• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It has been a while of posting since I was very busy working... how's everyone doing?

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
It has been a while of posting since I was very busy working... how's everyone doing?
I've been doing pretty okay-ish, not too good not too bad. At least I don't go to High School until this fall, and I'm a bit nervous more than I am excited. Thank you for asking though, it was very kind of you!
P.S. I heard Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle goes to college, I totally did not know that! I always assume different thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I just take a moment and say... This video is pure heaven. No signs of misinformation (correct me if I'm wrong) and just plain paradise, speaking directly from the heart. I really wish Nintendo would watch this, and I have a sudden lust for Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, just oh my gosh... It would be the biggest thing Nintendo ever done is to at least include Rosalina and the Lumas, Star Bunnies and other SMG elements in the Paper Mario series.

Question: Could the NX be the downfall of Nintendo, just like Rome..? Or will it become great again, where the Mushroom Kingdom residents may finally rejoice!

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I've been doing pretty okay-ish, not too good not too bad. At least I don't go to High School until this fall, and I'm a bit nervous more than I am excited. Thank you for asking though, it was very kind of you!
P.S. I heard Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle goes to college, I totally did not know that! I always assume different thing.
I had a part time job at a restaurant and I tried to do the best as I can even though my manager told me I might not fit for this job since I am unable to lift heavy things (Like when I only work for the 2nd day...). At third day he told me if I worked for a week I might improve, so that's a good news, but I still think I can't handle the rush shifts...

And hey, it's Arlo, the few Youtubers who uses Sesame Street like puppet as his avatar. I like his videos.
Question: Could the NX be the downfall of Nintendo, just like Rome..? Or will it become great again, where the Mushroom Kingdom residents may finally rejoice!
Nah, if you just look at Pokemon GO and there it is. Nintendo can still be great with other strategies.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I had a part time job at a restaurant and I tried to do the best as I can even though my manager told me I might not fit for this job since I am unable to lift heavy things (Like when I only work for the 2nd day...). At third day he told me if I worked for a week I might improve, so that's a good news, but I still think I can't handle the rush shifts...

And hey, it's Arlo, the few Youtubers who uses Sesame Street like puppet as his avatar. I like his videos.

Nah, if you just look at Pokemon GO and there it is. Nintendo can still be great with other strategies.
I hope you can improve and that your manager keeps you. That would explain why you're busy, I know you can still do great. I understand that you might be busy, because you need that $$$.

I was just joking. Also, you're right about Pokemon GO. It's that one series I'm not interested in and it gets super popular, sigh... While Pokemon GO is played and obsessed by many, the Paper Mario series's uniqueness is slowly fading away. Let's just hope the NX won't be a total failure.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If I recall correctly, Arlo really underrated Star Fox Zero. The motion controls can be tricky to use at first, but as you get more used to them, the game actually is quite playable.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I Honestly don't know why Nintendo still tries to push motion controls and include them in games that dont need them.

Its very annoying and makes the classic controllers seen useless as they arent compatible with a handful of games.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Rosalina has to officially have a real mech now. A big, cosmic sized Gundam or something.

I mean she has mechanical prowess so it could totally work.

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
https://miitomo.com/en/events/160722_T-shirt

There's a Rosalina t-shirt coming to Miitomo.

It looks quite nice, though I think it would better if Rosalina were only blue without the pink and green mixed in. Maybe there will be alternate colours like some other clothing, I doubt it.

Unfortunately, it's not a part of this vote they're doing to get one of them given to you straight away in the game. Since it's in Miitomo Drop, I hope it's simple to get. Thankfully, the crossover Miitomo Drop stages are usually less complex than the regular ones.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Things have been going fine for me. Getting busier since I just got a new job and I'm in the training process before they decide to officially hire me. It's really surprising to see how much time has passed already and it's crazy to think Splatoon is already having its final Splatfest. Hoping there are more surprises around the corner for other stuff after hearing we're getting movies for things like No Game No Life and Detective Pikachu.
I have no idea one way or the other. I haven't been given enough concrete information to determine how it could possibly pan out. Is it the best idea to be so heavily secretive about the system this close to alleged launch? I don't know. Can Nintendo prove they have learned from past mistakes? Well, I just really can't determine that at the moment. Whatever they're doing, I believe we just have to wait to find out what they have been preparing for us all this time. I'm not particularly happy with certain things they've done so far, but I have to know the rest of the details first.
https://miitomo.com/en/events/160722_T-shirt

There's a Rosalina t-shirt coming to Miitomo.

These shirts have to be made real. THEY HAVE TO. I'd get that Rosalina one in a heart beat.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I'm not interested in the shirts, I want a costume. Like how Mario, Link from Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild got them. Having a Rosalina costume, I could have a mii put it on and pretend to be Rosalina while altering the dialogue to make it seem like the real thing. The shirts are just ehhhh, not really much in my opinion.

But boi you know Rosalina rocks that neon fashion.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Nothing much had really changed, there was absolute silence the last few days. The changes I could think of is that some of use changed our avatars and some changed our names while some remained the same.

http://gamebanana.com/maps/191387

I think this as an Omega stage is a good idea... There is sooo many options for an Omega stage. We could have literally any galaxies in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 or even the Comet Observatory itself. Seriously, this would be amazing.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Nothing much had really changed, there was absolute silence the last few days. The changes I could think of is that some of use changed our avatars and some changed our names while some remained the same.

I think this as an Omega stage is a good idea... There is sooo many options for an Omega stage. We could have literally any galaxies in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 or even the Comet Observatory itself. Seriously, this would be amazing.

That would have been a great alternative to the current Comet Observatory stage.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
That would have been a great alternative to the current Comet Observatory stage.
True, but I wouldn't be against a Comet Observatory stage! I mean, it moves, can transform into things and there're teleporters and all...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I can't believe how cute Rosalina looks with the White Mage coloring. I'm even having trouble sticking with a specific avatar right now.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

Play Nintendo may have some stupid descriptions, but I think I found one fitting her the best.

Now please let us enjoy Rosalina and her guitar

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I can't believe I never thought of this.

Now I'm mad it wasn't in the actual game.

Play Nintendo may have some stupid descriptions, but I think I found one fitting her the best.

Now please let us enjoy Rosalina and her guitar
I still can't get over the fact the sexiest character got the sexiest instrument (bass guitar).

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I still can't get over the fact the sexiest character got the sexiest instrument (bass guitar).
I even found an artwork when you see her more (this pic is really cute tbh):

And of course Lumas being cute as always, carrying her guitar (they're all sparkly-shiny!):

I don't know I'm in a mood for guitarist Rosalina and knowing it's canon cheers me up.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Things are only ´´stupid´´ when it´s something you dont want to hear, apparently.

That's kinda the life story of some in this forum.
This is really funny because I expected you to crash the fun. You like that, don't you? But what you said is totally true. I don't wanna take seriously what a random guy typed without even checking the character's story they're writing. Please argue back, I'd love to hear your opinion. We all know how this will finish anyway.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I even found an artwork when you see her more (this pic is really cute tbh):

And of course Lumas being cute as always, carrying her guitar (they're all sparkly-shiny!):

I don't know I'm in a mood for guitarist Rosalina and knowing it's canon cheers me up.
How ironic, because I'm currently playing Super Mario 3D World when you bought up the Rosalina 3D World fanarts, especially cat ones. On another profile, I have Rosalina unlocked but I'm attemting to unlock her in a new one. The pink Koopa playing the xylophone with her brother seems alot like Wendy, from my observation. And congratulation for finding these, I thought this was something we've seen before but now I noticed it has some difference.

I can't believe I never thought of this.

Now I'm mad it wasn't in the actual game.

So I heard that black represents something sexy, like a black cat..? I think they say that because Catwoman actually wears black, so yeah she seems cute and sexy. She'd be badass if we take it to the next level.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
This is really funny because I expected you to crash the fun. You like that, don't you? But what you said is totally true. I don't wanna take seriously what a random guy typed without even checking the character's story they're writing. Please argue back, I'd love to hear your opinion. We all know how this will finish anyway.
There's nothing to finish since nothing started on the first place. Not everything needs an explanation . That's all you need to know and all i'm going to say.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
There's nothing to finish since nothing started on the first place. Not everything needs an explanation . That's all you need to know and all i'm going to say.
Thank you :upsidedown:.

