The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah for Smash! (Heroes doing their stuff).

Do you like Micaiah?

• Yes

Votes: 82 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Icelerate

Smash Cadet
I think most of the characters are decent for fodder; but are overshadow (I think there are few characters that are actually bad fodder like Raigh that his best to give is his weapon).

Oh? That is a quite strange topic to talk about; I'll need to think how to do it xD.

He's actually very close to the end; he was a bit busy; but he'll comment you something in Reddit soon; and about Kurth... Okay; I'll read it this weekend Ice xD. I sense a bit of passive-aggresive attitude here, Are you roleplaying Micaiah now?

Oh indeed!, Spirits are not dead... that sounds weird, but it's true xD.

She is an Ace Spirit (this range so far seems to be only shared with Lord and Lord-like characters around the FE Characters); I think the legendary Spirits are most likely legendary creatures (probably Primal Groudon is a Legendary Spirit, the Bird Trio Spirit is confirmed to be Legendary), and some of the based on playable characters like Dry Bowser
I guess I don't really have any need for most fodder would be the correct statement. Too bad you have to 5 star him to get full use of his weapon.

Well the whole festival had a diplomatic feel so talk about how diplomatic she is.

It wasn't on purpose but now that I think about it, that is indeed a Micaiah thing to do. Maybe I'm like her as well.

I think the time for spoilers is over. Any who frequent this board probably had enough time to watch the direct or the highlights.

A lot of people are upset that BK didn't make it into the game but at least BK made a badass showcase as an assist trophy.

Anyway, I hope the small clip with Micaiah rekindles interest in her being a potential DLC character. Keep the Micaiah4Smash campaign going guys! Don't let this place die! Do not lose hope for her sake.

Troykv

Smash Master
I guess I don't really have any need for most fodder would be the correct statement. Too bad you have to 5 star him to get full use of his weapon.

Well the whole festival had a diplomatic feel so talk about how diplomatic she is.

It wasn't on purpose but now that I think about it, that is indeed a Micaiah thing to do. Maybe I'm like her as well.

I think the time for spoilers is over. Any who frequent this board probably had enough time to watch the direct or the highlights.

A lot of people are upset that BK didn't make it into the game but at least BK made a badass showcase as an assist trophy.

Anyway, I hope the small clip with Micaiah rekindles interest in her being a potential DLC character. Keep the Micaiah4Smash campaign going guys! Don't let this place die! Do not lose hope for her sake.
Yeah; and the choice is a bit niche outside of being able to refine it.

I see xD... I need to check it.

I think people ends up like people they connect too; maybe that is the reason why many of my favorite characters are a bit dark, or ar cute badass; I'm an adorable edgelord (?)

Yeah; there had passed enough time, everything is already known.

Oh yeah; Black Knight is one my favorite new ATs :D

I hope so too; we won't die; we'll continue until we can win.

Luigifan18

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...

Icelerate

Smash Cadet
Yeah; and the choice is a bit niche outside of being able to refine it.

I see xD... I need to check it.

I think people ends up like people they connect too; maybe that is the reason why many of my favorite characters are a bit dark, or ar cute badass; I'm an adorable edgelord (?)

Yeah; there had passed enough time, everything is already known.

Oh yeah; Black Knight is one my favorite new ATs :D

I hope so too; we won't die; we'll continue until we can win.
Is Micaiah a cute badass? I think she kind of is. Her determination and resolve is just something else. I think you're adorable. Wouldn't say you're an edgelord but maybe you have some dark secrets. xDU

That is the spirit!

I'm a bit upset this thread doesn't get more people commenting on the Smash Direct compared to the Black Knight thread that had a lot of people commenting. Does that mean more people like BK over Micaiah?

Troykv

Smash Master
Is Micaiah a cute badass? I think she kind of is. Her determination and resolve is just something else. I think you're adorable. Wouldn't say you're an edgelord but maybe you have some dark secrets. xDU

That is the spirit!

I'm a bit upset this thread doesn't get more people commenting on the Smash Direct compared to the Black Knight thread that had a lot of people commenting. Does that mean more people like BK over Micaiah?
Of course she is! Micaiah quite a nice character. And I'm a edgelord because I'm quite edgy in my way of thinking when I'm not happy xD.

We need to have the best most popular spirit!

I think it makes sense; Assist Trophies have HD Models that get more spotlight; and Black Knight had popular reasons to be considered to be promoted in someway (as a boss/AT or Echo Fighter).

(Edit: Dammit; I forgot to quote the second post; I'll wait a bit before publish my answer; I hope someone appears in the thread).

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...
Well... we're talking about Nintendo The Company? Hmm... That is... quite curious to say the least.

