• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Um no , I was not sexist in any way. I really believe most people that voted for Trump voted for him because no matter how much of an ******* he is , he is still male and sadly that's a base for many for not voting for Hilary aside from the political views . The world still lacks true gender equality , not just for women but for all humans alike .
Well, my country (If you are even willing to call it a country) got first female president this year. So far I don't say she is doing bad but she isn't doing things pretty either. Unlike US election, Taiwan's election is whoever gets the most total vote wins. That also makes me wonder who got the most total votes?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
That's what my dad used to told me. Hope those things can be fixed in the future.
I don't see that happening anytime soon. I mean look back at what happened when George W. Bush was president.
I don't really like that idea to deport illegal immigrants. But I'm an Asian so what do I know? Problem is that people don't trust Clinton too.
Like it's been mentioned before, something is clearly wrong with America.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't see that happening anytime soon. I mean look back at what happened when George W. Bush was president.
I was in USA when he was in the office. I know what he did in the Middle East at that time.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It should be noted that some illegal immigrants may be criminals that are wanted. And the actions that made the person wanted can potentially be a threat to other countries if he/she immigrates, especially when that very person is an illegal drug dealer.

If memory serves me right, there's a person who is wanted by the United States, but he immigrated to Russia, where he knows that he's beyond US jurisdiction. I forgot his name though.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I just hope everyone won't let a mere election shatter their hopes and dreams, because nothing should. We must fight for what we believe in, no matter what.

So I found the full render of Rosalina's amiibo image on Tumblr.

I also found this on MarioWiki.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I await the day Trump gets impeached for making lewd comments about him seducing women and grabbing them by the *****.

Otherwise, R.I.P. America.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The sad part of the story is that there would be protestors against Hillary roaming all over the place if Hillary had won the election instead of Trump.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
The sad part of the story is that there would be protestors against Hillary roaming all over the place if Hillary had won the election instead of Trump.
If you mean Trump and whatever he stirs up from an angry twitter message, then yes. Still, the Republicans would've had the House and the Senate, just not Clinton.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
In a nutshell, we're ****ed. We would be ****ed either way because both candidates were horrible, but that's just how the system is. *sigh* It could've been Bernie...

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
So I was just rewarded. It's basically been a year since I first came on here, yet it only feels like it was yesterday and I feel so new. I'd like to take this moment to say that ever since I went on here, I couldn't have been happier. Everyone I met here made me feel welcomed, and I like to talk with you guys. It's quite rare to find people who has similiar interests as me in my area. But here and etc is different, and I feel so happy knowing everyone shares the same interests as I do. Everyone is beautiful, special and different, but despite all the conflicts, I'm glad to have spoke with you all. I like learning new things about Rosalina, and etc, I like the contents you guys share, and most importantly, I like you guys. Sorry if this speech wasn't necessarily, but I felt the need to post this. As time goes on, I hope we all can still have fun moments, for I enjoyed every, single, experience (well, there are bad ones but still). Each moment on here means alot to me, and I hope we all can look forward to more new exciting things. I remember when I first joined here, and yes, things were pretty cringey.

https://smashboards.com/threads/mot...-general-social-thread-closed.324285/page-335

So yeah, this is my Smashboard Birthday. Also, my accomplishment of being on here and conversing with you all while enjoying the moments. Sometimes I read from the previous posts, and seeing them puts a smile on my face, because of how well we get along and etc.

Anyhoo, with that said, I want to celebrate with tons and tons of Rosalina pictures. I've taken these pictures from Miiverse.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So I was just rewarded. It's basically been a year since I first came on here, yet it only feels like it was yesterday and I feel so new. I'd like to take this moment to say that ever since I went on here, I couldn't have been happier. Everyone I met here made me feel welcomed, and I like to talk with you guys. It's quite rare to find people who has similiar interests as me in my area. But here and etc is different, and I feel so happy knowing everyone shares the same interests as I do. Everyone is beautiful, special and different, but despite all the conflicts, I'm glad to have spoke with you all. I like learning new things about Rosalina, and etc, I like the contents you guys share, and most importantly, I like you guys. Sorry if this speech wasn't necessarily, but I felt the need to post this. As time goes on, I hope we all can still have fun moments, for I enjoyed every, single, experience (well, there are bad ones but still). Each moment on here means alot to me, and I hope we all can look forward to more new exciting things. I remember when I first joined here, and yes, things were pretty cringey.

https://smashboards.com/threads/mot...-general-social-thread-closed.324285/page-335

So yeah, this is my Smashboard Birthday. Also, my accomplishment of being on here and conversing with you all while enjoying the moments. Sometimes I read from the previous posts, and seeing them puts a smile on my face, because of how well we get along and etc.

Anyhoo, with that said, I want to celebrate with tons and tons of Rosalina pictures. I've taken these pictures from Miiverse.

Well you certainly been busy, have ya?
Nice of you to share your experiences here since then.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Well you certainly been busy, have ya?
Nice of you to share your experiences here since then.
Thanks! The only thing that bothers me is that I haven't posted here earlier... And that my first post could've been better... I hope we can still have more fun experiences every now and then, because I miss those days. Like how lots of people miss Victorious.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Thanks! The only thing that bothers me is that I haven't posted here earlier... And that my first post could've been better... I hope we can still have more fun experiences every now and then, because I miss those days. Like how lots of people miss Victorious.
I'm pretty certain we will, even though I don't come here as much as I used to.
And...huh? You mean that Nickelodeon teen sitcom?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
In another year will be my 10th anniversary as a SmashBoards member. Boy has time flied by since I've joined during the Super Smash Bros. Brawl hype.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
This place sure feels dead, but I did recently come across a very cute Rosalina drawing that's just too good to ignore.

Source: http://fav.me/dalmsgn
That looks cool! We need a Thanksgiving Rosalina theme picture. I'd imagine her serving the guests (her friends, Mario, Peach, Luigi etc.) on the Comet Observatory's kitchen dome as well as the Lumas, for Thanksgiving! Or we could have a huge banquet at Peach's castle dining room, whatever it is, I hope we can see one.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah, those were the days. I mean, who'd forget this?

Oh, I don't know. Me? :yeahboi:
I remember the Brawl hype! I just wasn't technically here since I was too young. Also, Happy Anniversary!
I came in here like three months before Smash 3DS came out. I did soar around the site for some time prior to joining.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I said I wouldn't be collecting exact variants for characters already in Smash...

But she's just so awesome I just had to get another of her! Koizumi just had to make her so gosh dang perfect, didn't he? Well, thinking about how Smash has alt. trophies for the fighters, I figured I'd use this as a way to try out some custom amiibo to reflect on that concept and also to help spark my creative drive a bit more in a way. So I'll keep the ones I might eventually paint sealed for now to prevent dust collecting and whatnot. I've been really wanting to exercise some more creative art stuff so I'm hoping this helps me get there.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I said I wouldn't be collecting exact variants for characters already in Smash...

But she's just so awesome I just had to get another of her! Koizumi just had to make her so gosh dang perfect, didn't he? Well, thinking about how Smash has alt. trophies for the fighters, I figured I'd use this as a way to try out some custom amiibo to reflect on that concept and also to help spark my creative drive a bit more in a way. So I'll keep the ones I might eventually paint sealed for now to prevent dust collecting and whatnot. I've been really wanting to exercise some more creative art stuff so I'm hoping this helps me get there.

There's always room for another here at my home sweet home. That empty space between them is reserved for a certain amiibo figure I'm still waiting for.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
TFW you are europea and you still have to wait for the game :(

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I was having a bad day, but all this talk of cloud getting rekt by up airs and MaJoR MuCuS's rosa pics really cheered me up!

Thanks again guys.

Top Bottom