• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah for Smash! (Spirits are no longer a deal edition).

Do you like Micaiah?

• Yes

Votes: 108 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Troykv

Smash Master
Hmm she might have moved up on my list, I'm still thinking about Robin, Black Knight, Owian, and Anna but I think Micaiah might be a pretty solid choice.
She really moved a lot this year; please keep supporting pals!

Micaiah is currently now polling No. 2 in the "Choose your own Legends" vote in Fire Emblem Heroes! While her winning would probably not increase her chances for Smash, it definitely would not hurt.

I'm gladly sacrificing all my votes for my favorite FE character(Faye) to help Micaiah to win!

She's the underdog this time! She needs our help!

Please vote for Micaiah!!!!!!

View attachment 188411
Yes please!!

Here to echo KingofUSA85 KingofUSA85 , go and vote Micaiah people! And spread the word. There is a campaign to get Robin into second place so Micaiah needs support or she'll be cheated out of her win.
Let's do it!

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
I wonder how close she is to Camilla, if she and Robin could somehow both pass her that would just be the bee's knees.

Troykv

Smash Master
I wonder how close she is to Camilla, if she and Robin could somehow both pass her that would just be the bee's knees.
We should know about it in the next days... Maybe the night of the Tuesday?

___

Talking about that; CYL 3 will end in 4 hours; don't forget to vote.

Last edited:

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I don't think this has been confirmed as real yet.

I've been reluctant to take leaks as fact since the Grinch fiasco.
The first link I posted is the official CYL website's CSS code. Basically they already posted the winners on the site but they aren't publicly viewable yet. Using ctrl+f "stand" you'll find "stand-01/02-male/female" that have image links for the 2 male and female winners. Also on the bottom of the first link is this image which will presumably be shown once the winners are officially announced.

EDIT: Official results are now up and the exact picture I mentioned earlier is even used.

https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/?locale=en-US

Last edited:

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
The first link I posted is the official CYL website's CSS code. Basically they already posted the winners on the site but they aren't publicly viewable yet. Using ctrl+f "stand" you'll find "stand-01/02-male/female" that have image links for the 2 male and female winners. Also on the bottom of the first link is this image which will presumably be shown once the winners are officially announced.

EDIT: Official results are now up and the exact picture I mentioned earlier is even used.

https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/?locale=en-US
Woo! I'll be saving up for Micaiah now, but iirc we get one free, right?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Woo! I'll be saving up for Micaiah now, but iirc we get one free, right?
If it's anything like the past two CYL's then yes you get to choose one of the units for free. I like Micaiah but I will definitely be going for Alm.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Oh yeah I'd also like to join the support list. Granted Celica is still my most wanted FE character but if Micaiah made it into Smash I'd be fine with that as well.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Congrats Micaiah! Can't wait to see what her Brave version is like.

She may not be in Ultimate but she officially ranks among the most popular FE characters, that's a big victory!

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
I feel that if she was as popular 11 years ago as she is now, she would probably be in Smash. She was not nearly as well recieved then as she is now.

But I always really liked her though.

Last edited:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
I feel that if she was as popular 11 years ago as she is now, she would probably be in Smash. She was not nearly as well recieved then as she is now.

But I always really liked her though.
I think her big issue for Smash was always going to be coming from the same game as Ike. Even if the game had sold better where she would be more popular, Ike would have been even that much more popular than her.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm so happy to see Micaiah in the Top 1 Female and Top 2 Overall :D

Thank you everyone that participate in made this possible; I was actually afraid that F!Robin or Anna would surpass her, because I saw Camilla as a unmovable object; in the end, not only Micaiah maintain her position as a CYL Winner; she became a Top 2 Overall :D

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
This is great news! This is some evidence that Micaiah is quite popular. Not proof because CYL polls aren't real popularity polls but due to its wide scale nature, can be a very rough estimate in popularity. What is impressive is that not that many people have played RD compared to Fates and Awakening as well as the fact she doesn't have recency bias. Goes to show how popular RD and Micaiah is for the people that are familiar with the game. Don't let anti Micaiah comments fool you. There are a lot more positive and neutral comments towards her than negative. Just go on reddit and make a post about how Micaiah sucks and you'll get down voted whereas the people defending Micaiah will have a lot of upvotes. That's my observation after seeing many Micaiah related posts on both Reddits.

Maybe when IS decides to make Radiant Dawn available for download or remade, Micaiah can be a popular choice for Smash as she'll be on everyone's mind and gain even more popularity. At least have her in FE Warriors next time.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
It's great to see Micaiah among the top of that poll! I say that since Awakening has three characters in, then Radiant Dawn is quite capable of having a second rep in Micaiah.

Troykv

Smash Master
This is great news! This is some evidence that Micaiah is quite popular. Not proof because CYL polls aren't real popularity polls but due to its wide scale nature, can be a very rough estimate in popularity. What is impressive is that not that many people have played RD compared to Fates and Awakening as well as the fact she doesn't have recency bias. Goes to show how popular RD and Micaiah is for the people that are familiar with the game. Don't let anti Micaiah comments fool you. There are a lot more positive and neutral comments towards her than negative. Just go on reddit and make a post about how Micaiah sucks and you'll get down voted whereas the people defending Micaiah will have a lot of upvotes. That's my observation after seeing many Micaiah related posts on both Reddits.

Maybe when IS decides to make Radiant Dawn available for download or remade, Micaiah can be a popular choice for Smash as she'll be on everyone's mind and gain even more popularity. At least have her in FE Warriors next time.
Indeed! This is a great moment for Micaiah! She finally have the respect she deserved and people start going for her.

It was easier to go for any of the 3DS Characters (or Loki) to try to gain the first place against Camilla; but was Micaiah who did it in the end.

I hope she appears in the next version of FE Warriors and in more game; I'll buy anything with her that comes near (and not so near) me XDU

It's great to see Micaiah among the top of that poll! I say that since Awakening has three characters in, then Radiant Dawn is quite capable of having a second rep in Micaiah.
I hope.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
Well two of them are echoes. Also, Awakening is a lot more popular and Sakurai also seems to love it.
Indeed! This is a great moment for Micaiah! She finally have the respect she deserved and people start going for her.

It was easier to go for any of the 3DS Characters (or Loki) to try to gain the first place against Camilla; but was Micaiah who did it in the end.

I hope she appears in the next version of FE Warriors and in more game; I'll buy anything with her that comes near (and not so near) me XDU

I hope.
She's also getting more fan art thanks to her victory!

I think people going for Loki would be off the table because those who oppose Camilla don't want extreme fanservice. Other popular 3DS characters had too many alts and were also off the table. So Micaiah was the logical one to rally behind.

Would just Micaiah's presence be enough to sell you FE Warriors or other spin off titles? Damn that goes to show how passionate you are when it comes to Micaiah.

BTW, there will be a Micaiah banner soon. Get ready for more Micaiah merges!

Troykv

Smash Master
Well two of them are echoes. Also, Awakening is a lot more popular and Sakurai also seems to love it.

She's also getting more fan art thanks to her victory!

I think people going for Loki would be off the table because those who oppose Camilla don't want extreme fanservice. Other popular 3DS characters had too many alts and were also off the table. So Micaiah was the logical one to rally behind.

Would just Micaiah's presence be enough to sell you FE Warriors or other spin off titles? Damn that goes to show how passionate you are when it comes to Micaiah.

BTW, there will be a Micaiah banner soon. Get ready for more Micaiah merges!
It makes sense in the hindsight that Micaiah had arrived to the Top 10 (despite being mostly dominate for Newish characters... and Eirika xD), but getting that many votes it's overwhelming.

And yeah; I could; and I will if that ends up being the case.

_____

BTW Micaiah Supporters; what do you think of you Micaiah will be in her Brave Version?

Who do you expect her to resemble? Which weapon and movement type do you expect her to use?

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
BTW Micaiah Supporters; what do you think of you Micaiah will be in her Brave Version?

Who do you expect her to resemble? Which weapon and movement type do you expect her to use?
I'd love for her to get Yune's outfit. She might be based on Sephiran, which would also be cool. Not sure what unit type she could be, I could see her being staff infantry or the first Brave tome.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I don't think I've made a post in here yet, but Micaiah has my support. I was happy to see her claim 1st in this year's CYL (voted for her each year) and hoping to pull her Summer version either on the next seasonal freebie or the voted banner. I know her CYL version will be my free pick this year.

I think FE is long overdue for an all-magic user and Micaiah would be a great choice for that role. I don't know terribly much about her abilities as I've not played Radiant Dawn (ffs Nintendo rerelease it please) but I feel Tellius having it's other well-known protagonist would be appreciated.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
It makes sense in the hindsight that Micaiah had arrived to the Top 10 (despite being mostly dominate for Newish characters... and Eirika xD), but getting that many votes it's overwhelming.

And yeah; I could; and I will if that ends up being the case.

_____

I think Micaiah is more popular than a lot of people assume. For example, Micaiah was ranked as an A tier lord recently on Reddit and there wasn't much fuss about her high placement.

How much money are you willing to pay for Micaiah DLC?

I want her to be a dagger unit. What theories do you have?

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've made a post in here yet, but Micaiah has my support. I was happy to see her claim 1st in this year's CYL (voted for her each year) and hoping to pull her Summer version either on the next seasonal freebie or the voted banner. I know her CYL version will be my free pick this year.

I think FE is long overdue for an all-magic user and Micaiah would be a great choice for that role. I don't know terribly much about her abilities as I've not played Radiant Dawn (ffs Nintendo rerelease it please) but I feel Tellius having it's other well-known protagonist would be appreciated.
Thanks for your support!

I'm surprised you've voted for her each year despite never having played RD. Is there a reason you've supported her this much without knowing much about her?

I've finally got Micaiah at 6 merges and 6 heroic flowers. Hopefully within three months, I can max her out completely.

My Micaiah is even stronger than Troy's who has a +4 Micaiah with 0 heroic flowers. So Troy, I have surpassed you in my devotion to Micaiah compared to yours.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'd love for her to get Yune's outfit. She might be based on Sephiran, which would also be cool. Not sure what unit type she could be, I could see her being staff infantry or the first Brave tome.
The idea of seeing Micaiah in Yune's outfit sounds quite cute xD

I think there are enough material to justify Micaiah with vary weapons; unlike the CYL1 Characters (and most of the CYL2) she lacks a obvious choice (because her parents are pretty much non-existent, and she already uses her grandma's outfit as a Priestess).

Welcome to the club TLK! Micaiah's abilities would be well appreciated in Smash Bros :D

I think Micaiah Summer will appear in the next Legendary Banner; the rest of the Dancer were already used in the Leg/Myth Banners.

I think Micaiah is more popular than a lot of people assume. For example, Micaiah was ranked as an A tier lord recently on Reddit and there wasn't much fuss about her high placement.

How much money are you willing to pay for Micaiah DLC?

I want her to be a dagger unit. What theories do you have?
Nice!

10 Dollars; it would vary of how much content it has her DLC; but still.

Well... I would imagine Micaiah using a Dagger, Blue/Red Magic, a Staff or a Sword.

That depends of which character they decided to base her inspiration.

Thanks for your support!

I'm surprised you've voted for her each year despite never having played RD. Is there a reason you've supported her this much without knowing much about her?

I've finally got Micaiah at 6 merges and 6 heroic flowers. Hopefully within three months, I can max her out completely.

My Micaiah is even stronger than Troy's who has a +4 Micaiah with 0 heroic flowers. So Troy, I have surpassed you in my devotion to Micaiah compared to yours.
My Orbs are RIP after I tried to get additional Micaiah merges; and just got one (and a Hinoka).

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the club TLK! Micaiah's abilities would be well appreciated in Smash Bros :D

I think Micaiah Summer will appear in the next Legendary Banner; the rest of the Dancer were already used in the Leg/Myth Banners.
If the banner has L!Roy, then Micaiah will be colour sharing with him which is great for you. I wouldn't mind him either.

Nice!

10 Dollars; it would vary of how much content it has her DLC; but still.

Well... I would imagine Micaiah using a Dagger, Blue/Red Magic, a Staff or a Sword.

That depends of which character they decided to base her inspiration.
How much were you willing to spend on Roy? I meant just the character, no extras. I thought you'd spend a fortune.

If they decide to use Sothe, does that mean Micaiah will have an outfit with an exposed belly button? hmm.... XDU

Troykv

Smash Master
If the banner has L!Roy, then Micaiah will be colour sharing with him which is great for you. I wouldn't mind him either.

How much were you willing to spend on Roy? I meant just the character, no extras. I thought you'd spend a fortune.

If they decide to use Sothe, does that mean Micaiah will have an outfit with an exposed belly button? hmm.... XDU
Basically; but also would depend of Brave Celica; which is more likely to appear in the Leg Banner.

I don't have a plan for the orbs used.

And if that is the case... Yes.

------

And it seems Roy is actually the Leg Hero.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Basically; but also would depend of Brave Celica; which is more likely to appear in the Leg Banner.

------

Lol so confused for a second what the Leg banner was. I know there is some fanservice in the game but specifically doing a banner about legs seemed too far. (I see now you were shortening Legendary)

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Thanks for your support!

I just like Micaiah for a handful of reasons (and also because I REALLY want to play the Tellius games without resorting to emulation.

6 merges? Lucky, I couldn't even get a single second one to fix my -atk copy. :(

Thank you, I hope she is in there because I'm absolutely dying for her. The second free seasonal banner gave me no red stones, gurgh.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

------

I know you actually mean "Legendary", but you sound like you're talking about a banner about sexy legs.

Troykv

Smash Master
Lol so confused for a second what the Leg banner was. I know there is some fanservice in the game but specifically doing a banner about legs seemed too far. (I see now you were shortening Legendary)
I know you actually mean "Legendary", but you sound like you're talking about a banner about sexy legs.
I don't blame you for thinking that, I actually like legs :p

I just like Micaiah for a handful of reasons (and also because I REALLY want to play the Tellius games without resorting to emulation.

6 merges? Lucky, I couldn't even get a single second one to fix my -atk copy. :(

Thank you, I hope she is in there because I'm absolutely dying for her. The second free seasonal banner gave me no red stones, gurgh.
Well; Micaiah actually appeared this time!

Instead of Brave Celica which is weird after already having the other Brave Heroes, but makes sense considering the fact we have double Red Legendary Hero and Seasonal Heroes have more priority than Brave Heroes.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice

------

I meant Roy DLC in Smash.

So I have over 350 orbs for more Micaiah merges. That's great for me because the pity breakers are great.

Are you excited to pull Roy?

Troykv

Smash Master
I meant Roy DLC in Smash.

So I have over 350 orbs for more Micaiah merges. That's great for me because the pity breakers are great.

Are you excited to pull Roy?
I bought it for 5 dollars; I'm not sure how much I would spend on it otherwise.

I'm excited.

View attachment 194952Well look who greeted me on my free summon!
That is awesome! I hope you enjoy you Micaiah Dancer <3

______

BTW; for anyone interested in give a vote in a fanballot, some hours ago SSBU News decided to begin one. Let's give some votes and show our voice!

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I bought it for 5 dollars; I'm not sure how much I would spend on it otherwise.

I'm excited.
Did you pull anyone on the banner?

Also, can you respond to your status update on SerenesForest?

I ended up voting in the fan ballot. Guess who it was.

Troykv

Smash Master
Did you pull anyone on the banner?

Also, can you respond to your status update on SerenesForest?

I ended up voting in the fan ballot. Guess who it was.
I ended up pulling S!Micaiah, L!Roy and H!Niles.

Nice :3

BTW; tonight a Grand Conquest with RD Thematic will begin (the 3 factions this time are represented for Micaiah, Sanaki and Black Knight).

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I don't know if anyone will notice it; but I would like to share a link to Mangs' Poll to select the next character that will appear as his Top Banner in Youtube; the winner will also get priority for the next Character Spotlight (the exceptions to this are if Ishtar or Zelgius won, because they already have Spotlight developed very recently, and instead the second place will get the Character Spotlight).

Of course; I'm sharing this because Micaiah is one of the choices.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangsandZerul/community

Thanks for your attention!

Troykv

Smash Master
I decided to revive this thread for a similar reason as the previous post.

If you're interested in voting in a new poll for potential Micaiah content; Ghaast is doing one to decide the next Support Science.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I ended up pulling S!Micaiah, L!Roy and H!Niles.

Nice :3

BTW; tonight a Grand Conquest with RD Thematic will begin (the 3 factions this time are represented for Micaiah, Sanaki and Black Knight).
Did you ever get Micaiah in GC? I never got her. Instead to show my loyalty, I avoided attacking territory contested with Micaiah's army.

BTW, are you upset with me considering you stopped replying to my posts on SF back in mid February?
I don't know if anyone will notice it; but I would like to share a link to Mangs' Poll to select the next character that will appear as his Top Banner in Youtube; the winner will also get priority for the next Character Spotlight (the exceptions to this are if Ishtar or Zelgius won, because they already have Spotlight developed very recently, and instead the second place will get the Character Spotlight).

Of course; I'm sharing this because Micaiah is one of the choices.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangsandZerul/community

Thanks for your attention!
He's taking forever but I can understand why as he did go to Anime North and is busy with other projects such as Three Houses news. Do you think he'll bash her? I personally don't think so because his character spotlights don't generally try to rip apart a character.
I decided to revive this thread for a similar reason as the previous post.

If you're interested in voting in a new poll for potential Micaiah content; Ghaast is doing one to decide the next Support Science.

Alm won but Micaiah was second place. Maybe next time. Ghast also said he was working on an Ike spotlight back in 2017 but decided not to due to finding him boring.

Troykv

Smash Master
Did you ever get Micaiah in GC? I never got her. Instead to show my loyalty, I avoided attacking territory contested with Micaiah's army.

BTW, are you upset with me considering you stopped replying to my posts on SF back in mid February?

He's taking forever but I can understand why as he did go to Anime North and is busy with other projects such as Three Houses news. Do you think he'll bash her? I personally don't think so because his character spotlights don't generally try to rip apart a character.

Alm won but Micaiah was second place. Maybe next time. Ghast also said he was working on an Ike spotlight back in 2017 but decided not to due to finding him boring.
I was with Micaiah in 2/3 Roudns of the GC, the only exception was the Final Round I ended up as Black Knight.

I think there is something you didn't get about what we talked about last time... but I forgot exactly what was.

The Period between June and July will be a quite busy one; I think he's already working on it, and will most likely release a bit before Brave Heroes 3.

Yeah, maybe next time... Oh wow, that is savage xD.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I was with Micaiah in 2/3 Roudns of the GC, the only exception was the Final Round I ended up as Black Knight.

I think there is something you didn't get about what we talked about last time... but I forgot exactly what was.

The Period between June and July will be a quite busy one; I think he's already working on it, and will most likely release a bit before Brave Heroes 3.

Yeah, maybe next time... Oh wow, that is savage xD.
Were you happy to play as Micaiah or were you indifferent?

Okay but you also stopped responding to VMs which were completely unrelated. They are outdated anyway and wouldn't make sense for you to respond as of now but I'm just asking for permission to post in the future in case I want to discuss the E3 or other future events as I don't want to pointlessly spam your profile.

Mangs has admit in a recent Q&A session that the speed at which he produces character spotlight is too slow and hence he's asked Cyan Yoh, his designer, for help. Cyan Yoh is pretty smart when it comes to analyzing characters albeit a bit too over critical even for his favourite.

Are you interested in any other Brave Heroes or are you only interested in Micaiah? Personally I think I'll take a free Eliwood and go for as many copies for Micaiah.

Do you watch Ghast's support science videos? Personally I think they are better than Mangs' character spotlights.

Top Bottom