• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yeah, lol i know u dont remember,but i signed up as chain-ace. we're the kids who Eggm brought with us, and he kept referring to us as Junior Tunes for some reason lol. And I knocked Scar and kwan out of crews and got ***** by chibo with missles.
sooooo ... MM?? =D

PB&J

Smash Hero
yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

now people will see how much better you got in person..coln we r going to eat bbq pizza and **** u know who..lol

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'mma pull a Cash Mooney and start asking favors.

Nah.

-_- If I wasn't moving in to my apartment, I would say to hell with a vacation LATER this summer and come to Revival.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom