no good reason as clips from the lastest actors do exists to be used but they still put in there very old voice clips that belong to past actors for no real reason.

They got lazy in this aspect of the game.

Zav22

Smash Cadet
Rosalina was the one character I literally had the most trouble winning a tournament with, and the first tournament I won with her was with lag. Shes very good with her trick shot of going from left to right to get the ball the problem Ive had with her the most compared to others is her trying to get the ball at the last second. To me I found it really hard to recover from that animation she does when she just barely gets the ball with her racket because as soon as I get it the opponent is already hitting the ball to the other side from where Im at, and even when I do her trick shot to get to it on the other side it still isn't fast enough to get back. Im still practicing with her but when the full game comes out Ill definitely step up my game with her in more online tournaments.

Top Bottom