• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of KOKingpin's House of Smash Monthlies - May 4th, 2013 - Murfreesboro, TN

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
3 1/2 hours....you plan on making some bank I see xD

sooo looks like I'm dropping out of this one :(
ko, are these going to be legit monthlys ?
I guess what im asking is i can't attend this one but will there be another opportunity next month or the one after?

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So are you going to change the date? I really don't think it will change anything with my attendance, but it might be good to do this quickly, and with a date thats good for everybody possible.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
I've made sure to be off work for this! Anyone needing a partner for doubles in P:M or Melee just say so, I've been dying to get back into ACTUALLY playing instead of just practicing alone on Melee.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So everyone I have some good news and some bad news.

I'll have to start with the bad news. The bad news is that as of Tomorrow Kaos Theory Gaming is no longer open for business. Not exactly sure why they closed though I have my thoughts on the whole thing. With that being said, I give you the good news.

The good news is that There will still be a tournament. With the short notice of having to change venues more than likely this will be at the apartment (about a 80% chance). I'm talking to some people tomorrow about a possible venue and hopefully we can get something set up quickly. The best part about this news is that there will be no venue fee AND Venue and housing is in the same place!

I will have a different venue set up for next month more than likely. So this is definitely a temporary thing. I am sorry for the sudden change in plans but I want to have this thing going again.

blackant

Smash Rookie
This is a good thing for my friends. Some of them didn't have the extra $3-5 for the venue fee. But i'll make sure they have it next time. And I will attend and help no matter the situation as long as it isn't 3+ hours from clarksville

blackant

Smash Rookie
So everyone I have some good news and some bad news.

I'll have to start with the bad news. The bad news is that as of Tomorrow Kaos Theory Gaming is no longer open for business. Not exactly sure why they closed though I have my thoughts on the whole thing. With that being said, I give you the good news.

The good news is that There will still be a tournament. With the short notice of having to change venues more than likely this will be at the apartment (about a 80% chance). I'm talking to some people tomorrow about a possible venue and hopefully we can get something set up quickly. The best part about this news is that there will be no venue fee AND Venue and housing is in the same place!

I will have a different venue set up for next month more than likely. So this is definitely a temporary thing. I am sorry for the sudden change in plans but I want to have this thing going again.
And you might want to put this update on the AiB page

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
updated the AiB page. I'm glad to still see the support from everyone. Hopefully the Middle Tennessee State University Gaming Club can help us out with a venue since Kaos Theory **** the bed.

Puca Readabook

Smash Apprentice
100% going to this. I'm in the Nashville area, and can bring a full setup if someone brings an Action Replay.

I'll match someone in doubles, but beware, this is my first tournament and really the first time I've played against people who are dedicated to the game.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Well from the looks of it I'm going to need to bring a fan as well as a setup....looking like there is going to be some serious man stank up in here.

KDS

Smash Apprentice
Same starting time?? I'm in Shelbyville at this moment. And totally forgot my controller, and ****. So i'll end up having to leave early to go back to my house and get my Wii, and junk.

Puca Readabook

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there early for friendlies, and i am also looking for a partner.

I'll at least bring my GC and melee (need ar) and i'm still trying to bring a tv

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Officially it starts at 1, and sign ups start at 12....like look at the post above yours lol. Like Ko was saying, if you want some warm up time, try to get there around 11ish.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
Been looking forward to this all week, and am pumped that it's finally here.

Also I require a partner for P:M and possibly Melee as the two players I was bringing have dropped out.

Top Bottom