How ironic, because I'm currently playing Super Mario 3D World when you bought up the Rosalina 3D World fanarts, especially cat ones. On another profile, I have Rosalina unlocked but I'm attemting to unlock her in a new one. The pink Koopa playing the xylophone with her brother seems alot like Wendy, from my observation. And congratulation for finding these, I thought this was something we've seen before but now I noticed it has some difference.
Yeah those are not rare, they are from Mario 3D World's Soundtrack CD, but guitarist Rosalina is cute so I wanted to share it again.
And actually, that pink Koopa is Pom Pom and next to her is Boom Boom.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
So... Rosalina plays the bass? Well, I'm a bassist too, I hope she also a singer :p

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Yeah those are not rare, they are from Mario 3D World's Soundtrack CD, but guitarist Rosalina is cute so I wanted to share it again.
And actually, that pink Koopa is Pom Pom and next to her is Boom Boom.
Oh, so you DID share it before. Because I had a feeling you did. And Pom Pom and Boom Boom, I forgot their names but thanks for reminding me though. I wish there were more 3D artworks of Rosalina, in 3D. Like how the Mario characters got their cat artwork but all Rosalina got was her normal spin.

So... Rosalina plays the bass? Well, I'm a bassist too, I hope she also a singer :p
If she was a singer, then the stars in the sky would probably light up because of the extreme beauty that derives from her voice. Her sweet, nonchalant sound can range from octaves sounding like her deep voice to her Peach high voice, it certainly would be a masterpiece.

EDIT: While I was playing Super Mario 3D World, I took some artsy pictures with Rosalina.

...And my personal favorite.

I really like this image. The Sprixie house's color scheme really matches Rosalina's aesthetic, not to mention the magical fireflies and the shining light in the middle.

Here's another picture I took in the same place but this time with her Cosmic Spin.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh, so you DID share it before. Because I had a feeling you did. And Pom Pom and Boom Boom, I forgot their names but thanks for reminding me though. I wish there were more 3D artworks of Rosalina, in 3D. Like how the Mario characters got their cat artwork but all Rosalina got was her normal spin.

If she was a singer, then the stars in the sky would probably light up because of the extreme beauty that derives from her voice. Her sweet, nonchalant sound can range from octaves sounding like her deep voice to her Peach high voice, it certainly would be a masterpiece.

EDIT: While I was playing Super Mario 3D World, I took some artsy pictures with Rosalina.

...And my personal favorite.

I really like this image. The Sprixie house's color scheme really matches Rosalina's aesthetic, not to mention the magical fireflies and the shining light in the middle.

Here's another picture I took in the same place but this time with her Cosmic Spin.
Wait, what's going on in that second picture? It looks like she is jumping out of water despite being in the middle of the air.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Wait, what's going on in that second picture? It looks like she is jumping out of water despite being in the middle of the air.
It's a glitch you can find in the first level of Super Mario 3D World. They placed an invisible body of water there, which may be a misplacement of the water. So I took advantage of it and have Rosalina jump out of water to make a majestic splash. It could just be that she is telekinetically carrying the body of water beneath her in which she swims.

If you want to see something really bizarre, there's also this glitch.

Hello. I also noticed that you were the one who made this:

This miiverse post though...

That and Rosalina explains why she wasn't qualified to participate in any other events aside from just Rhythmic Gymnastics.

It turns out that her skills can also change as well. I don't know if someone may or may not post something like this before but I think this could still be useful.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
This miiverse post though...

That and Rosalina explains why she wasn't qualified to participate in any other events aside from just Rhythmic Gymnastics.

It turns out that her skills can also change as well. I don't know if someone may or may not post something like this before but I think this could still be useful.

