• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the real 0-death combo (i think) easy 2 do

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
ok, so i played around some in the training room with falco, and trembled on something that perhaps will change falcos meta game. Ive only done this vs D3 but here is the instructions.

1. dedede should be at 0% damage

2. Grab him, do a downthrow and follow up with a uppsmash, not a dacus, just a "running upsmash), run and tap the c-stick up.

3. Now you will stand with back-to-back with D3, so turnaround and regrabb, Now do a "running uppsmash" again

4. Turn around and start shooting at him, you now got him in a laserlock.

You might be able to DI away from the uppsmashes, but on so low percentage im not sure if its possible. And when you turnaround for the regrab, the opponent might be able to get away, not sure though. But if this is a true combo, at least vs some opponents this is huge.

Denzi

Smash Master
This is horrible and doesn't work at all. You can't even regrab after the first usmash, and even if you could, after the 2nd usmash there's this thing called "teching" which allows D3 to get away.

This is the closest thing to a true combo on D3, and not even it is guaranteed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYO8A4OwLA

Oh and next time you think you've discovered something, check the Q&A thread first. If no one's seen it there then it might be worth a thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This really got my hopes up =(
Anyway, yeah, what Denzi said.

Santa_Clauz

Smash Rookie
Seeing as it's revived, I have a better 0-death, 3-6x Dthrow > SHDair off stage > edgehog :p, it works on a lot of characters but not all :)

And sorry Denzi, couldn't resist

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Totally unecessary bump.

Hey Denzi can you not lock threads?

If you can just lock whatever you think should be locked, I trust you to make the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom