• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Princess Of Mean - Angelica Pickles Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
AngelicaPickles.png

Who is Angelica?

Angelica Pickles is a main character in the popular Nickelodeon series Rugrats. She is a mischievous 3 year old and cousin of series protagonist Tommy who often torments the babies, but her actions typically result in her being punished by the end of the episode. She mellows out as the series goes on and becomes nicer to the babies, but she still maintains her mean streak. She does have a best friend named Susie Carmichael, who despite frequently siding with the babies still considers Angelica a close friend. She is also a standard girly girl who loves playing with dolls, with her favorite being a Barbie expy named "Cynthia".

How will Angelica fight?

Angelica would fight using various toys. Due to her girly girl nature the toys she uses would be different from what Lincoln uses in his moveset and would mostly revolve around what a 3 year old girl would like. So a lot of her attacks would be generic moves that aren't a reference to the show, although they could at least throw Cynthia in there?

What are Angelica's chances?

Angelica has decent chances. Despite her being a bully archetype character she is decently popular with the fanbase and is one of the most promoted members of the Rugrats cast. She got her own video game and appears a lot in advertising and other crossover games. Even in KR3 which removed her for some unknown reason she at least got to appear as a crew chief (unlike her cousin Tommy who is straight up absent). She also does decent on popularity polls. On one poll she finished in 66th, which is the highest of all characters from Rugrats on that poll.

Supporters

Greenhorne Ethan

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-4106-6771-3326
Support, but I think I'd be more supportive of her All Grown Up design. Just don't like wailing on a 3 year old. I think being a snooty teenage girl from the 2000s has potential too.

Her original self, though, was in Super Brawl Universe, and still relevant with the current Rugrats reboot, so I'm fine with either option.

Top Bottom