• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. Community Photo Archive

8Bitman

Smash Master
This is the most random/awkward/funny/******** thread I have ever seen here, ever. XD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Oh man, that means you need to read this thread then. XD The ROB pic thread is definitely one of the best, but far from the real best one below. XD

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158122

EDIT: Btw it's archived, don't post there. :x If you want to post something related to it, post it in the active social :o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
see i don't like this thread all that much, just because it harbours a post i made while drunk which then allowed for the rest of the robs to troll me deeply
I would remove it, but its a reminder to not get on the computer drunk

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^
Lol is it the one where Team Golden-psyco came from?
Lmao found it
Ah sydneys been alot of fun xP

I havent been able to log onto smashboards for a while, so heres a picture of me with an awesome ram hat i found while shopping lulz. It blesses me with goodluck, or I like to think that anyway

wo~ow!
so that hat gives you good luck...hmmm

ask your parents if you can host a r.o.b boards smashfest at your house while wearing it XD
btw, how old are you?

IT LIVES ON!!

Oh man, that means you need to read this thread then. XD The ROB pic thread is definitely one of the best, but far from the real best one below. XD

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158122

EDIT: Btw it's archived, don't post there. :x If you want to post something related to it, post it in the active social :o
I kinda want to disrupt the archive and post there since it's an excellent thread (for it's time) and should be revamped but I doubt J-to-the-Cz would be up for that. Someone should.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I kinda want to disrupt the archive and post there since it's an excellent thread (for it's time) and should be revamped but I doubt J-to-the-Cz would be up for that. Someone should.
Lol yeah, I was tempted too, but it's not something we should do sadly. :/ That's why the social exists, it was spawned from that thread. XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hmm I kinda wanna read the ole video thread again. Or better yet, someone could collect the highlights :bee:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
and some terrible ones too. but mostly good ones, can anyone find the page of the social where the first chuchu was posted?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
name searching and looking back on posts from 4 years ago is always fun

Top Bottom