• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Rochester! October 24th. And the New NYS PR!!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yea im already taking 3 other people which leaves only one spot open in my car :/ and tomorrow night i dont have any plans as long as i get a project for class done.
If you know where the SAU building is, be there at 8 pm tomorrow (wednesday) night.
man, if Ontario didn't have the strike for driving tests I could have had my G2 by now and came to this.....

hope this turns out well

Much love from Niagara.

you gotta be at the next one son, i been missin you homie, and NYS need good canadians to come down so that we can prove once again that we are amazing at this game.
next time im making sure that Ohio and PA comes to this too.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
sweet. there are definitly other smasheres there who are less hardcore. i'll try to see if i still know some of them. there are def ppl in the albany area. for some reason just not organized at all

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
IM GOING!!!!!!! i mean..why not? its only 7 minutes from my house
p.s..... im bringing ganja, anyone else wanna help out? ^^ too many heads for 1 person to supply

im bringing 1 other person with me, my nephew if no one met him yet, his name is thomas

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
for lenca:
i have some lebanese hash lol the $$$ i paid for it goes straight to taliban

of course this is 1 week away. i might need to grab more. i can also get juicy fruit and b52 both 60 for 3.5 if any1 interested headie stuff
for tourny:

get mad hype

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
1. thank you for actually spelling my name right and putting the capitals in the proper positions.

2. some dude aimed me saying he had a car and went to RIT which we really need right now, since we have up to about 10 people from the college that want to go to the tourney and me and that guy i talked to are the only ones with cars.

3. if you have a car, would you be willing ot transport other student to the tourney?

4. what are you doing tomorrow night?
where's RIT? and is there anyone who still can bring any buffalo state students? I'm really asking to be here. =/ if i can't go then i will be utterly depressed, and have nothing to do that saturday.

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
I am most likely going to go to this with Alexei. We might be able to take other people from Buffalo if anyone else is interested.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
where's RIT? and is there anyone who still can bring any buffalo state students? I'm really asking to be here. =/ if i can't go then i will be utterly depressed, and have nothing to do that saturday.
unfortuantely RIT is in rochester, and im not going to be able to go all the way out to buffalo and bring you to rochester and then take you back, when the tourney is only 5 minutes from my house.

at this point, your options are to get in touch with alexei (mario moonshine on this thread, or find that dude cbc on all is brawl and see if you can work something out with those guys. Ill do everything I can but buffalo as a whole is being really dumb about coming to this tourney for some odd reason.

EDIT, talk to the guy in the post directly above this one lol

I found Snakee on my campus! Hes gonna start getting ***** at WNY/CNY tourneys too.

fixed.

cura thought that he came here from a strong region and was going to get some easy wins and free money, and look at him, he hasnt even placed top 2 at a tourney yet.

i should have beaten snakeee when I played him at SNES, but he lucked out his last kill on me lol. ill get him back.

also, snakeee has THREE e's

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Oh this tourney will be different Goggles. Also Kirby is da man= CbC

So CbC ask alexei from atterys post above they have comfirmed they are going and can transport.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Different as in, your going to pull a nitro/jinjo, and not enter singles in morbid fear of the imminent destruction that is to befall you?

OH SNAP, DOUBLE BURN...

G@ME!

p.s. i think the next tourney I run is gonna be called, 'Stylin on Ya' cus thats what rochester be doin allllll daily.

Step yo game up, rest-of-new-york-state...

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Any word on people from RIT/Buffalo coming?

Can't wait. Snakeee? Awesome =)

There's like 10-15 people who play melee and like 5 who play brawl at Cornell in the smash club , where we play every Friday night, but they're too scared to come to tournies.

altairian

Smash Lord
lol san stop being so good and crushing their confidence :p

See if you can convince them to go to the Syracuse tourney, it'll be a good time for sure.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
cura, i went to UB(university of buffalo) today and i met mario mooonshine. i talked to him, and he said him and his friend were going to take us there. that's wat i heard from cross/fallentwilight. if everything goes well, then i'll go. btw do u still need a set-up? i don't mind bringing my wii over :D plus for syracuse if peachy does go through i'll hop along with him, if not ill ask the ssame guy who's taking us to rochester aka moonshine. everything seems to be going accordingly the way i see it :D

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I really wish I could go to this. Greens legal...good job. MK's only disadvantaged stage.

Accursed distance. :(
Oh wow, I just noticed the stage list. It is a bit strange...

Anyway, for clarification purposes, Snakeee isn't going to this one; we're going to Viridian that day. But don't worry, both Snakeee and CJT are gonna start destroying W/CNY tourneys soon.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lool. I shoulld just enter doubles. I hate singles. But ill enter anyways to support the community.

altairian

Smash Lord

Anyway, for clarification purposes, Snakeee isn't going to this one; we're going to Viridian that day. But don't worry, both Snakeee and CJT are gonna start destroying W/CNY tourneys soon.
You should train a certain pikachu and add him to that list as well imo! ;)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master

If I actually start practicing and Neil does too, that's very very improbable.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
hey my friend jeff (samasan/ tao/ manas friend) is not coming to this

so i need a dubz partner

is mow actually coming? are jesse and steffon teaming? neil do melee doubles with me

Foy

Smash Champion
for lenca:
i have some lebanese hash lol the $$$ i paid for it goes straight to taliban

of course this is 1 week away. i might need to grab more. i can also get juicy fruit and b52 both 60 for 3.5 if any1 interested headie stuff
for tourny:

get mad hype
<3 I cant wait to come back just so we can hang then i can go back to cali.

altairian

Smash Lord
read the first post, im pretty sure theres a giant red part that explains the set up situation
Except that hasn't been updated since you originally put up this thread. Is nobody really bringing a setup or have you just not been finding out if people are or not?

I'm brinigng my tv/wii/brawl but I won't be there until 8pm at the earliest.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
Except that hasn't been updated since you originally put up this thread. Is nobody really bringing a setup or have you just not been finding out if people are or not?

that's why i am asking. Also im asking if more is needed, which really doesnt answer my question. w.e ill just bring mine as well, but i dont have a tv <_<

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming along with MarioMoonshine and a dude I forgot his name. I might as well go to this, after all, I'm paying only $5 as to spending $20 at Polytech in NYC)
I wonder if Sans would give me pointers on Ike if there's anything left of me :laugh:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Fixed that
you dont count then.
I'm bringing mine.
melee and cube right? does that include a tv?
that's why i am asking. Also im asking if more is needed, which really doesnt answer my question. w.e ill just bring mine as well, but i dont have a tv <_<
more is ALWAYS needed. so im putting you down for brawl and a wii?
I'm coming along with MarioMoonshine and a dude I forgot his name. I might as well go to this, after all, I'm paying only $5 as to spending $20 at Polytech in NYC)
I wonder if Sans would give me pointers on Ike if there's anything left of me :laugh:
only five bucks? dude, enter doubles too, make sure I scaled the teams to make sure everyone has a decent chance to win. even if you just find a random partner there, you still have a halfway decent shot.

also, only 1 's' in san, just sayin...

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
imo me jesse and steffon should make a power triangle and get better
Sounds legit. I already wanted to form a melee crew of good dedicated players.

hey my friend jeff (samasan/ tao/ manas friend) is not coming to this

so i need a dubz partner

is mow actually coming? are jesse and steffon teaming? neil do melee doubles with me
Jesse and I are teaming. don't know if Neil is coming. Goggles should be free lol. Or the General. He plays Peach too. You might want to bribe him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Did somebody just make reference to me, as if to say that im good at melee?

also, im taken, I have a partner for melee

and if hes reading this, im changing our team name, to, Statutory.

Same meaning but I think its a little more accurate.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Misty's Starmie from Pokemon Blue will crush you easily. I suggest choosing Green Team, if you want any sort of chance.

Top Bottom