• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I still remember the day Bayonetta was announced and the K Rool thread...didn't take it too well. *shudders*

My biggest problem with this is regarding soccer, I wanted a sequel to the Strikers Series, by which I mean overly edgy, gritty, and personalized. I'll probably pass on this one.

The only other thing to note is the Yoshi Wooly World port. First off, last time I checked, Poochy was about as popular as Scrappy Doo, so I'm wondering why he's being advertised so much. Secondly, I hope those stop motion shorts are sold separately, as I would gladly just pay to see those.
I don't get why they're pushing Poochy as a big thing in the 3DS Woolly World, because he was already a fairly big part of the original game.

He was on the front cover, carrying Yoshi, and you could unlock a badge pretty early on that let you take him into any level in the game.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Well considering that Sports Superstars is more like a sequel or something along the lines of Mario Sports mix and Hops 3-on-3
i dont think this game discards the idea of another Strikers game.

I'm guessing they kinda did this to gather the forgotten sports from the Wii , and make them available in a quick portable game though.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't even know why Peach's and Donkey Kong's emblems are absent.

Also, being a Power-type means that you're a slowpoke, and I'm really disliking that Nintendo is putting Rosalina in the same category as Bowser, Donkey Kong, and Wario.

Basically, every time I see Rosalina get treated as a Power-type character, it really makes me upset, because she looks a lot more like a Tricky-type character. I even wish that I could go back in time to fix up this sin.

Sorry about this rant, but I really had to get it off my chest. And now, I shall pass out and try to get this incident out of my head...

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
You know it gets really weird when someone that never rants , does it.

I still like Rosalina being power type , asthe powerful character she is. I like when females have strong physical strenght without a sign of heavy muscles , like Sailor Jupiter , my favorite senshi.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy I don't see what the problem is with her being a power-type character other than your bias.

Gee, I know why I don't come to this thread as much anymore.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I actually kinda like the that Rosalina could be a power type (from a gameplay perspective). It means she'll dominate in certain sports, like Baseball and Golf (and maybe Tennis). I remember in Mario Golf: World Tour she could hit just as far as Bowser and I always used her because of that (even though she was really difficult with her Star version). Also, when it comes to Baseball, if there are different maps, one of them could potentially have short walls (which would make Power types OP on those maps since they hit far). When it comes to Equestrian, I'm not sure what Power types would have to make them good in that.

I've never played Mario Super Sluggers (never released in Europe. What a shame), so I can't really tell if it's good or not.
I remember playing Mario Super Sluggers and it was actually pretty good. There were some single player elements with a Challenge Mode (basically a story mode that lets you travel around the stadium maps to unlock more characters and stuff. Has some puzzle elements too). The main gameplay was really solid and the characters had unique stats (some more stronger than others), and the stadiums were really cool but had some annoyances. Unfortunately, there are 3 stadiums that I really don't like. Peach's Ice Garden (the name says it all, running on slippery ice is never fun), Luigi's Mansion (has tall grass that obscures the ball, making it hard to find) and Bowser Jr. Playroom (this map has most intrusive obstacles; Chain Chomps and Bullet Bills make this map so difficult). There are only 2 maps out of 9 that don't have obstacles (which doesn't matter since you can turn them off), but one more basic stadium would have been nice. Still a great game overall, but I'm kinda confused as to why it didn't release in Europe when Mario Superstar Baseball was released there.
As for alternate outfits, I guess she'll just have her dress in Golf with the sportwear being optional.
I hope they have this in the game. After all, she did wear her dress in Mario Golf: World Tour. The assets are already there and they can just reuse them

Also I'm calling it now, Horse Racing, Tennis, and Soccer will be the most played modes online. Baseball and Golf just take too long and rage quitters will ruin those two modes (because it's 1v1).

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
All-Around or Tricky seem like the best categories for Rosalina. Power-type characters are often cursed with having bad speed and technique ratings, and I just don't see Rosalina being weak in those stats.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
All-Around or Tricky seem like the best categories for Rosalina. Power-type characters are often cursed with having bad speed and technique ratings, and I just don't see Rosalina being weak in those stats.
I feel similar. I personally see Rosalina more as a Tricky type (hence why I said I like Power type on Rosalina from a gameplay perspective, but for her character I don't personally see it fit). Still, it means we get a female character in the power typing while Peach is in technique and Daisy is all over the place with her type (games have her as technique, speed or all-around).

We should note that we don't know how the stats will work exactly in Mario Sports Superstars. For example, there could be a stat bar like in the Mario & Sonic Olympic games or Mario Sports Mix. Rosalina could have Power be her strongest stat, but not the strongest of all the power characters. That way, she won't sacrifice a lot of speed, where as Bowser and DK have lower speed than her, and there'll be a difference among characters of the same type.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I actually kinda like the that Rosalina could be a power type (from a gameplay perspective). It means she'll dominate in certain sports, like Baseball and Golf (and maybe Tennis). I remember in Mario Golf: World Tour she could hit just as far as Bowser and I always used her because of that (even though she was really difficult with her Star version). Also, when it comes to Baseball, if there are different maps, one of them could potentially have short walls (which would make Power types OP on those maps since they hit far). When it comes to Equestrian, I'm not sure what Power types would have to make them good in that.

I remember playing Mario Super Sluggers and it was actually pretty good. There were some single player elements with a Challenge Mode (basically a story mode that lets you travel around the stadium maps to unlock more characters and stuff. Has some puzzle elements too). The main gameplay was really solid and the characters had unique stats (some more stronger than others), and the stadiums were really cool but had some annoyances. Unfortunately, there are 3 stadiums that I really don't like. Peach's Ice Garden (the name says it all, running on slippery ice is never fun), Luigi's Mansion (has tall grass that obscures the ball, making it hard to find) and Bowser Jr. Playroom (this map has most intrusive obstacles; Chain Chomps and Bullet Bills make this map so difficult). There are only 2 maps out of 9 that don't have obstacles (which doesn't matter since you can turn them off), but one more basic stadium would have been nice. Still a great game overall, but I'm kinda confused as to why it didn't release in Europe when Mario Superstar Baseball was released there.

I hope they have this in the game. After all, she did wear her dress in Mario Golf: World Tour. The assets are already there and they can just reuse them

Also I'm calling it now, Horse Racing, Tennis, and Soccer will be the most played modes online. Baseball and Golf just take too long and rage quitters will ruin those two modes (because it's 1v1).
I guess the only Mario baseball game I'll ever play will be this one. They never even released it with Nintendo Selection or whatever its name is.

I feel similar. I personally see Rosalina more as a Tricky type (hence why I said I like Power type on Rosalina from a gameplay perspective, but for her character I don't personally see it fit). Still, it means we get a female character in the power typing while Peach is in technique and Daisy is all over the place with her type (games have her as technique, speed or all-around).

We should note that we don't know how the stats will work exactly in Mario Sports Superstars. For example, there could be a stat bar like in the Mario & Sonic Olympic games or Mario Sports Mix. Rosalina could have Power be her strongest stat, but not the strongest of all the power characters. That way, she won't sacrifice a lot of speed, where as Bowser and DK have lower speed than her, and there'll be a difference among characters of the same type.
I think she wasn't the most powerful of Ultra Smash. She was a bit under Bowser or something. Same with World Tour, she was the most powerful just behind Bowser.

But she was the first female character as a power type in a Mario game, and I find this awesome. She needs to stick with her uniqueness and the diversity she brought into Mario games.

And the diversity she brought is pretty cool, being the strong female figure of the series, yet not being loud or something along Daisy's personality. She's more reserved and seems way more mature than Peach & Daisy, which is cool I guess. And she was introduced as the first female heavyweight character in Mario Kart, and then the first power type character. Strongest female character in Mario Golf close behind Bowser. She is awesome.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

In case anyone missed the Direct, here it is. This Direct features Mario Party Star Rush and Mario Sports Superstars in which Rosalina appears twice. I hope they have an artwork of her for the Superstars game, beside the Tennis art.

About her Mario Party Star Rush icon artwork, it's simply just the best thing ever, and I like how they kept up with the similiar art style from her Mario Party 10 artwork.

And as for her stats, it is very likely that she will be Power-type. Just the fact knowing her power types emphasize her authorative figure, just like her emblem in Superstars does, will make her not only consistent but a very dire foe to face against or a very helpful teammate. I know she will be power type as well, but we'd might have to wait and see. If the Lumas doesn't appear in Mario Sports Superstars, I'm going to scream.

If she is, good! My complaints, and the only complaints I have is only limiting the outfit she wears (And lack of Lumas). I really hope for a new outfit, not that I don't like her Tennis dress, I like it alot, just that I think she should be able wear some other kind of sports outfit, especially the one with long pants to be different from Peach and Daisy who wears shorts. She has her nightgown, tennis dress, biker suit, and a gymnast leotard this far, not counting Smash and her 3D World power-ups. I'd feel like she'd be complete for the rest of the year with her wearing other sports gears such as the shirt and pants instead of only her Tennis outfit and her winter olympic clothes. But hey, at least we're fortunate to not see Rosalina sticking with her nightgown for EVERY. SINGLE. SPORT.

Anyways, here's an art from DeviantArt I ran across:

Source: http://freshillaman.deviantart.com/art/Starry-Hill-631878890

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Lol, we're gonna get some funny Rosalina art from this.

I love that face, she doesn't even care about coming fourth.

upload_2016-9-2_21-54-15.png

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Lol, we're gonna get some funny Rosalina art from this.

I love that face, she doesn't even care about coming fourth.

View attachment 116919
I love her 2D artwork when she loses. And man, she really just "okay..." when she loses. I hope to see something similar to her third animation pose from MP10 where she seemed so frustrated but didn't show it like "okay, okay, I lost..." (I already hear people disagreeing with this)
Her reactions are just... really good. And from what I've heard, Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle , the voice clips don't seem that bad, do they?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My complaints, and the only complaints I have is only limiting the outfit she wears (And lack of Lumas). I really hope for a new outfit, not that I don't like her Tennis dress, I like it alot, just that I think she should be able wear some other kind of sports outfit, especially the one with long pants to be different from Peach and Daisy who wears shorts. She has her nightgown, tennis dress, biker suit, and a gymnast leotard this far, not counting Smash and her 3D World power-ups. I'd feel like she'd be complete for the rest of the year with her wearing other sports gears such as the shirt and pants instead of only her Tennis outfit and her winter olympic clothes. But hey, at least we're fortunate to not see Rosalina sticking with her nightgown for EVERY. SINGLE. SPORT.
I kind of find that Rosalina's typical dress is unique to her. I can understand switching clothes when riding on bikes, ATVs, or even horses, but Rosalina could probably get away with wearing her dress while playing baseball, tennis, or golf.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
i Was actually watching this with a smile because it seems funny as hell.

Like ChikoLad ChikoLad said , we are going to get good art from Rosalina in this.

I like her lose animation , it seems better than in MP10 , where she just stares sad at the camera.

I like how she is like ''Oh whatever'' , crosses her arms and looks away. Seems more like she would do

Killo89 Killo89 Also , her voice is the same as Mario Party 10 mixed with 8 , so it should be Ok.

When she loses , im hearing a new or unused clip , she just says ''Oh...'' instead of ''oh no''

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
This also reminds me of Shadow's 2nd place in the Olympic as well too. You see, this is why Rosalina is such an awesome character, not only can she be motherly and passionate of the Lumas and celestial objects, but can get sassy in Spin-off, especially when losing. Instead of being all sad or angry, she just go like "whatever" and it's epic as eff. I feel like other Mario characters is going to be mad at Rosalina in this game, lol.

Not to mention Mario Party 10 when you pick Rosalina. "That's better!" Literally saying she's the better option to choose. The exact same stuff happens in Mario Kart 8 as well.

Also, https://mynintendonews.com/2016/09/02/mario-sports-superstars-supports-amiibo/. Put your Rosie amiibos to good use, fellas!

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
i gathered a few images of some of the characters expressions

by the end when you see the results the 1st place will have the ''Attack'' expression like Wario , and the last place will have the ''Hurt'' expression , like Daisy and etc.

This means we already saw Rosalina's ''Hurt'' expression when attacked as it should be the same her lose one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
i gathered a few images of some of the characters expressions

by the end when you see the results the 1st place will have the ''Attack'' expression like Wario , and the last place will have the ''Hurt'' expression , like Daisy and etc.

This means we already saw Rosalina's ''Hurt'' expression when attacked as it should be the same her lose one.
That means she literally just sighs when she gets blasted by Lightning. Lol.

Also Wario's "Hurt" expression is great.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Who thinks that Rosalina's first place picture might be similiar to this?:

I mean, it's a possibility really. We could get a happy, gleeful Rosalina or something like this.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
i don't think so considering that The first place picture should be the same as the Attack picture.

And it would be so unfitting for Rosalina to have that expression when attacking , it doesn't relate.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
i don't think so considering that The first place picture should be the same as the Attack picture.

And it would be so unfitting for Rosalina to have that expression when attacking , it doesn't relate.
It does relate to attacking, like she's looking down on you and thinks she's better than you since you're on the other end of her attack.

Anyway, in Smash news:

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't really know why Marth and Lucina are both ranked #13. Marth can make quicker KOs with his tipped hits, while Lucina has to work harder to make KOs with her more balanced sword attacks.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't really know why Marth and Lucina are both ranked #13. Marth can make quicker KOs with his tipped hits, while Lucina has to work harder to make KOs with her more balanced sword attacks.
Lucina has more reliable and consistent combos than Marth though, and because her launch power is a "middle ground", she doesn't have to focus on fine spacing as much to get a solid KO hit in. Marth can KO super early, but it will only happen if you hit them in the exact right way. If you can't get a hit with the tip, then his KO power is pathetic. Lucina's on the other hand, is decent no matter how you hit, so she's more reliable in that sense.

Essentially Marth has a gimmick that lets him get earlier KOs, but because it's kinda situational and can be hard to land on some characters, Lucina actually does better than Marth against certain characters.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
That first place for Rosalina is... ehrrrm... debatable to say the least, regardless of his opeenions.
He says that she wins all the match-ups in top tier, citing Bayonetta as her only losing one without even mentioning Mewtwo that is an incredibly tough character to fight for Rosa. Meta Knight was also diminished as "a rare character, so not much of a problem" while she loses to him 65:35 and Marth and Lucina, who actually give her real trouble, were just "worse characters". Rosalina also has dubious match-ups against lower-tiered characters such as Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Corrin, Lucas, Wario and even Little Mac and Roy. All of these are doable, ok, but every top and high tier character has doable match-ups.
He also underrates Diddy Kong so hard it's unbelievable. Diddy, Sheik and Sonic all have better results and theory than Rosa. I would also argue that Cloud, Mario and Fox are better than her but I don't want to cause too much fuzz about this.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've thought Rosalina was the best since day one, and still think she is. Heavily disagree with most of the bad match-ups people cite (very confused he brought up Bayonetta, especially saying Witch Time was the only reason...). The only one I get is Meta Knight, and even then, I think he's doable and it's more down to people playing the MU poorly and panicking over him.

Rosalina's problem is that she has a bad player base though, and since the players impact her results, she's never really gonna be #1 on an official list. The players who do play her aren't that great for the most part, and don't develop the character much, usually resorting to a pocket as soon as they lose. She also doesn't have many players behind her, partly due to people viewing her as too complicated (M2K likes the character a lot in the game but doesn't play her competitively as he feels he can't unlock her true potential), and the majority thinking she is cancer and shouldn't be in the game to begin with, at least in the way she is (i.e. "bluh bluh Luma is cheap" whinging).

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
That first place for Rosalina is... ehrrrm... debatable to say the least, regardless of his opeenions.
He says that she wins all the match-ups in top tier, citing Bayonetta as her only losing one without even mentioning Mewtwo that is an incredibly tough character to fight for Rosa. Meta Knight was also diminished as "a rare character, so not much of a problem" while she loses to him 65:35 and Marth and Lucina, who actually give her real trouble, were just "worse characters". Rosalina also has dubious match-ups against lower-tiered characters such as Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Corrin, Lucas, Wario and even Little Mac and Roy. All of these are doable, ok, but every top and high tier character has doable match-ups.
He also underrates Diddy Kong so hard it's unbelievable. Diddy, Sheik and Sonic all have better results and theory than Rosa. I would also argue that Cloud, Mario and Fox are better than her but I don't want to cause too much fuzz about this.
I honestly think he spent the most time speaking about Diddy Kong, making completely contradicting statements. He's saying Diddy is all about the neutral and Sheik apparently isn't (but she was pre-nerfs). How is Sheik not about the neutral? As for Rosalina, I find certain match-ups (even though they may be favorable), very polarizing. Rosa VS Falcon is probably the most polarizing match-up in my mind. It's either Falcon gets rid of Luma and beats Rosa convincingly, or Rosa keeps Luma at all times and swiftly beats Falcon.

Rosalina's problem is that she has a bad player base though, and since the players impact her results, she's never really gonna be #1 on an official list. The players who do play her aren't that great for the most part, and don't develop the character much, usually resorting to a pocket as soon as they lose. She also doesn't have many players behind her, partly due to people viewing her as too complicated (M2K likes the character a lot in the game but doesn't play her competitively as he feels he can't unlock her true potential), and the majority thinking she is cancer and shouldn't be in the game to begin with, at least in the way she is (i.e. "bluh bluh Luma is cheap" whinging).
People always hate fighting puppet characters, so I'm never surprised when people complain about her. I wonder if many people who play Smash have ever played any other fighting game with a puppet character...

If anyone has ever played as or against this character in Guilty Gear, they'll know how hard a puppet character is to play / fight against. Rosalina & Luma have nothing against this guy.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I'm determined to get a new 3DS (And a phone, well, I lost mine). The fact that Rosalina is appearing in these 3DS games, such as Star Rush and Superstars, nowadays, and the Wii U is lacking makes me just want to get a new 3DS XL, that is also compatible with amiibos. Not only that but this video triggered me to make the decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfIR6p_EfQs

I, unfortunately, already have a 3DS. But fortunately, I have a reason to get a new one because of my current 3DS's R and L buttons is unable to function and the new 3DS has amiibos that work by tapping on the screen, plus it's portable. I have a feeling I might've said something like this before, but I'm still determined.

EDIT: Here's a more colorful, vibrant poster of Mario Party Star Rush. NOW, Rosalina's gown is much more defined and lost the dullness.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Here's a more colorful, vibrant poster of Mario Party Star Rush. NOW, Rosalina's gown is much more defined and lost the dullness.
Ah, look, another Mario Party game. I wonder if they actually managed to-

*looks at the trailer*

Never mind.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone give me an idea for a pose to put Tennis Rosalina in.

My Blender rig for her is mostly done.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Someone give me an idea for a pose to put Tennis Rosalina in.

My Blender rig for her is mostly done.
Hmm... You could try to have Tennis Rosalina strut/cat-walk, and have some seductive poses. Or you could also recreate her poses where she wears her trademark dress, such as these.

Actually, I don't think anyone ever thought of recreating Rosalina's pose when she grabs a Mega Mushroom. I think this could work.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I accidentally forgot to make the background transparent, but I made an attempt at a sassy catwalk pose.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Ah, look, another Mario Party game. I wonder if they actually managed to-

*looks at the trailer*

Never mind.
Not interested in it either. Really, the Mario Party series is full of **** nowadays.
And that new Mario Sports game that was recently announced is no exception. As a matter of fact, I've completely lost interest in the Mario sports games now cuz of how bland it's getting for me.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Not interested in it either. Really, the Mario Party series is full of **** nowadays.
And that new Mario Sports game that was recently announced is no exception. As a matter of fact, I've completely lost interest in the Mario sports games now cuz of how bland it's getting for me.
I've given up on the Mario Party series entirely since its new direction of having "all players moving at the same time" (hence why the 3DS isn't the usual turn-based board gameplay). Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they made another console version that had the car mechanic again (but others might since the car mechanic isn't in Mario Party Star Rush, so their expectations of the car returning might be low).

I can't say I feel the same about the Mario sports games as you though. I genuinely like some of the sports games. They keep the core gameplay good for the most part, but the newer games seem to lack some sort of flair (probably because they're all being made by Camelot). Going back to the older sports games (GameCube & N64), they too were pretty basic, but I can excuse them for that since they've set the foundation for future titles.

Maybe the sports games aren't too bland to me because I don't get them so often (I skipped a couple of them).

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Camelot isn't the problem.

Mario Golf: World Tour is great (not personally my thing because it's golf but as a cartoony golf game goes, it's great), probably the best Mario Golf honestly.

Ultra Smash was poor because Nintendo needed something out on the Wii U for holiday 2015. So they pushed Ultra Smash out the gate as quickly as possible and didn't put much in the game.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
So I'm leaving this in this box so those who aren't interested in me speaking and ranting about how Rosalina is a basically a Mario god can skip. I know this is redundant, so that's why I'm leaving it in a box.

Oookay, I ran across a couple weird things in school today...

http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Rosalinaism

As much as I love Rosalina, these articles are just downright cringey and inaccurate. But hey, we don't expect much from a severely flawed Wiki anyways. I'm just honestly shock to hear people "invented" a religion for Rosalina, making it sounding very religion and the holy spiritual stuff. I never noticed Rosalinaism before.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Rosalina#Goddess.3F

It's too bad some of the Mario fans won't get that Rosalina is what she is. A goddess. I defined "God" and I saw this.

Capture.jpg

"Superhuman being" is considered a God. As for spirit, we got Cosmic Spirit. And for Superhuman being.

Capture.jpg

Rosalina can fly, teleport, warp, project holograms, form stars and much more can pretty much show she is "having or showing exceptional ability or powers.

Rosalina is shown, in her first debut, to live for centuries, which is obviously beyond normal human standards showing that she's immortal. Not only that, but Lumas worship Rosalina, as their mother. Rosalina also has power over nature, being able to manipulate planets' gravity and as for human fortunes, she reset the universe, thus giving birth to a new life and saving everyone. "Celestial being" Rosalina casually just create universes, which is shown in Mario Gold World Tour, and she is capable of destroying some as well.

Days like this just make me want Nintendo to confirm that she's a goddess already, at least with her own game. Unless this is all confirmed by Nintendo, with Super Mario Galaxy 3 or etc, Rosalina would just keep bearing her "mysterious" trait for the rest of the games.

It seems that people have very different opinion for the upcoming game. I just hope they won't make the same mistake and give Rosalina another OoC portrayal. I wish they show off more of her abilities, and add new powers in for these games. I just want to see what happens when Rosalina, in Mario Sports Superstars would play out. So on the topic of Camelot, I hear the company will also be behind Superstars as well. Along with Bandai Namco.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/09/...he-developers-behind-mario-sports-superstars/

The most important thing we have to worry about is how overwhelming it's gonna be for Rosalina to be in all of those sports, and parties.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Well hello.

I havent posted nor will i in some time because im severily sick.

But turns out i was correct

Rosalinas hurt expression is the same

But sadly she did not recive new artwork for her attack one , even though i was feeling it was gonna be this one

Top Bottom