• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RETURN/LAST of...BRAWL it OUT!! MK BANNED(53 Singles and 20 Doubles)

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]
DOUBLES:
1: HOLY DEFENDERS OF SKYWORLD (APEX|Vinnie & Dabuz):pit:&:pit: ($126.00)
2: How did this happen??!! (CoonTail & Poop):dedede::diddy:&:wolf::lucario:($63.00)
3: Plumber on S.D.'s Back (LuigiSama & Raptor):luigi2:&:yoshi2:($21.00)
4: Ghos+ & Nuke :snake: & :diddy:
5: Moose & Squirrel (HOJdaMOOSE & theDuL0R):pikachu2::olimar: & :lucario:
5: Isiah is not a Brony. (SGTW & BlueZ) :bowser2::peach:&:pikachu2::olimar:
7: Phil and Jason
7: Team Comeback
9: Sa-wag
9: Trisha and Tom
9: Hills East
9: Kyle J & Bfazz
13: Team McCloud
13: The Cogs
13: Super Team
13: Team Giraffe
17: The Tiger
17: Dylan and Joseph
17: Team Ninja
17: Team YES!
17: Team Lenk
[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]
SINGLES:
1: UltimateArrowArcher22 (Apex | Vinnie) ($290.00) :pit:
2: AngelOfIcarus48 (Dabuz) ($160.00):pit::olimar:
3: Cheese ($53.00) :popo::marth::lucario::falco:
4: CoonTail ($27.00):pt::dedede::diddy:
5: Raptor:yoshi2:
5: Poop:wolf::lucario:
7: Luigi Sama:luigi2:
7: Nuke:diddy:
9: SGTW:bowser2::peach:
9: Bluez:olimar::pikachu2:
9: Ghos+:snake:
9: J-Rod:wolf:
13: Trollpwner:gw:
13: theDuL0R:lucario:
13: Mr. Eric:marth:
13: Sisqo:marth:
17: Andrew S
17: Matt L
17: HojDAmoose:olimar:
17: Conor F
17: Alec F
17: x-0:gw::falco:
17: BMO:gw:
17: DJ No chin.:pikachu2:
25: Stephen D
25: Eli I
25: Levi
25: Sachel
25: Andrew L
25: Plox
25: SithL
25: Vinnie A
33: McCloud II
33: John Tevez
33: Dylan S
33: Phil V
33: Chris O
33: McCloud I
33: Ryan P
33: Dylan W
33: JT Turbo
33: Matt T
33: Brandon B
33: Doug B
33: Vance T
33: Max P
33: Tom D
33: Trisha V
49: Daniel Tevez
49: Joseph L
49: Sam F
49: Jason D
49: Maxx

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! To all new comers, to all the veterans, I couldn't be happier with the outcome!! I had the most amazing time!! Thank you everyone! I can't even begin with the shout outs!!! I'm just so incredibly happy that we brought in so many people to the scene today. And hopefully with time, the community will grow bigger and bigger. And thank you all for making the Last Brawl it Out and HUGE SUCCESS!! This is the Last Brawl it Out, but I will be combining my resources with CoonTail and Raptor for their LI Impact! series, and I will also be assissting Vinnie with his Uprise Series and LIRR.

And to all the haters...say something now:
Haters - "They're all randoms"
Me - Weren't you a random at one point?? Don't we all want this community to grow?

Haters - "The other tourney had more top level players"
Me - WHO CARES?!?! The thing you all care about most is money, don't lie...and the real money was here at Brawl it Out, not any place else.

I'll have more responses to haters when they hate more....:troll:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
shoutouts to everyone that came. Ride the warlus.

I'm not sure, but I think BMO went G&w in all games. Andrew S used :diddy: and J-Rod used :wolf:

also DROPPING GRABS HELPS

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I used ICs and Falco for srs bz. I won at least one game with ICs, Falco, Marth and Lucario.

Fun set coontail. Better shoutouts when less hungover.

EDIT: Whoa, payout says 79.50, I got 53. What gives?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
So why exactly did Pane enter as poop? >.> Shoutouts to everyone I had fun.

That's strange Cheese. Maybe someone got more than they should have?
:phone:

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
sense a split if GF was pittos. lol.
There was no split! LF, WF, and GFs were all recorded on LiveStream. Just waiting on my boy to edit the recordings by each match.

:201s: :201h: :201o: :201u: :201t: :201o: :201u: :201t: :201s:
1: UltimateArrowArcher22 (Apex | Vinnie)
2: AngelOfIcarus48 (Dabuz)
To the HOLY DEFENDERS OF SKYWORLD...great job like always guys! People say that it was a lil disrespectful for the 2 of you to go Pit through out the tournament. I say nay to that! I do have alot of love for Pit, and when I'm having a bad day and if I'm playing Brawl, I'll play Pit just to have fun. And after the long week I had, it was awesome to see the awesomeness of Pit! You guys did Palutena proud!
3: ch33s3
I always love your salty rants bro! lmao, Thank you so much for surprising me by entering Singles! I double checked the math, and $53.00 was right. TIO made an error of some sort. Sorry about that.
4: CoonTail
Congrats on placing 4th brotha man! Without your encouraging words, Brawl it Out wouldn't have been as strong as it was. Thank you for all the help, the hyping, and for just standing up for the right thing. You're a BOSS!! TAYF!<3
5: Raptor
To my fellow crew member, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT THIS STUPID DINOSAUR!!! And I'm happy you finally got your xbox you troll! lol Much love to TAYF!<3
5: Poop
Andrew, you trololololol. Glad to see you are branching out away from Wolf. I'll teach you whatever I can with Lucario bro! Thanks for coming and showing your support dude! I was surprised to see you, it made me happy!
7: Luigi Sama
Sama, there's nothing better than a WeeGee Hug! Great job in doubles with Raptor! TAYF!<3
7: Nuke
Thanks for making me stick to the game like you have bro. Don't beat yourself up for not placing higher. Just remember..."just a lil paitience, yeeeaaa" Great job in doubles with Ghos+. TAYF!<3
9: SGTW
Good games in doubles dude! The hell with your Bowser! You and BlueZ had alot of chemistry together. TAYF!<3
9: Bluez
Good games in doubles and singles man. Wish I didn't derp in singles against ya, I feel that we could've gone to game 3. I'm also glad to see that differences are being put aside. TAYF!<3
9: Ghos+
Thank you for the ear Friday night dude. Just getting all that stuff off my chest really helped! Thank you also for keeping me positive thru all the TO drama BS. Great job in doubles, sorry 4th didn't get a pay out. TAYF!<3
9: J-Rod
My fellow co-worker! I can't believe you placed higher than me in my own tourney! <3
13: theDuL0R
:012: = "BE FREE!" :troll:
13: Mr. Eric
13: Sisqo
Thank you to the both of you for driving out to be apart of the last Brawl it Out! I better see more of you guys in the scene! I owe you guys some friendlies, I'll get you at Impact!2
17: HOJdaMOOSE
OOOOOOHHHHHH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! And I can't believe we placed 5th in doubles! We did great, but I know we can do better!! TAYF!<3
17: x-0
DOOMMACHINE!! NO MORE RAGE QUITING!!! Come out to more tournies bro!
17: BMO
Thank you for coming out and showing support dude. Always a pleasure to have you and SGTW around! TAYF!<3
AMAZING JOB ON THE LIVE STREAM DUDE!!! I couldn't be happier with the amazing performance your first time livestreaming a tournament. So many other TO's came to me and complimented your professionalism, and your all around care about the success of the livestream! You did a great job, and I'll be sure to get in contact with you in the future to further your progress with your livestreaming capabilities!

TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I DID NOT WRITE SOMETHING FOR:
I'm pretty sure the rest of you are not on this site, and I don't know that many of you that well. BUT, I cannot thank you all enough for coming and making this event so amazing!! If it wasn't for everyone that came, this tournament would not have been as amazing as it was!! THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

What's The Point

Smash Master
I tuned into the stream every now and then and kept seeing a double Pit team against things like Yoshi and Wolf. I naturally assumed it was friendlies and went on my way.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
I tuned into the stream every now and then and kept seeing a double Pit team against things like Yoshi and Wolf. I naturally assumed it was friendlies and went on my way.
So no one cares if it isn't a top tier character?!?! Man, didn't APEX2012 teach the community anything?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol how ironic that this got so many entrants.

Good stuff DuL0R. If you ever host another one I'll come cause these seem hype.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
To my fellow crew member, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT THIS STUPID DINOSAUR!!! And I'm happy you finally got your xbox you troll! lol Much love to TAYF!<3
The Xbox I have now doesn't fit with my current power chord! :x Oh and post these on aib as well D:

Oh and many thanks for running this event and everything you've done so far to help us out with setups :p

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
lol how ironic that this got so many entrants.

Good stuff DuL0R. If you ever host another one I'll come cause these seem hype.
Thanks alot Keitaro! There will be no more Brawl it Out's unfortunately! :-( But I will be joining forces with CoonTail and Raptor for LI IMPACT! And I will also be helping Vinnie do Uprise and LIRR as well.

The Xbox I have now doesn't fit with my current power chord! :x Oh and post these on aib as well D:

Oh and many thanks for running this event and everything you've done so far to help us out with setups :p
Brawl it Out is now combined with Impact....so set ups will never be a problem! And when is the next impact?!?! I don't see anything for it! And I will get you the power chord...don't worry your lil dino head.

trickyghost

Smash Cadet
Ok so I'm leaving for AC tomorrow so I figured I'd get this done now lol, shoutout time!!!

1: UltimateArrowArcher22 (Apex | Vinnie) ($290.00) :pit:
Great seeing you Vinnie, and way to keep the hype going by playing Pit the whole tourney! Can't wait for the next Uprise!
2: AngelOfIcarus48 (Dabuz) ($160.00):pit::olimar:
You did awesome man! Glad to see you're going through with rasing Pit awareness in the US like you wanted, see you at the next smashfest!
3: Cheese ($53.00) :popo::marth::lucario::falco:
Cheeeeeeeeeeese! Good seeing you man, and awesome placement!
4: CoonTail ($27.00):pt::dedede::diddy:
Had a great time commentating with you Coontail! See you at IMPACT 2
5: Raptor:yoshi2:
I hate playing you insingles man, you always keep your cool so well! I definitely need more Yoshi MU experience lol
5: Poop:wolf::lucario:
Good games in bracket man, and thanks for the Snake tips!
7: Luigi Sama:luigi2:
Jab -> Up B true combo... lol but good games in doubles, see you soon!
7: Nuke:diddy:
Dude we're definitely making improvement in doubles, good games with you!
9: SGTW:bowser2::peach:
Sorry we didn't get to play any matches yesterday man, but good job, and definitely keep up the good teamwork with BlueZ
9: Bluez:olimar::pikachu2:
BlueZ! Good games in bracket dude! You and Isaiah worked really well together in dubz for only playing together such a short time
9: Ghos+:snake:
:129:
9: J-Rod:wolf:
Didn't get to meet you, but hope to see you around!
13: Trollpwner:gw:
Also didn't get to meet you
13: theDuL0R:lucario:
Dul0r my man, great job with this tourney, you really outdid yourself! Glad to see you had such a great turnout, and it was very well organized. I hate to see Brawl it Out go, especially after such a successful tourney, but I know you'll do an awesome job helping out the other great LI venues!
13: Mr. Eric:marth:
13: Sisqo:marth:
17: HojDAmoose
Hoj, glad we got some practice games in since we didn't play in bracket, see you soon!
Good job yesterday JR, see you at the next smashfest!
25: Plox
How'd you like your first tourney, man? Sorry we had to play each other in bracket so soon, we play all the time lol ><
Thanks so much for an awesome stream JT! You kept it organized and professional, hope to see your work at future venues!

Finally, SHOUTOUTS TO SKYWORLD!!!

So Fatal

Smash Master
There was no split! LF, WF, and GFs were all recorded on LiveStream. Just waiting on my boy to edit the recordings by each match.

:201s: :201h: :201o: :201u: :201t: :201o: :201u: :201t: :201s:
1: UltimateArrowArcher22 (Apex | Vinnie)
2: AngelOfIcarus48 (Dabuz)
To the HOLY DEFENDERS OF SKYWORLD...great job like always guys! People say that it was a lil disrespectful for the 2 of you to go Pit through out the tournament. I say nay to that! I do have alot of love for Pit, and when I'm having a bad day and if I'm playing Brawl, I'll play Pit just to have fun. And after the long week I had, it was awesome to see the awesomeness of Pit! You guys did Palutena proud!
3: ch33s3
I always love your salty rants bro! lmao, Thank you so much for surprising me by entering Singles! I double checked the math, and $53.00 was right. TIO made an error of some sort. Sorry about that.
4: CoonTail
Congrats on placing 4th brotha man! Without your encouraging words, Brawl it Out wouldn't have been as strong as it was. Thank you for all the help, the hyping, and for just standing up for the right thing. You're a BOSS!! TAYF!<3
5: Poop
Andrew, you trololololol. Glad to see you are branching out away from Wolf. I'll teach you whatever I can with Lucario bro! Thanks for coming and showing your support dude! I was surprised to see you, it made me happy!
7: Luigi Sama
Sama, there's nothing better than a WeeGee Hug! Great job in doubles with Raptor! TAYF!<3
7: Nuke
Thanks for making me stick to the game like you have bro. Don't beat yourself up for not placing higher. Just remember..."just a lil paitience, yeeeaaa" Great job in doubles with Ghos+. TAYF!<3
9: SGTW
Good games in doubles dude! The hell with your Bowser! You and BlueZ had alot of chemistry together. TAYF!<3
9: Bluez
Good games in doubles and singles man. Wish I didn't derp in singles against ya, I feel that we could've gone to game 3. I'm also glad to see that differences are being put aside. TAYF!<3
9: Ghos+
Thank you for the ear Friday night dude. Just getting all that stuff off my chest really helped! Thank you also for keeping me positive thru all the TO drama BS. Great job in doubles, sorry 4th didn't get a pay out. TAYF!<3
9: J-Rod
My fellow co-worker! I can't believe you placed higher than me in my own tourney! <3
13: theDuL0R
:012: = "BE FREE!" :troll:
13: Mr. Eric
13: Sisqo
Thank you to the both of you for driving out to be apart of the last Brawl it Out! I better see more of you guys in the scene! I owe you guys some friendlies, I'll get you at Impact!2
17: HOJdaMOOSE
OOOOOOHHHHHH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! And I can't believe we placed 5th in doubles! We did great, but I know we can do better!! TAYF!<3
17: x-0
DOOMMACHINE!! NO MORE RAGE QUITING!!! Come out to more tournies bro!
Thank you for coming out and showing support dude. Always a pleasure to have you and SGTW around! TAYF!<3
AMAZING JOB ON THE LIVE STREAM DUDE!!! I couldn't be happier with the amazing performance your first time livestreaming a tournament. So many other TO's came to me and complimented your professionalism, and your all around care about the success of the livestream! You did a great job, and I'll be sure to get in contact with you in the future to further your progress with your livestreaming capabilities!

TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I DID NOT WRITE SOMETHING FOR:
I'm pretty sure the rest of you are not on this site, and I don't know that many of you that well. BUT, I cannot thank you all enough for coming and making this event so amazing!! If it wasn't for everyone that came, this tournament would not have been as amazing as it was!! THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!
no offense but if GF was pittos and Vinnie + Dabuz being the only two top players entering, %95 chance there was one.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
no offense but if GF was pittos and Vinnie + Dabuz being the only two top players entering, %95 chance there was one.
Fatal, say what you want bro. But your just speculating at this point. There was no split, I will stand by that and confirm that. And again with the hate on non top tier characters. Dabuz wants to have a legit Pit, hence why he went Pit for like the entire tournament. Stop hating on the fact that the game is just that...a game. And Palutena forbid that people want to have fun during a tournament!

So Fatal

Smash Master
yeah the one free tournament they go pit but the other tournaments where there are threats they go their mains. your right man it was totally legit. dabuz gave up over 130 to have a legit pit. nice job buz

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea whats with the random arguing Fatal, whether they did or didn't split what effect does it have on you. Did you get bored and decide to come cause an issue in this thread out of boredom??

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Fatal you realize that Dabuz and Vinnie always play each other in Grand Finals at locals here and every time it's incredibly boring. Vinnie and Sam might care about money (I guess) but it's not beyond both of their personalities to simply agree to Pit dittos instead of just playing ICs vs. Olimar, which could honestly have gone either way regardless. Locals like these are more for fun than fast cash and they always have a good time afaik

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Bottom line, everyone had fun! I've seen Dabuz and Vinnie go at it at a bunch of times. PD is right, it does get boring after a while. Watching Pit Doubles, Pit in brackets, and even Pittos (as Fatal puts it) was so incredibly fun to watch.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: UltimateArrowArcher22 (Apex | Vinnie) ggs in doubles
2: AngelOfIcarus48 (Dabuz) ahhh too much pit
Dropping grabs Helps!
3: Cheese I actually enjoyed out set for once ggs
4: CoonTail while our singles set was questionable , our team was fun good work ,we got to work few kinks out though.
5: Raptor we didnt play for once ggs in teams though
5: Poop you suck , you play like poop
7: Luigi Sama ggs in teams
7: Nuke ggs impressive game one
9: SGTW those pix
9: Ghos+ ggs hope the advice helps your mixups
9: J-Rod another wolf woot woot
13: theDuL0R thanks for sponsoring me and hosting this quite fun event
13: Mr. Eric ggs really tight set
13: Sisqo disowned lol
17: x-0 ggs .
All those who were warm towards Fara ,, thanks I was worried she wouldn't like the scene but she even said she had fun

Top Bottom