Mmh. She's Power-type in the 3DS version and Technique in the Wii U version. Well, technically, she doesn't have stats but her Mii costume has, so...
Yeah, the way she's treated in this game is kinda weird. Nobody really expected Rosalina, a character who appeared in three main games, playable in one of them, who appeared in Smash 4, who appeared in MP10 and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash as a default character and who has appeared in four Mario Kart games to be restricted to Gymnastics in a Mario & Sonic game. It just doesn't seem right, but I guess the Winter Games will fix this up.

I would however prefer a Mario Strikers appearance. I really want a new Mario Strikers game.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello, long time no see. I haven't play Miitomo for a while because my phone only has 4GB. I need a better phone to play it and Pokemon go. I am thinking of buying a Zenfone Max by ASUS (Taiwan company, duh). Which has 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of memory storage, it also has 5000mah of battery. Which meams I can play Pokemon GO for a long time. And seems that Pokemon GO still has yet to arrive in Taiwan because of patent issues… man…

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mmh. She's Power-type in the 3DS version and Technique in the Wii U version. Well, technically, she doesn't have stats but her Mii costume has, so...
Yeah, the way she's treated in this game is kinda weird. Nobody really expected Rosalina, a character who appeared in three main games, playable in one of them, who appeared in Smash 4, who appeared in MP10 and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash as a default character and who has appeared in four Mario Kart games to be restricted to Gymnastics in a Mario & Sonic game. It just doesn't seem right, but I guess the Winter Games will fix this up.

I would however prefer a Mario Strikers appearance. I really want a new Mario Strikers game.
Considering that the past set of Olympic Game titles only allowed the same old 20 characters to participate in all events, I'm very certain that the same song and dance will continue to occur for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, if it's in development.

As for Mario Strikers, it seems that that series is dead. I will say though, that if Rosalina ever became playable in that series, I'd prefer it if she was a Balanced character (like Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi), and that her wardrobe fully covers her body; no belly exposure please.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Considering that the past set of Olympic Game titles only allowed the same old 20 characters to participate in all events, I'm very certain that the same song and dance will continue to occur for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, if it's in development.

As for Mario Strikers, it seems that that series is dead. I will say though, that if Rosalina ever became playable in that series, I'd prefer it if she was a Balanced character (like Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi), and that her wardrobe fully covers her body; no belly exposure please.
It's a possibility, but I think they will pick guests from these games, not all, to make them fully plyabale. But it's true they were reluctant to include characters for a long time, so well...

Kinda sad. I really like these games and still play them nowadays, but I don't see however why they should change her Power-type into Balanced? If she's Power in the next sport installment it'll certainly settle the thing for a long time.
For the wardrobe, if they ever make a sequel, I don't even think Peach and Daisy will keep these outfits. The Wii game really had a strong atmosphere, and knowing Miyamoto, he won't let that happen again. He's always a killjoy.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So the Shroom covered another issue about Rosalina , this time its an interview with not other than ... wait for it..

Mercedes Rose!

There was already an interview with fans around 2013 or 2014 , but this is a new one covering similar aspects to the Laura Faye Smith interview.

http://www.mariowiki.com/The_'Shroom:Issue_111/Mercedes_Rose_Interview

It's funny to me since you can tell the three of them have a different perspective of what it's like to voice and ''be'' the character.

While Laura said that she enjoyed Rosalina's backstory and Kerri said that she mostly thinks of Rosalina about how cool and powerful she is , Mercedes gives more of the ''motherly'' nature of the character claiming that she used ''her motherly voice'' which was basically what gave her the role .

I'm very happy that above all , she thinks that while she is no longer vocing the character it has opened doors for her since having Nintendo as a client in your resume is a huge deal.

I also find funny how she refers to Rosalina as a princess , and calls herself one too (this is mostly humorous , you can understand if you see her in videos)

Lastly the fact that she says how much emails she recives to come back is not surprising to me , but then again it also is for some reason. Nintendo fans seems to be one in a kind , mostly Rosalina fans it seems.

I enjoyed both interviews , hopefully they will cover a 2016 interview with Kerri Kane too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom