• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Resetti?

D

Deleted member

So, with Isabelle being confirmed for Ultimate, do you think we'll see him alongside Kapp'n as Animal Crossing's AT reps?

Last edited by a moderator:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Resetti is Animal Crossing new Boss character...

Honestly speaking, while obviously AC isnt going to have a "boss" i can't think of another character that could fit being a boss XD

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
They should totally make Resetti a playable fighter. He'd be the greatest addition to Smash.
Holy crap, THIS.

I always thought Resetti made the most sense as a playable character because rage + weapon = obvious moveset potential.

He's basically the only "guardian" Animal Crossing has, as he defends the integrity of the game from cheaters.

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I wish Resetti were in instead of Nintendog. They basically did the same thing but Resetti was way more entertaining. And we got those good looking speech bubbles in Isabelle’s trailer.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Random idea, but hear me out. Mr. Resetti should pop up in the Results screen if the match ends in a No Contest.

Top Bottom