• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ROB Community Friend Finder

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Zwarm: the gyro instantly replenishes if they sheild it, so you can just keep launching gyros until they let one one pass, its sort of an infinite gyro barrage.
I know, I actually gyro spam like that as much as possible. If they shield, I usually either gyro again, or if they're too close I laser to hit them away, then gyro their shields away.

I'm getting better at it. =)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Tag: Bees
R.O.B. Color:BumbleBee!
Friend Code: 0817-8451-2798
Play Style: Spacing with a mix of camping and playing aggressive(depends on the MU and opponent.)
Strength: Laser kills, Spacing, baiting and patience.
Weakness: People who play mega aggressive and pressure alot!

Also am I the only ROB main in the Southwest region of the U.S.? If so I feel lonely.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Kira plays ROB and...Pit, I think. He's a pretty good Arizona smasher IIRC. Might be New Mex, not 100% sure

Bees!

Smash Ace
Kira plays ROB and...Pit, I think. He's a pretty good Arizona smasher IIRC. Might be New Mex, not 100% sure
Okay. I know Darklink and he is from Arizona. I will ask him about Kira. Thankies ^-^

EDIT: What About Pt! ? doesn't he live in New Mexico?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Double Posting now. I don't know if the person who updates this is on vacation or not. But if it is a matter of me not being known enough I do have some sort of credential other than I main ROB and use him in 100% in tourneys. Also...

Bees!

Smash Ace
Fug! I'm gonna be in Colorado like all summer and prolly moving up there after that. Might need to meet you. :D
OMG That would be so cool! I am the only person who plays ROB in Colorado. It would be nice to meet a fellow ROB! I am excited now.

Croissant

Smash Apprentice
Tag: XSANT
R.O.B. Color: yellow
Friend Code:
Play Style: Spacey + Aggressive
Strength: Gimping Fox.. and laser kills =]
Weakness: Panic-ing mid-game when mixing it up won't help...

Just placed 4th at a team tourney at UCLA!

Top Bottom