• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of KOKingpin's House of Smash Monthlies - May 4th, 2013 - Murfreesboro, TN

KDS

Smash Apprentice
Well guys it was an awesome time! Sadly i wrecked my car on the way home... Slid right off the roads going 50 and almost smashed in the some trees. Caused a few grands worth a damage to my car... :(

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Well guys it was an awesome time! Sadly i wrecked my car on the way home... Slid right off the roads going 50 and almost smashed in the some trees. Caused a few grands worth a damage to my car... :(
Yo, forget the car, mang. Thank goodness you're ok. The last thing the community needs is to lose more of its members to misfortune car accidents.

I hope you can get everything situated eventually.

Also, hope you guys had fun without me, can't wait for results, etc.

-Chad-

Slackerator
love you all.

results as i remember were

P:M
1st Chad (the ninja)
2nd yoshiiscool
3rd moogle I think

dunno the rest

Melee
1st Chad
2nd Moogle
3rd Joot
4th Bob ?
dunno the rest

@KDS wow that really sucks man, im glad you're ok. Is your car totaled or what?

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
To add to what chad said, in pm KO got 4th and me and joot tied for 5th, idk about the rest though, and sorry, I have no idea about what happened in brawl.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
In Brawl it was a Falco player that one it...though I can't remember his name...and then I think it was Blindside in 2nd, though I could just have that ALL wrong.

It was great fun playing with everyone, and it looks like I'm going to have Saturdays off for a bit, so I might be coming out there more often to play.

KDS man that sucks about your car. Hopefully it can get fixed quickly, and I'd be willing to donate a little towards that bill once I get a check or two.

KDS

Smash Apprentice
I think insurance might cover all of my damage, bro^_^ But i was the falco/ fox player that came first, lol:p

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
But i was the falco/ fox player that came first, lol:p
Ya know I thought you were, but I didn't want to say without being certain. About Brawl though, I am SO entering that every month! I had a BLAST playing it while not having ANY idea what I was doing! Looks like I'll be entering all three types of smash (four if they bring in 64) each month.

KDS

Smash Apprentice
Brawl should improve, lol. I'll try to be at most tourneys but since i wrestle out of state a lot, my schedule is packed, but i'll try to be at mostly all of these:D

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Currently im still trying to find a venue that wont **** my pocket. But there is a PM tournament in antioch this weekend at the Game Galaxy.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ok so a little update on these monthlies. I may have found a suitable place to host. Calling this week for pricing and what not. Hopefully its not too expensive.

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I wasn't aware this was happening by the last event. But I'm trying to get into the Smash Community and would love to come to one of these if you guys do host another one, I have at least two other people I know would come if you guys do host another one. Hope this works out soon so we can get to some smashing!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well no news on the venue or monthlies as I have been busy with truck driving school and work but you are more than welcome to stop by our new house for our weekly get togethers.

Top Bottom