• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide The Puffball from Popstar Ver 2.1

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
One more thing...

When fighting Roy, watch out for a sweetspotted Reverse Blazer.

It kills Kirby, Jiggs, Pichu, and on some occasions, Peach and Pikachu almost instantly. The ceiling death barrier just has to be close enough, which isn't close at all...

Just so you know...I hope no Roy players are reading this though...
Really big bump, but this is something I've always wanted to know: I've noticed that Samus's Corkscrew attack has high INITIAL knockback that is negated by the low knockback of the remaining hits. Would it be possible to kill w/ the very first hit Samus's upB the same way a Roy would kill w/ his?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Alright.

It's been ****ing years boys.

I think I might actually update this, as it is SEVERELY outdated, and quite frankly, useless. I'm no Triple R but I definitely still understand Kirby more than I used to, from VODs and playing the ****** for so many god damn years.

Will be completely overhauling the whole damn guide.

Top Bottom