• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Road to TGC 2! Full results are up (131 entrants)! A new Champion has appeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, people are usually not a-holes in regards to friendlies. You'll encounter a few dummies, just get one of the TOs if it ever happens again.

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
I brought my adapter just in case anyone had a spare Wii U without it, definitely would of worked out.
That's just half of it though; we would have also needed a spare TV for my system. But yeah there are probably people without Wii Us who can bring their computer monitors to tournaments as half a setup

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Before i get naughty i want to thank every single one of you for coming to the road to TGC 2. This event was the largest Tx smash event in smash 4's history and the largest monthly i have ever held in my 10 years of TOing (crushing HOBO 10 and 11). Excellent matches were had/recorded (thank you tourney locator) and a new champion (MegaFox from San Antonio) took down the mighty Trela who was undefeated in tournament wins up until now. I really enjoyed seeing the new faces, returning faces and most def the very old faces like Dojo, Santi and more. Most importantly, i appreciate all of you that came out here and took the tournament's lemon and made it into lemonade without crying like a baby. You guys understand that life is not perfect and that you have to make the best of the situation even if minor things do go wrong.

But for the rest (not limited to whom i have quoted)..............

1. Delayed start time was originally 30 min because i still had 20 players in line trying to register ( i believe it was RAZER who came up to me and requested that we start at 12 aka the 30min later). I did this because I would feel terrible if i had to cut off registration when there are people literally doing what they are supposed to do by sitting in line waiting to register. For the record, i started registration and 9:50 btw. I apologize for registering people early, listening to razer and being nice by allowing people to enter the event after the scheduled time. It wont happen again.

2. The wait time was extended by an additional 15min because i had to go around and have people fill blank tables with set-ups after i told EVERYBODY who registered with set-ups to fill tables first and then head outside. The players simply did not listen and some of them moved their set-up outside because it was less crowded. I was busy registering people so i did not have time to check every table after every entrant to see if it was filled. I apologize for that and will make sure i stop registration every 3min (further making events run later) and walk around the venue to make sure that tables are filled. It wont happen again.

3. The payout. Lets get one thing out of the way, if you honestly did not know top 4 was the payout for TGC 2 then that means you have not read a single TGC thread since October 2014 and that is 100% on you. Why in the F would you attend an event, cry about an aspect of it when you didn't even read the rules (the most basic of duties when attending an event) in the first place? Paying out op 4 is standard for TGC. You guys haven't complained about this during the HOBO days nor TGC 1 but all of the sudden you want me to make a MAJOR change to the rules mid tournament? The last time i did that you guys almost burned London to the ground. I apologize for trying to keep payouts consistent. It wont happen again.

4. Seeding. No johns on my end. I specifically remember 4-5 of us talking about FlipHop being XYZth seed and clearly for some reason i put Avoid or ALSM above him. This is totally my fault and i dont know why this happened.

5. Have any of you ever been told by your parents not to eat dessert before dinner/supper? As a parent, i now say this to my child. Do you know why? Eating a dessert (the final part of a meal) will prevent you from finishing your dinner. Now take this concept and apply it to tournaments. Singles is "dinner/supper" or the "main course" and Doubles is the dessert. Both are important but one is CLEARLY the main event. Over the years, i have learned that if you do doubles first, certain people get discouraged or salty and once doubles are over they tend to want their singles fee back/take their set-up home. Having set-ups missing for a 1vs1 131 man event (that hasnt even happend yet) due to bitter 2vs2 players is not good. Now, combine that with the fact 1vs1 naturally loses set-ups as people get eliminated and you should be able to see why I do what I do because as TO it is devastating to run a event with low set-ups. I apologize for running my event in a way that focuses set-ups and time on the MAIN event.

6. Some of you complained you didn't have time to practice and that doubles going first would have been your chance to practice. Here is an idea: SHOW UP EARLY. You knew about this event MONTHS in advance and yet you still could request off or sleep early or wake up early? No ****ing johns! I MAKE myself do all of those things and I have far more responsibility than any of you yet I get there at 9am. I apologize I warn you about events several months in advance and I apologize for being there early to give you an opportunity that you never take to get practice in. It won't happen again.

7. Lack of set-ups. This a common problem at events world wide. So instead of launching this complaint at me, how about you launch it at the ones who are responsible for the lack of setups? Razer, did you bring one? Trela, did you? FlipHop, did you? Avoid, did you? P4, did you? Sync/BC/RunCT/Illmatic did you? I highly doubt it and so none of you have any right to complain about lack of set ups/events ending late (assuming you complained). But no no, I forgot, this is my fault. I apologize for not bringing 45 WiiUs and TVs to my event. How dare I expect players and to do the right thing. It won't happen again.

8. I've noticed over the years that players have become extremely entitled and selfish. The focus for them has switched from the game to their personal wants/desires. It is as if they expect me to serve them what they want when they want it. TGC or any event I do is not Burger King, you don't get to "have it your way." What I do for you all is a GIFT. You don't not get to pick your gift. Either take it or don't. If you dislike what I do, you may head to GameGuys, Insomnia, For Glory or GFC Toys. Maybe they will kiss your *** and spoon feed you what you require because I wont. I will do whatever it takes to preserve this game's life and ensure its fair for all players who enter. If you dislike this, then maybe TGC is not for you.

@ AvoiD AvoiD
@ UltimateRazer UltimateRazer
@WhoEverElseIsBeingASelfishEntitledUneducatedPooBag
1. I had no problem with it starting at 12. Like I said I told you to because you obviously can't turn them away. Don't know why you're targeting me there.

2. This is good. Just seems like all TVs should be in order which you say you'll make sure happens. So good. No complaints too much there.

3. I'm not crying about top 8 but it's just baffling that it's like that SINCE it has been where X amount of entrants = top Y payout for most of Brawl. I knew about it being top 4 before but never posted. I'm posting now since the huge turnout and it just seemed unfair to Espy + others in top 8. I say all this to help the event. It's for you to know for the future.

4. The seeding thing was 95% of my frustration. Thank you for owning up to it. Let's just work to not have it happen again.

5. You think I don't know you're reasoning. You've literally told me ALL of that before and I still disagree. A player can get just as easily salty after getting knocked out of bracket in round 2 of singles and take their set up. Hence start singles when doubles dwindle down. Losing TVs after a salty singles entrant hurts in the long run when you got doubles to start. Trust me, I've thought about it A LOT and it's not just for my "wants." I truly think doubles can be started first followed by singles a couple hours after and finish in a timely manner. Can you not see my frustration with doubles not being completed two events in a row where me and others are affected? I'm not saying all this to whine. I'm really trying to help.

6. This can work but is probably not ideal and is player preference. I know you say it's for the event to run on time but I've seen you do doubles followed by singles multiple times in Brawl successfully man.

7. When did I ever launch this complaint of lack of set ups to you? I thought we had a fine number of set ups (~17?). I don't know why you're throwing these random jabs at me when I never brought this up.

8. I'm not expecting you to bend over to whatever we request otherwise we'd be running 2 stock, customs with 5-7 stages only. I applaud that you do what you do. But we both know there ARE things that you can listen to like the stage discussion before this tournament. The stuff I brought up seems reasonable to discuss with the players who attend your tournament.

You nor no one else was targeted. It just so happened that you brought up a topic and i covered it. thats it. i have zero hard feelings towards you or anyone right now other than Razer.
Why do you have hard feelings towards me? I don't understand why you think I'm hating, or whining to whine or am attacking you. I had legitimate things to say. Why? To IMPROVE for the future. Player feedback matters to some degree whether you think so or not. You also think I don't know why you do much of what you do. Do you not remember that you've told me most things you've responded to? I'm not talking hot air just to talk. I think you took this too personally or just think I don't know anything so you're feeling offended or attacked. It's quite the opposite.

I've said this was an awesome event. Over 130 people for Smash 4. That's amazing. You can always have room to perfect it. I'm trying to help. Constructive criticism is one way. Now I feel like you have beef with me when it shouldn't be that way at all.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You're taking constructive criticism/feedback completely wrong. It's directed towards YOU because you're the main TO of Houston smash. If we have feedback about one of YOUR tournaments, obviously we're going to go to you first before the rest of the scene. It's not meant to attack you or your style of hosting. I feel you're taking it way too personally. I give you feedback in order to suggest better options on how to handle some situations IN MY OPINION. You don't have to take it, nor address it, but the least you could do is listen and not assume we're all being selfish assholes. Which we're not... lol. We all have different perspectives on certain issues, but being one-minded and seeing it as how YOU want too and not as how we interpreted it to be said is causing more problems than there should be. You ran a 130+ person tournament in one of the biggest states. Do you realize how much of an accomplishment that is? We know that things aren't going to go as planned majority of the time. I acknowledged how well you and Mora/Krebs did despite all the setbacks, but with compliments comes feedback and vice-versa.

I didn't bring a set-up, you're right. It is a major problem at most tournaments; exactly why I threw out suggestions on something to increase the turnout of them. I'm in the same boat as many others about how cautious we are of bringing them, but more of an incentive gives more of a lead-way and help convince us to bring them. Launching it at the one's who didn't bring it won't change much, besides bring upon more unneeded arguing. Who win's in that situation? I rather address the issue with the person hosting the tournament in order to find solutions that help it run more smoothly for THEM and US at the next.

If you feel like I'm being offensive or wording things wrongly that make it seem like I'm raging towards you, I apologize. Not what I intend my posts to be.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Xyro, you are getting feedback because we care. Most of us wouldn't bother giving advice to others TOs.

From my experience, I can tell you some of these problems have been here for years and you have a history of pretending a bad idea wasn't a bad idea.

I'm not sure what you do when you call up top players from each city to help you seed, but at all of your large tournaments is somehow winds up being very questionable. Maybe during registration just ask people where they are from quickly to prevent some of these issues.

I'm not personally upset about fighting Megafox round one, but I know it also means you seeded me below 80+ people who have never been to a tournament. Which probably makes no sense.

You are 100% correct about people reading the thread. I feel like you would receive all the proper complaints BEFORE the event, if people realized what you were posting in the listing made no sense. Posting bad ideas ahead of time doesn't make those ideas good.

You had plenty of setups.

Your nuke is just a bunch of johns and lashing out at people trying to help you. Some of these things seems minor to you, but you should be glad people are willing to help. We are the same people that watch the money when you need to step away, grab food for you when you can't step away, help you move stuff to, from and around the venue and many other things. The only difference is sometimes you accept/request help and other times you see it as a personal attack on your entire career.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nothing ive said were johns. johns are excuses. what i said are facts. you people are just entitled babies who dont like how the event is ran until its ran the way you want it. i will continue doing what ive done for years and have it work like it has for years.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Nothing ive said were johns. johns are excuses. what i said are facts. you people are just entitled babies who dont like how the event is ran until its ran the way you want it. i will continue doing what ive done for years and have it work like it has for years.
Except for the things you did differently that were bad.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Welp that's that. Sorry if you got hard feelings towards me. Message me or something so we can fix that.

Looking forward to the next one in the bigger and better venue.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, you are getting feedback because we care. Most of us wouldn't bother giving advice to others TOs.
Caring is one thing. Telling me what is "bad" when its a personal dislike or a dislike based off of no TO exp/ignorance is another thing. its a common theme from people.

From my experience, I can tell you some of these problems have been here for years and you have a history of pretending a bad idea wasn't a bad idea.
"bad idea" according to YOU or other people who simply do not know anything.

I'm not sure what you do when you call up top players from each city to help you seed, but at all of your large tournaments is somehow winds up being very questionable. Maybe during registration just ask people where they are from quickly to prevent some of these issues.
Since my events never break 150 I usually never seed past 20 people. After 20 it doesn't really matter unless its a 200+ man event.

I'm not personally upset about fighting Megafox round one, but I know it also means you seeded me below 80+ people who have never been to a tournament. Which probably makes no sense.
Good so you dont care. next!

You are 100% correct about people reading the thread. I feel like you would receive all the proper complaints BEFORE the event, if people realized what you were posting in the listing made no sense. Posting bad ideas ahead of time doesn't make those ideas good.
You are assuming several things here.

1. That my ideas are "bad" when they are not. if they were, i wouldnt be here for this lon
2. that you think i think "bad" ideas are "good" or make "bad" turn to "good." You, nor razer nor avoid nor aybody know what i am doing or what i think. in short you are WRONG.
3. That wht i post in a listing doesnt make sense. everything i post makes sense. instead of ASKING me to clarify, people literally dont read or assume they know what they read and then "criticize" me based off of their WRONG interpretation. A common theme among dumb people here.

You had plenty of setups.
17 is not enough for 131 to run comfortably.

Your nuke is just a bunch of johns and lashing out at people trying to help you.
yes. i am lashing out at uneducated ignorant people who actually think they know wtf they are talking about when they have zero exp running events or care for the life of the game.

Some of these things seems minor to you, but you should be glad people are willing to help. We are the same people that watch the money when you need to step away, grab food for you when you can't step away, help you move stuff to, from and around the venue and many other things. The only difference is sometimes you accept/request help and other times you see it as a personal attack on your entire career.
yes when yall watch the money or call a match or get me food or move TVs or ring set-ups i am always thankful and always thank you guys for that. those things have simple meaings/simply goals/simply outcomes that require no skill or experience.

but armchair TOing and getting mad that im not listing to yall is completely different and is what is going on here.

You're taking constructive criticism/feedback completely wrong. It's directed towards YOU because you're the main TO of Houston smash. If we have feedback about one of YOUR tournaments, obviously we're going to go to you first before the rest of the scene. It's not meant to attack you or your style of hosting. I feel you're taking it way too personally.
i made comment about asking the SCENE to bring set-ups. I dont wanna hear about this because i remind them weekly to bring them. you complain about set-ups to me does nothing but make it appear that it is my fault.

I give you feedback in order to suggest better options on how to handle some situations IN MY OPINION.

key word: "my opinion"

this is the first time any one of you have said this. i take this **** personal because i am giving you all a gift and yall ***** and moan about it. look at how you word things and maybe people wont take it the wrong way. or better yet, just take the gift for what it is and not throw negativity back on to me.

You don't have to take it, nor address it, but the least you could do is listen and not assume we're all being selfish *******s. Which we're not... lol. We all have different perspectives on certain issues, but being one-minded and seeing it as how YOU want too and not as how we interpreted it to be said is causing more problems than there should be.
done.

You ran a 130+ person tournament in one of the biggest states. Do you realize how much of an accomplishment that is? We know that things aren't going to go as planned majority of the time. I acknowledged how well you and Mora/Krebs did despite all the setbacks, but with compliments comes feedback and vice-versa.
its hard to enjoy/appreciate words of thanks after you coat it in dog ****.

I didn't bring a set-up, you're right. It is a major problem at most tournaments; exactly why I threw out suggestions on something to increase the turnout of them. I'm in the same boat as many others about how cautious we are of bringing them, but more of an incentive gives more of a lead-way and help convince us to bring them. Launching it at the one's who didn't bring it won't change much, besides bring upon more unneeded arguing. Who win's in that situation? I rather address the issue with the person hosting the tournament in order to find solutions that help it run more smoothly for THEM and US at the next.
Wait, so you are scared to bring a set-up because of theft/damage....etc but a REWARD for bringing a set-up will trump that? lmao dude WHAT?!?!?!

Here is the deal. Ill give a "reward" or "incentive" when i can......thats all. If i cant, i cant. And if you choose to not bring a set-up and the event runs slow/things are not finished.....please dont open your mouth about it. You helped CAUSE it.

Again, i cannot make people bring a set-up. My voice does not reach all corners of the internet. But with the public saying the same thing i say, we can reach a lot more people to get set-ups.

If you feel like I'm being offensive or wording things wrongly that make it seem like I'm raging towards you, I apologize. Not what I intend my posts to be.
im not mad at you, man. i feel like all of this "constructive criticism" is baseless simply because you guys just dont know wtf is going on.

1. I had no problem with it starting at 12. Like I said I told you to because you obviously can't turn them away. Don't know why you're targeting me there.

Did you read my post? i never "targeted" you. But since you responded, i guess guilt set in.

2. This is good. Just seems like all TVs should be in order which you say you'll make sure happens. So good. No complaints too much there.
again, i told people do do it. i didnt have time to get up and make sure each tv was perfect until AFTER i did sign ups. its not like you were gonna donate time and help.

3. I'm not crying about top 8 but it's just baffling that it's like that SINCE it has been where X amount of entrants = top Y payout for most of Brawl. I knew about it being top 4 before but never posted. I'm posting now since the huge turnout and it just seemed unfair to Espy + others in top 8. I say all this to help the event. It's for you to know for the future.
"hey, xyro! since TGC 2 was a huge event and only top 4 got paid out, would it be ok if it was extended to top 5 or 8 if the turnout stays this size? that would see like a pretty fair deal to more players."

See that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^? Neither you, avoid, tesh or anyone else come off as nice/nonabrasive/helpful as that in ANY of your posts. Work on that ****.

4. The seeding thing was 95% of my frustration. Thank you for owning up to it. Let's just work to not have it happen again.
done.

5. You think I don't know you're reasoning. You've literally told me ALL of that before and I still disagree. A player can get just as easily salty after getting knocked out of bracket in round 2 of singles and take their set up. Hence start singles when doubles dwindle down. Losing TVs after a salty singles entrant hurts in the long run when you got doubles to start. Trust me, I've thought about it A LOT and it's not just for my "wants." I truly think doubles can be started first followed by singles a couple hours after and finish in a timely manner. Can you not see my frustration with doubles not being completed two events in a row where me and others are affected? I'm not saying all this to whine. I'm really trying to help.
Disagreeing does not mean i am wrong (which im not). it means you dont like what i think/do. That is the problem. You guys dislike something and so you immediately call it bad or wrong. literally stay home next time. please.

6. This can work but is probably not ideal and is player preference. I know you say it's for the event to run on time but I've seen you do doubles followed by singles multiple times in Brawl successfully man.
good. i expect to see you there nice and early practicing so you can STFU about not getting enough play time before singles.

7. When did I ever launch this complaint of lack of set ups to you? I thought we had a fine number of set ups (~17?). I don't know why you're throwing these random jabs at me when I never brought this up.
re-read my posts. i said i am not addressing anybody specifically. my post is aimed at the complaints and not the user.

8. I'm not expecting you to bend over to whatever we request otherwise we'd be running 2 stock, customs with 5-7 stages only. I applaud that you do what you do. But we both know there ARE things that you can listen to like the stage discussion before this tournament. The stuff I brought up seems reasonable to discuss with the players who attend your tournament.
no.

Except for the things you did differently that were bad.
according to who? someone with no TO exp? someone who is known for complaining on the daily about everything? someone who dislikes so much stuff that it is impossible to make them happy?

Id say ive "improved" by your logic from TGC to TGC2 and here we are again with complaints. i cant win with you so ive decided to carry on and do what i want.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
I was just commenting on you "doing what you've always done" because you actually changed some things that people liked (doubles first, payouts scaling with number of entrant) and got a negative response. But then you tout your exclusive "experience" that we can't understand.

Xyro, you are the LAST person that should be upset that we didn't word something as nicely as possible or neatly turn things into the "suggestion box". Its HILARIOUS that you of all people would be defensive about the way you were addressed on this site.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I feel like you target me in those posts because you specifically wrote my name repeatedly and in caps while using it as blame. No guilt here. Only feel bad since you say you have hard feelings towards me now.

But, I'm dropping this anyways.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
See that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^? Neither you, avoid, tesh or anyone else come off as nice/nonabrasive/helpful as that in ANY of your posts. Work on that ****.
If you're the only person who is seeing our posts as unhelpful and abrasive, you need to reevaluate the situation tbh. From what I've read of myself, Tesh, and Razer's posts (which I've looked over many times), not once did we make it seem like we were intentionally being harsh towards you. We had our feedback, we stated it. Simple as that.

Anyways, I'm done as well. Fun tournament, looking forward to TGC 3.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Geez Xyro I think you might need to cool down
It really does feel like you're blowing some of this criticism out of proportion

Teshie U

Smash Lord
what the **** lol
I'm just talking about matches not being played ASAP. Its a minor thing. He had "enough" setups to run the tournament and aside from going against everyone by running doubles 2nd, it all went fine. Assuming grand finals went to game 10, we were over an hour behind schedule.

People take setups home at any time for any reason and you get way more salty people leaving during singles, than during doubles. You've been running doubles first since I joined the scene and you have RARELY failed to finish singles from what I've seen. However, I've seen you run singles first twice and both times doubles didn't even reach grand finals. At TRTTGC1, we played Loser's Finals in the parking lot at 1AM. At the 2nd event, loser's finals was a bo3 which GUARANTEES salt from whoever doesn't win. This is despite you guys running the tournament pretty smoothly throughout the day. Keep in mind one of the people forced to split ONLY enterred doubles, so for some people it kind of is a main event.

To put it simply, I think you did a good job, but started out with a bad plan.

The talk about seeding is because it will be a big issue at majors and it HAS been an issue at previous major events so I'm trying to help you avoid someone OoS showing up and being extremely upset about it. I don't want to dig up specific accounts, but its been known that sometimes you make some questionable plays here. I'm also willing to bet that some of the people you seeded in your top 20 have never been to an event.

You and ABK have many times stated that these are test events, so we are giving you feedback now before something possibly negative gets to be part of the routine for the main events.

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Hey Xyro, I'm curious. Do you know if the next TGC is going to be at Texadelphia again, or is going to be somewhere else? If it's going to be somewhere else, then is it still going to be in Houston? The reason I'm asking is because if it's going to be somewhere else besides in Houston then I probably can't go. :( But if I can go, then I can't wait to see you guys again at TGC 3! :)

Last edited:

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Hey Xyro, I'm curious. Do you know if the next TGC is going to be at Texadelphia again, or is going to be somewhere else? If it's going to be somewhere else, then is it still going to be in Houston? The reason I'm asking is because if it's going to be somewhere else besides in Houston then I probably can't go. :( But if I can go, then I can't wait to see you guys again at TGC 3! :)
Safe to say it'll be here in Houston.

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Thanks for that amazing nuke Xyro. That was crazy! My money was well spent on that fresh popcorn. See ya later man! Keep hosting these amazing events!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
So anyways. Shout outs anyone?
Shoutouts to this thread for staying alive after 1 week. Xyro created this thread last thursday and its still going. All I got to say is Acha cha cha!

Ps: For those wondering Texas Gaming Championships will always be held in houston and nowhere else. Houston is were it all began and is were it will all end.

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Shoutouts to this thread for staying alive after 1 week. Xyro created this thread last thursday and its still going. All I got to say is Acha cha cha!

Ps: For those wondering Texas Gaming Championships will always be held in houston and nowhere else. Houston is were it all began and is were it will all end.
Woohoo! Houston is the best! Thank you guys so much for creating and hosting TGC! You guys are the best!

TKD

Smash Lord
The 2 vs 3 stock issue can be solved easily. 2 stocks until semis, 3 stocks from semis onwards. And seed the bracket well. Done.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
That would throw people off, either do all 2 stock or all 3, and as of late all 2 stocks is looking like more fun :)

RageToast

Smash Cadet
NNID
RageToast
3DS FC
5258-0053-8259
Two stocks is way too short and doesn't leave enough room for a comeback. I seriously hope everyone goes back to 3 stocks soon enough.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
on average playing on two stock my matches have been ending in like 2 1/2 minutes and that's just not enough time to enjoy a match compared to 3 stock.

Guess it helps that I don't play against any campy ***gots

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
If I remember correctly, vectoring made games last longer so two stocks made sets go by quicker, but since vectoring is out and regular DI is back in we should most likely see people switching back to three stocks.

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
If I remember correctly, vectoring made games last longer so two stocks made sets go by quicker, but since vectoring is out and regular DI is back in we should most likely see people switching back to three stocks.
Oh. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for explaining.

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Merry Christmas guys! I know this thread is dead, but to everyone who still keeps up with this thread, Merry Christmas to you guys! I hope I can make it to the next TGC but sadly, the venue is about an hour away from where I live so I probably can't make it. Anyways, good luck to everyone who is going to the next TGC! Have fun guys! I hope this post reaches page 7!

Top Bottom