• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Relationship of all games and the competitive community

DeltaNovo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DNOV#251
Switch FC
SW-4811-1911-1326
I feel like the relationship of the games and competitive scene were like this

64 - The first child bringing potential

Melee - The one who has brought life to a new scene and community who still thrives, and which tries to survive time and the dismay of others.

Brawl - The child that meant to do the original purpose of the first 64 and overshadow melee but got hated for it and seen as the bad guy for eternity

SM4SH - I don't what to say about it was a mess in terms of storyline and was each by it's own community ( tell me your thoughts own how it was)

Ultimate - The one who brought compromise to competitive and causal while not making melee obsolete it does bring a balance.

Tell me your views on how the competitive community view each game and your own as well

Another Player

Smash Apprentice
Fighting games: I will beat most people at them no matter it's design. If a human and/or AI design a game I can't beat you probably can't beat it. I'm not the absolute best and don't speak for everyone. Those who best me I commend them, those who are worse than me strive to get better.

Top Bottom