• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Prince of Patch Land Spins His Tale... PRINCE FLUFF FOR SMASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Don't worry, I know what you all might be thinking... "Not another Kirby, rep... He had a one-off Kirby game and he hasn't had any prominent roles in any other Kirby game besides 'Kirby's Epic Yarn'! Besides, Bandana Dee would probably make a better fit, and if not him, than Marx, Magolor, and Galacta Knight. Woolly Yoshi is probably a better fit for a yarn/wool fighter" This is my point in time to tell you why I believe Prince Fluff should be in Smash, and even if he can't make it, at least be a viable competitor against some of the other top rep-worthy characters.

{And because I'm new here, this page is still under construction. I'm trying to fill it with content--should be done in a maximum of 2 days--but also want to hear from everyone else if he is a fair enough fighter. Until then, all I have is a move set, and I'll have this cleaned up very shortly... sorry everyone}

THE MOVESET

As Prince Fluff's only game in which he is a playable character is Kirby's Epic Yarn, most of the moves (all specials and final smash, among others) in his move set originate from this game. Given that when you dash, you transform into Car form, and when you hold the jump button, you transform into Parachute form

Neutral Attack: Vulcan Jab
Dash Attack: Stray Car
Forward Tilt: Yarn Kick
Up Tilt: Bicycle Yarn Kick
Down Tilt: Sweeping Yarn Kick
Forward Smash: Slicing Yarn Whip
(Does damage, has a star on the end of the whip)
Up Smash:
Down Smash: Strength Form
Neutral Aerial:
Forward Aerial: Mid-Air Yarn Whip
(Different, distinguishable animation from the other two yarn whip moves)
Back Aerial:
Up Aerial: Top Form
Down Aerial: Weight Form
Grab: Yarn Whip
(Does not do damage, has no star)
Pummel: Yarn Twirl
Forward Throw: Explanatory,
Back Throw: thrown
Up Throw: in
Down Throw: direction

Neutral Special: Digger Rampage
Custom 1: Burying Digger
Custom 2: Piercing Digger
Side Special: Spin Boarder Twist
Custom 1: Propelled Spin Boarder
Custom 2: Multi-Boarder Bounce
Up Special: Call to Angie
Custom 1: Angie Urgency
Custom 2: Precise Angie Lift
Down Special: Unravel
Custom 1: Confusion
Custom 2: Magic Trick

Final Smash: Tankbot
The moves should be rather self explanatory to those who have played the game, but let me know if any clarification is needed. Never actually have made a thread before, so I probably need advice more than anything. Ah well, there ya go. Took me WAY to long to make.

Supporters List
UtopianPoyzin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom