• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Rochester! October 24th. And the New NYS PR!!!!

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if I can bring Brawl or the Wii. I have a couple bros., and they're going to be very bored and mad without a Wii. And after bringing Brawl to school, scratches appeared that caused BoE, Temple, and Rumble Falls from loading. Along with that, team match loading times rival Sonic 06's. I could bring it, but without a Wii to go with it, it's like making a roast beef sandwich without roast beef; bread sandwiches (lol BIS reference).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Aww, Jessie, that was such a sweet letter to all of us. Now I have to attend, even if I'm going to be tired as hell.

This should be great fun.
you shoulda been at smash club last night, that was the last thing I told every body before I left, was to make sure you get a good nights sleep and a nice big breakfast and lunch so you can play your best.
Just called in, good to go! I'll be bringing a full melee set up; GC, TV and Melee
lol good show, sir.
I'm about to head in to work for my silly 4 hour shift ><
See you guys in like 9 hours...lol

quick note, if by some miracle of fate, you happen to get here before any of the events start, im going to make you enter. just throwin that out there.

alright peoples, its quarter after noon. in 15 minutes, im meeting up for an hour long bible study, than at 1;30, ill probably be back, eat lunch, take a shower, and leave for the designated RIT meeting place.

Hope to see everyone there, and LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST ROCHESTER EVENT EVER!!

also, quick note.

If you are coming to this tournament, DO NOT come into the apartment smelling like booty butt cheeks, you need to shower and get so fresh and so clean before you come in here. I am Not Kidding. stank dudes will be dealt with harshly!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just got back from my bible study and im getting in the shower now, after that, im eating, packing my stuff and heading out to RIT for the group pickup. Everything on my end seems to be working according to plan.

if anybody hits any snags in the plans call me asap

my number is in the first post.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Results will probably be up when everyone comes out of a coma. I left like, halfway through brawl singles, and that was at 1 AM. Went LOOOOONG.
-And since I don't smash at tourneys or check the community regularly I don't remember names well enough to recall the doubles results.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
AMAZING TOURNy/Party

Thanks jessie for using your place, great stuff man..

Kyle good **** keep it up man

Shoutouts:
Alexei - you're awesome
Mana - you're awesome
Jessie - you're awesome, though i dont think i played you at all
Kyle - you're awesome
Gal - you're awesome
Steffon - you're awesome
Everyone else - i was a little trashed to remember you're all awesome as well

I need to practice...RIGHT NOW

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I had an awesome time yesterday also. Could have been better if I was better healthwise (came back with a mild fever, that's how intense the smash scene was:laugh:)

San was beast, and I've learned a lot from him. It felt good playing him, and the rest of the smashers there to help keep me motivated (before I barely had anyone to play, and mainly sandbagged against the guys at UB)

Top Bottom