• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Elite 4, you say?

But yeah, the Mii Fighters taking up one spot gives me hope that the CSS will look really nice with four more characters....
This analogy fits entirely too well with the 4chan leaker's characters. Gamagouri as Ridley, Dixie as Nonon, Mewtwo as inumuta, and chorus kid as sanagemaya.

AlexTLW

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexTLW
3DS FC
0688-5455-7010
wow, so now R.O.B is just about our deciding factor on if we get any more characters left including Ridley. After the way I treated ROB I hope he is forgiving after all these years of hate.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Its all up to R.O.B. To think, R.O.B of all characters is the one who will decide it all for us. :/

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
R.O.B. is the one who will decides Ridley's fate.

R.O.B

Last edited:

•Col•

Smash Champion
Is the "All characters unlocked" message even a thing?
It's been in both Melee and Brawl. I think it's in 64 as well.

So yes. Soon we will know if there are any other characters to unlock. The one streamer only has ROB left to go to complete the ESRB leak.

Cyberguy64

Smash Journeyman
There's still room on the character select, even with ROB. either DLC is incoming, or Nintendo done screwed up their select screen design.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
wow, so now R.O.B is just about our deciding factor on if we get any more characters left including Ridley. After the way I treated ROB I hope he is forgiving after all these years of hate.
On the other side I hope all the love I gave to him over the years will result in him helping us.
I'm counting on you my old robotic operating buddy.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Alright, we've got a streamer running Samus through Classic, and another with ZSS. Let's see if something happens!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If Bigley isn't in lets consider the size of the game.

Its what? 2.1GB? Would there be room, via a patch or DLC to add more? Would Sakurai want to put in more time to do that despite his health?

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Why aren't they trying 100 man melee. Every game had a secret character trough 100 man melee.

Or break the targets???

Reila

If Bigley isn't in lets consider the size of the game.

Its what? 2.1GB? Would there be room, via a patch or DLC to add more? Would Sakurai want to put in more time to do that despite his health?
3DS cards go up to 8GB, so yes, there is plenty of room for DLC and patches.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

You better hurry up with that "I was Right" thread, Basket. Everything is going to be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I do kind of feel we have an unfair advantage, though.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hey can someone post a link to that edited gif image of the guy, with ridley's face pasted over, putting his fists into the air and a bunch of children crying in happiness?

I need something to spam my friends with when Ridley is revealed. :3c
^Asking again for this. Really want that image. D:

I'm looking through the thread, but...... With almost 2000 pages, it's hard to find.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So anything happened? I think some other dude said the leaked roster was the final. Which is a bit disappointing.

I knew there was always that chance. If he's not in, better luck next time guys and gals.

Last edited:

kdubb

Smash Rookie
:/ Looks like Sakurai teased Ridley as a stage hazard because he expected there to be hype behind that... How confused he truly is haha. Sorry guys. :/

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY IS RIDLEY NOT PLAYABLE AGAIN!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reila

GG, guys. I don't regret supporting Ridley one bit. It was a fun and exciting ride.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh well, that's it I guess. Makes me wonder what is expected for the Wii U version, but alas, it's been a blast. I will believe for a chance the next go round, thou. Until then, see you then, Space Pirates.

Last edited:
Top Bottom