They can do anything that benefits their agenda; new characters to appear along with new games; popular characters they want to get to appear because of deamnd; Third Parties that benefit Nintendo in someway.

I think one possible choice for DLC is Bandana Dee; and someone from Square; everything else... well... it's hard to say actually.

(Sorry for the double post; it was a mistake).

Icelerate

Smash Cadet
Of course she is! Micaiah quite a nice character. And I'm a edgelord because I'm quite edgy in my way of thinking when I'm not happy xD.

We need to have the best most popular spirit!

I think it makes sense; Assist Trophies have HD Models that get more spotlight; and Black Knight had popular reasons to be considered to be promoted in someway (as a boss/AT or Echo Fighter).

(Edit: Dammit; I forgot to quote the second post; I'll wait a bit before publish my answer; I hope someone appears in the thread).
Of course she's nice. I meant is she a cute badass? Considering how she's more ruthless than the typical cute girl, I'd say so.

If you're a true edgelord, did you get upset with this new disaster of a banner? I disliked both trailers and feel satisfied that they did get disliked a lot. When I first clicked on the video, I was happy that the title didn't spoil the banner. Then I looked at the like/dislike ratio before playing the video and saw that it had a lot of dislikes. I was like, "oh no" and expected the worst but the banner was worse than my lowest expectations. Putting in three alts, of characters that have a lot of haters and also plenty of alts, from a game that is already over represented to begin with, and has a very controversial plot is the dumbest decision I've seen in Heroes so far.

I think the big YouTubers should organize a movement and boycott this banner. Don't even pull for the skills, because if you do, the banner will seem profitable to IS. If the Radiant Dawn banner and Binding Blade banners aren't amazing, I will not forgive this banner.

I think the best part of this banner is that Azura and Camilla's votes will tank in CYL3 which may allow Micaiah to potentially get 2nd place. Unless the RD banner is an alt infested disaster. After all, Thracia was announced early and it too had a couple of alts. Who is to say that RD and BB won't suffer the same fate.

I hope Micaiah becomes a popular spirit and that the Smash Direct gives her the initial push. This could in the long run help her chances to eventually be considered as DLC or in a new smash game

Troykv

Smash Master
Of course she's nice. I meant is she a cute badass? Considering how she's more ruthless than the typical cute girl, I'd say so.

If you're a true edgelord, did you get upset with this new disaster of a banner? I disliked both trailers and feel satisfied that they did get disliked a lot. When I first clicked on the video, I was happy that the title didn't spoil the banner. Then I looked at the like/dislike ratio before playing the video and saw that it had a lot of dislikes. I was like, "oh no" and expected the worst but the banner was worse than my lowest expectations. Putting in three alts, of characters that have a lot of haters and also plenty of alts, from a game that is already over represented to begin with, and has a very controversial plot is the dumbest decision I've seen in Heroes so far.

I think the big YouTubers should organize a movement and boycott this banner. Don't even pull for the skills, because if you do, the banner will seem profitable to IS. If the Radiant Dawn banner and Binding Blade banners aren't amazing, I will not forgive this banner.

I think the best part of this banner is that Azura and Camilla's votes will tank in CYL3 which may allow Micaiah to potentially get 2nd place. Unless the RD banner is an alt infested disaster. After all, Thracia was announced early and it too had a couple of alts. Who is to say that RD and BB won't suffer the same fate.

I hope Micaiah becomes a popular spirit and that the Smash Direct gives her the initial push. This could in the long run help her chances to eventually be considered as DLC or in a new smash game
I agree; Micaiah doesn't have the personality of a typical badass; but she has the guts and attitude!

I like the idea of the Dream-Thematic Banner; it creates very interesting ideas like that Azura Lily (it's so freaking adorable!)... But damn; ****ing Camilla again? But... why?...

I don't see a lot of people interested in the banner itself; I think they're mostly into the thematic with the Corrins, and little Smol Azura.

It's hard to say at this point; there will be a Radiant Dawn Banner before the CYL... But... I'm seeing Ike being the Alt because... Ike will reappear again eventually; IS will eventually milk his popularity.

I'll promote everyone to use Micaiah in their FE Characters; after all many of them have good grab game.

Micaiah writing in the Smash Ballot.png

Micaiah, one day you'll be in the sky!

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Cadet
I agree; Micaiah doesn't have the personality of a typical badass; but she has the guts and attitude!

I like the idea of the Dream-Thematic Banner; it creates very interesting ideas like that Azura Lily (it's so freaking adorable!)... But damn; ****ing Camilla again? But... why?...

I don't see a lot of people interested in the banner itself; I think they're mostly into the thematic with the Corrins, and little Smol Azura.

It's hard to say at this point; there will be a Radiant Dawn Banner before the CYL... But... I'm seeing Ike being the Alt because... Ike will reappear again eventually; IS will eventually milk his popularity.

I'll promote everyone to use Micaiah in their FE Characters; after all many of them have good grab game.

View attachment 176713

Micaiah, one day you'll be in the sky!
Micaiah has a funny quote that usually isn't possible to read unless you hack the game. When the Black Knight dies in chapter 1F, she calls whoever killed the Black Knight, a nobody. She's got a sharp tongue.

Black Knight: …Perfection. Your skill…is far superior to mine…
Micaiah: You… You must be kidding! For the Black Knight to fall like this… How could a nobody like that defeat…such a warrior…?

Personality wise, do you think Micaiah is a mixture of PoR!Ike and Elincia? She can be somewhat rude, like Ike but also graceful like Elincia.

I think Azura looks very cute. But isn't it too soon for a Fates banner? Now I expect another Awakening banner to "balance" this Fates one.

I also don't like the avatars because representing them means to take two character slots due to both genders. I get why but it's still upsetting. Archanae fans are going to be pissed when that game gets a banner and Kris is taking two spots.

I'm leaning towards RD!Mist so that we get Valkyrie Mist so that she's finally an attractive pull instead of a pity-breaker. That's if we get a Greil Mercenaries banner. We might get laguz instead. Who knows. I do expect more alts regardless.

Wait so spirit Micaiah improves grabs?

Troykv

Smash Master
Micaiah has a funny quote that usually isn't possible to read unless you hack the game. When the Black Knight dies in chapter 1F, she calls whoever killed the Black Knight, a nobody. She's got a sharp tongue.

Black Knight: …Perfection. Your skill…is far superior to mine…
Micaiah: You… You must be kidding! For the Black Knight to fall like this… How could a nobody like that defeat…such a warrior…?

Personality wise, do you think Micaiah is a mixture of PoR!Ike and Elincia? She can be somewhat rude, like Ike but also graceful like Elincia.

I think Azura looks very cute. But isn't it too soon for a Fates banner? Now I expect another Awakening banner to "balance" this Fates one.

I also don't like the avatars because representing them means to take two character slots due to both genders. I get why but it's still upsetting. Archanae fans are going to be pissed when that game gets a banner and Kris is taking two spots.

I'm leaning towards RD!Mist so that we get Valkyrie Mist so that she's finally an attractive pull instead of a pity-breaker. That's if we get a Greil Mercenaries banner. We might get laguz instead. Who knows. I do expect more alts regardless.

Wait so spirit Micaiah improves grabs?
The dialogue is so meta; the idea of Black Knight being beaten for Begnion Solider is so surreal that it must be cheating XD (And... it's).

Oh yeah; I wouldn't say an actual mixture; but definitely has this aspect of them xD.

Who knows; we actually only got two Awakening Banners so far (2017 and 2018) compared with the now 4 banners of Fates... So... it's likely.

Yeah; I get it's kind of problem having to deal with this problem of having to anger the fans in some way because of dealing with the fact the avatars can be both Male and Female xD.

I do expect one alt; but I'm unsure which character would be; maybe Mist as you said.

Yep; Micaiah improves grab and throws; I'm not sure how exactly it works though xD.

The dialogue is so meta; the idea of Black Knight being beaten for Begnion Solider is so surreal that it must be cheating XD (And... it's).

Oh yeah; I wouldn't say an actual mixture; but definitely has this aspect of them xD.

Who knows; we actually only got two Awakening Banners so far (2017 and 2018) compared with the now 4 banners of Fates... So... it's likely.

Yeah; I get it's kind of problem having to deal with this problem of having to anger the fans in some way because of dealing with the fact the avatars can be both Male and Female xD.

I do expect one alt; but I'm unsure which character would be; maybe Mist as you said.

Yep; Micaiah improves grab and throws; I'm not sure how exactly it works though xD.
I forgot about this thread because I thought I already responded. Interesting how in Mangs' RD LP, there is less RD and Micaiah bashing than before. Actually there isn't any bashing so far except as light-hearted jokes. Glad to see the game is getting more respect.

For me personally, I think she takes the most interesting aspects of their personalities and drops the less interesting. Of course she's not an actual hybrid and is very unique.

Another Tharja alt inbound? It's been longer than Camilla and she has less than her.

I'd actually be okay with Light Sage Micaiah but people are going to get really mad and take their hate on Micaiah.

That's interesting because she's physically weak. Maybe her ability to blind people and put them to sleep is being referenced as making it easier to grab and throw.