• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. Community Photo Archive

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
What is this I don't e...

Link me please. Lmao XD

Also btw, good pic. You got the Ed Scissor look great. :p
Thanks. I think the pic of jc and I is lost. I think it mighta been on my old comp that crashed. He may have a copy. Hopefully. ;_;

And, the one of me in drag... err... well, I think I posted that one LONG ago. Can't remember. It was for a Halloween party and I did some posing and such before I went out. Lots of silliness really.. And, I make a **** fine woman. Trufax. Won't post it unless there's a demand for it.

Edit: Eff it, ill post.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Thanks. I think the pic of jc and I is lost. I think it mighta been on my old comp that crashed. He may have a copy. Hopefully. ;_;

And, the one of me in drag... err... well, I think I posted that one LONG ago. Can't remember. It was for a Halloween party and I did some posing and such before I went out. Lots of silliness really.. And, I make a **** fine woman. Trufax. Won't post it unless there's a demand for it.

Edit: Eff it, ill post.
Go poke JCz with me until he finds a copy.

And Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- *computer crashes from pic epicness*

I don't mean to come off as weird or desperate, but...
Who's the boy in the blue shirt?
Who does he main?
What's his real name and SWF/AiB name?
How old is he?
Is he gay?
This is a girl, I can feel it.

Or a gay male.

**** it internet!

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
I'm male. ;] But seriously, does anyone know who he is? He looks pretty cute.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
While I don't want to talk for him, it's probably best you stop. That's really awkward and just not right.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You should see my Ed scissor/Johnny Bladefinger look from last year...
....not that you know who I am...
I meant sapphire bc I never saw him HER before I quit, haha. the rest of you probably have some recollection of me
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

*Tears up even more* First toasty, now Dull, NOW CJ?!!?!? OMFG

Contrary to what you may think, I actually do remember you. You never met me- I read over the entire ROB video thread. I also searched through a bit of Sudai's posts to put good ones on his fan page (I left some of the really good logic pwns out because I felt bad for the other person XD). I remember you two were on pretty good terms! Please come back! D: The ROB Social's being revived! And btw, you don't have to play ROB or even Brawl to come back, I'm a Pika main and I haven't played Brawl in months-ish? Yeah

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
No worries. My friend was going to throw his old motherboard to his Desktop away...
But I decided to snug with it like a mini robot lol

Weird, I know...

^___^

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'm back because there's a tourney near me that I don't have to travel anywhere to attend, and because my friends started playing the game again. And for the sooper dee dooper discussion, of course. And I remember all ya'll (but Saph, for the record, reading someones posts doesn't mean they know who you are o.O )

Top Bottom