• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I would have loved to see you wreck that Dr. Mario.
Me too. I would've owned his ass quite literally.
On a different matter, who are you guys gonna be for Halloween? If you plan to dress for the Holiday that is.

You guys could enter the giveaway contest if you want a free costume.

I don't celebrate Halloween so I'll just stay at home and probably replay one of the Batman: Arkham games before work.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I really love Halloween though, especially since you can dress up however you want. Trick or Treating may be aimed for young kids, but that doesn't stop me from collecting the sweets.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If I were to cosplay, I would dress up as either Link or Cloud Strife in his SOLDIER uniform.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I highly doubt it. He's the same guy that bought 100 Rosalina amiibos so other people wouldn't get it.

I would have loved to see you wreck that Dr. Mario.
Yeah, that had caused quite some "controversy" at that time, and definitely put the amiibos scalping issue on a whole new level. Aftermath was a bit ridiculous, most people think he is trolling and also stupid. Some say this isn't real. A few actually came into defense saying he's making money with those amiibos. Only minor of those which even had in some friendly relationship with that guy. I'm not going to put up their name but I have seen those two bashing people on Twitter when they troll that guy…
I don't regret trolling and going deep research on that guy, but it wasn't a pleasant experience honestly. It was also the first time I even heard and understand the term "troll". And also know the toxic part of Youtube…
One more thing, I was actually on an Internet hiatus when that news starting to flow around the web. At first I though it was a joke. I even say people should be do crzay over this guy, but as you know after I go on done research, I obvious dislike that weirdo.
If I were to cosplay, I would dress up as either Link or Cloud Strife in his SOLDIER uniform.
It would feel great when holding his buster sword or even a fusion sword replica.

Last edited:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Yeah, that had caused quite some "controversy" at that time, and definitely put the amiibos scalping issue on a whole new level. Aftermath was a bit ridiculous, most people think he is trolling and also stupid. Some say this isn't real. A few actually came into defense saying he's making money with those amiibos. Only minor of those which even had in some friendly relationship with that guy. I'm not going to put up their name but I have seen those two bashing people on Twitter when they troll that guy…
I don't regret trolling and going deep research on that guy, but it wasn't a pleasant experience honestly. It was also the first time I even heard and understand the term "troll". And also know the toxic part of Youtube…
One more thing, I was actually on an Internet hiatus when that news starting to flow around the web. At first I though it was a joke. I even say people should be do crzay over this guy, but as you know after I go on done research, I obvious dislike that weirdo.

It would feel great when holding his buster sword or even a fusion sword replica.
I don't blame you one bit. I kind of wish I was there to actually say something, as bad as it might've been. It WOULD feel great to hold the buster sword, but then again if it felt like the real thing I wouldn't be able to hold it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I potentially may be invited to two Halloween parties, so I will have to pick one or the other if that happens.

>mfw

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm just thinking about the candy that will go from the pantry to my own bowl and the lack of costumes.
Just image costume during Halloween as Cosplay in a spookier way. It can be fun.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I think that Halloween is a great opportunity to express our creativity, since your dress up isn't restricted to only spooky ones. Especially at a costume party, where you get to dress up as any characters of your choice. It's also an event where you may either design your own costume or purchase one, and dress up as anything that pleases you. I hope that everyone gets to enjoy this holiday, and bask in the activities since it's an occasion that doesn't happen every often more than each year.

I've become more self-consious of this "Users Viewing Thread" thing, and I get a creepy vibe from it... But hey, we're inching near Halloween so I shouldn't complain too much. It feels pretty suspenseful though.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Halloween isn't really a holiday, otherwise I wouldn't be working.
It ain't nothing special for me, really. Used to as a kid like eating candy and **** but as I got older, no thank you.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Still, not much of a holiday.
To add to this, students still go to school, so Halloween isn't a real holiday when compared to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Easter is always held on a Sunday, and as far as I know, schools are closed on weekends.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Nowadays I'm really only into pigging out on candy during this time of year. Although maybe I should be a bit more careful this time around. I lost at least 20 pounds over the past 6 months so I probably shouldn't do anything to ruin that. But who could say no to Reese's?

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I've always thought of Halloween as a holiday since we celebrate something, but I guess I was wrong.

It would be cool if they made Halloween a holiday though, so we would have an entire day to ourself for spooky parties, trick-or-treat and that other stuff we do on Halloween. Either way, I'm excited for Halloween!

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Really like it.

though , Fire Rosalinas earrings are actually purple in 3D World.
That's weird because you're not the first one I hear saying that, yet I can't help but see them red.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
To add to this, students still go to school, so Halloween isn't a real holiday when compared to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Easter is always held on a Sunday, and as far as I know, schools are closed on weekends.
Because Easter always falls on a Sunday, I don't really see it as holiday but rather a festival.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Having seen Fire Rosalina in her true colors, I'm now having this urge to replay Super Mario 3D World again.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
On the subject of Smash Wii U hacks, here's something that I did up yesterday.

halloweenthemedrosalina1.jpg

I basically tried implementing a Halloween theme onto Rosalina by making her dress a darker color with orange rims. Her hair is colored orange as well.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
if you get rid of the horrible red color that they originally put in her lower part of the dress it would be even better,

Seriously , who told them that super saturarted red looked good in the original white part?

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
On the subject of Smash Wii U hacks, here's something that I did up yesterday.

View attachment 119223

I basically tried implementing a Halloween theme onto Rosalina by making her dress a darker color with orange rims. Her hair is colored orange as well.
Sorta like a red velvet theme. Nice. Though since it's supposed to be orange, maybe a Halloween-themed Oreo. Can't think of much beyond warm food colored desserts now. But hey, it helps set the Halloween spirit.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
if you get rid of the horrible red color that they originally put in her lower part of the dress it would be even better,

Seriously , who told them that super saturarted red looked good in the original white part?
I actually wanted that part of her dress to be colored red, but obviously, this comes from someone who likes red colored palettes. Of course, I don't do very well with large amounts of blood.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
If Halloween were an actual holiday and I didn't have work, maybe I'd wear a costume (I was jokingly told to wear a sexy witch costume, but there's no way I'm doing that) :p.

Really like it.

though , Fire Rosalinas earrings are actually purple in 3D World.
This is something I actually didn't know. I'm gonna go look it up.

It looks more like a blood orange, if that's what you're going for. I personally would like to see a more natural orange color, like the color of a pumpkin. You could also modify it entirely and make a vampire-colored Rosalina. As an example, this character had her colors changed for Halloween:
I can totally see little bats on Rosalina's dress, just like how this character has them on her stockings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom