• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... first of all shiz ... stop the lies ur falco ... made me actually pick up falco and i have a decent one just from getting hyped from ur videos lol

and #2 D1 ur amazing and i <3 u ... trust me ... if u ever feel like entering a brawl tourney cuz there is madddd heads ... and it looks like u can come in the $$ ... go for it ... i bet u wouldn't do bad at all lmfao

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Did somebody say...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/imGgA8qCYJQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/imGgA8qCYJQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Shizwiz?!?!

D1

Banned via Administration
Capitalize the D mah d00 I don't wanna feel too insignificant c'mon my Bday's the 4th gimme some 'spect.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I know they say quitters never win...but if you quit brawl then you win..

Then again you already lost for playing brawl in the first place

Can't wait to see you throw up again at NYU tomorrow D1!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
HHAHAHA,

That was funny Dogysamich, and swift lol.

Yall are too good, can't wait to hang out with yall.

I'm glad im coming (thanks to my main man PB&J!!!).L

I'm not really worried about my placing at this tournament, just hanging out with old buddies :).

LLDL

Smash Hero
just updated pre-reg

almost no one from FL has pre-registered but besides that we're looking good
the REAL Isai is coming??????!??!

and Shiz, you and colbol go on the main page and pre-reg before I do it 4 u lol.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol flame is like the biggest Shiz fanboy ever. Hes probably so hyped to see him in person...as well as play. Dnt wrry I was the same way b4 I met Scar.

Isai isnt going. probably a joke. Im sure Scar knows who it really is.

LLDL

Smash Hero
no i dont think so, i think someone pre registered as him

if isaiah goes i will freak out

hbk we need to team at some point btw
Lol flame is like the biggest Shiz fanboy ever. Hes probably so hyped to see him in person...as well as play. Dnt wrry I was the same way b4 I met Scar.

Isai isnt going. probably a joke. Im sure Scar knows who it really is.

:( lol thats not cool. And HBK, you were a Scar fanboy?

Scar

#HarveyDent
i am an hbk fanboy.

chivalruse is fixed

edit @ hbk dude if you go check out IKM2 everyone who says "wow i liked this!" gets at least 1 thumbs down

honestly who could it POSSIBLY be sitting there day after day clicking those little icons

JFox

Smash Hero
yeah i've come to the conclusion that trash talkin with west coast is pointless now. they aren't even prideful, they simply hate on other people to be *******s. its basically trolling at this point. its too bad certain people there ruin it for everyone else, cuz we have this horrible image of west coast now and think they are all *******s, when really, i have talked to zhu and lovage and mango a lot on aim now and they are all awesome. i've decided to stop hating on them cuz i think its really childish at this point.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
everyone go thumbs up my comment on IKM2 to stop the WC troll lol

but yeah, enough trash talk is enough, we all smash, lets enjoy smashing together. I even put "people who play smash" down as my crew.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey, i've gotten alot better at dancing guys.

Much....... better :chuckle:.

And i havn't pre registered yet because i don't know what me and cactuars team name is...

And what is draft crews?

Scar

#HarveyDent
im gonna have alukard post that crews/low tiers signups dont matter much, it was just so we could get a ballpark and figure out the sunday stuff

teams is important and we want to know your teammate but NOT team name, it really doesnt matter except as an afterthought

and i don't hate on WCl, they have a lot of talent and i say when they do good **** but i dont think they are good enough to beat EC in anything lol and they have bad DI. thats it tho. all cool guys.

except they think mango is way better than he is IMO but we will def find out in ONE WEEK

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yo, who is down to stay over my house Friday night and have a smashfest the day before the tourney. I am only an hour away from the venue?? i have a few TV's we could use combined with a spacious den. i need a couple more cubes or wiis and a couple more melee copies to get multiple tv action but ya it could be fun

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I think you guys should revive the deodorant policy for this. Because you said this was a C3 sized venue, and with what looks to be 120+ people in that, it is going to be jam packed, and lots of bodies smashed together for a whole day = nastyness. So everyone brings a stick of deodorant to this thing just to make sure we don't have a few people stinking up the whole place.

edit: it's not really isai.

JFox

Smash Hero
REMINDER: Everyone MUST pre-register for this tournament! Only 3 days left to register! Last day to register is MARCH 4th!!!!!!!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I haven't pre-registered because I can't confirm that I'll be able to make it.
It's a shame too because Melee is one of my favorite games of all time.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I haven't pre-registered because I can't confirm that I'll be able to make it.
It's a shame too because Melee is one of my favorite games of all time.
There's no penalty for pre registering and not showing up, so you might as well do it if you can all of a sudden come. :)

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
I still can't find a ride, so If I don't hear anything from anybody by thursday I will cancel my pre reg or whatever. Also, did you know? That the human head weighs about 8 pounds??? lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom