• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah for Smash! (Spirits are no longer a deal edition).

Do you like Micaiah?

• Yes

Votes: 108 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I think most of the characters are decent for fodder; but are overshadow (I think there are few characters that are actually bad fodder like Raigh that his best to give is his weapon).

Oh? That is a quite strange topic to talk about; I'll need to think how to do it xD.

He's actually very close to the end; he was a bit busy; but he'll comment you something in Reddit soon; and about Kurth... Okay; I'll read it this weekend Ice xD. I sense a bit of passive-aggresive attitude here, Are you roleplaying Micaiah now?

Oh indeed!, Spirits are not dead... that sounds weird, but it's true xD.

She is an Ace Spirit (this range so far seems to be only shared with Lord and Lord-like characters around the FE Characters); I think the legendary Spirits are most likely legendary creatures (probably Primal Groudon is a Legendary Spirit, the Bird Trio Spirit is confirmed to be Legendary), and some of the based on playable characters like Dry Bowser
I guess I don't really have any need for most fodder would be the correct statement. Too bad you have to 5 star him to get full use of his weapon.

Well the whole festival had a diplomatic feel so talk about how diplomatic she is.

It wasn't on purpose but now that I think about it, that is indeed a Micaiah thing to do. Maybe I'm like her as well.

I think the time for spoilers is over. Any who frequent this board probably had enough time to watch the direct or the highlights.

A lot of people are upset that BK didn't make it into the game but at least BK made a badass showcase as an assist trophy.

Anyway, I hope the small clip with Micaiah rekindles interest in her being a potential DLC character. Keep the Micaiah4Smash campaign going guys! Don't let this place die! Do not lose hope for her sake.

Troykv

Smash Master
I guess I don't really have any need for most fodder would be the correct statement. Too bad you have to 5 star him to get full use of his weapon.

Well the whole festival had a diplomatic feel so talk about how diplomatic she is.

It wasn't on purpose but now that I think about it, that is indeed a Micaiah thing to do. Maybe I'm like her as well.

I think the time for spoilers is over. Any who frequent this board probably had enough time to watch the direct or the highlights.

A lot of people are upset that BK didn't make it into the game but at least BK made a badass showcase as an assist trophy.

Anyway, I hope the small clip with Micaiah rekindles interest in her being a potential DLC character. Keep the Micaiah4Smash campaign going guys! Don't let this place die! Do not lose hope for her sake.
Yeah; and the choice is a bit niche outside of being able to refine it.

I see xD... I need to check it.

I think people ends up like people they connect too; maybe that is the reason why many of my favorite characters are a bit dark, or ar cute badass; I'm an adorable edgelord (?)

Yeah; there had passed enough time, everything is already known.

Oh yeah; Black Knight is one my favorite new ATs :D

I hope so too; we won't die; we'll continue until we can win.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
Yeah; and the choice is a bit niche outside of being able to refine it.

I see xD... I need to check it.

I think people ends up like people they connect too; maybe that is the reason why many of my favorite characters are a bit dark, or ar cute badass; I'm an adorable edgelord (?)

Yeah; there had passed enough time, everything is already known.

Oh yeah; Black Knight is one my favorite new ATs :D

I hope so too; we won't die; we'll continue until we can win.
Is Micaiah a cute badass? I think she kind of is. Her determination and resolve is just something else. I think you're adorable. Wouldn't say you're an edgelord but maybe you have some dark secrets. xDU

That is the spirit!

I'm a bit upset this thread doesn't get more people commenting on the Smash Direct compared to the Black Knight thread that had a lot of people commenting. Does that mean more people like BK over Micaiah?

Troykv

Smash Master
Is Micaiah a cute badass? I think she kind of is. Her determination and resolve is just something else. I think you're adorable. Wouldn't say you're an edgelord but maybe you have some dark secrets. xDU

That is the spirit!

I'm a bit upset this thread doesn't get more people commenting on the Smash Direct compared to the Black Knight thread that had a lot of people commenting. Does that mean more people like BK over Micaiah?
Of course she is! Micaiah quite a nice character. And I'm a edgelord because I'm quite edgy in my way of thinking when I'm not happy xD.

We need to have the best most popular spirit!

I think it makes sense; Assist Trophies have HD Models that get more spotlight; and Black Knight had popular reasons to be considered to be promoted in someway (as a boss/AT or Echo Fighter).

(Edit: Dammit; I forgot to quote the second post; I'll wait a bit before publish my answer; I hope someone appears in the thread).

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...
Well... we're talking about Nintendo The Company? Hmm... That is... quite curious to say the least.

They can do anything that benefits their agenda; new characters to appear along with new games; popular characters they want to get to appear because of deamnd; Third Parties that benefit Nintendo in someway.

I think one possible choice for DLC is Bandana Dee; and someone from Square; everything else... well... it's hard to say actually.

(Sorry for the double post; it was a mistake).

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
Of course she is! Micaiah quite a nice character. And I'm a edgelord because I'm quite edgy in my way of thinking when I'm not happy xD.

We need to have the best most popular spirit!

I think it makes sense; Assist Trophies have HD Models that get more spotlight; and Black Knight had popular reasons to be considered to be promoted in someway (as a boss/AT or Echo Fighter).

(Edit: Dammit; I forgot to quote the second post; I'll wait a bit before publish my answer; I hope someone appears in the thread).
Of course she's nice. I meant is she a cute badass? Considering how she's more ruthless than the typical cute girl, I'd say so.

If you're a true edgelord, did you get upset with this new disaster of a banner? I disliked both trailers and feel satisfied that they did get disliked a lot. When I first clicked on the video, I was happy that the title didn't spoil the banner. Then I looked at the like/dislike ratio before playing the video and saw that it had a lot of dislikes. I was like, "oh no" and expected the worst but the banner was worse than my lowest expectations. Putting in three alts, of characters that have a lot of haters and also plenty of alts, from a game that is already over represented to begin with, and has a very controversial plot is the dumbest decision I've seen in Heroes so far.

I think the big YouTubers should organize a movement and boycott this banner. Don't even pull for the skills, because if you do, the banner will seem profitable to IS. If the Radiant Dawn banner and Binding Blade banners aren't amazing, I will not forgive this banner.

I think the best part of this banner is that Azura and Camilla's votes will tank in CYL3 which may allow Micaiah to potentially get 2nd place. Unless the RD banner is an alt infested disaster. After all, Thracia was announced early and it too had a couple of alts. Who is to say that RD and BB won't suffer the same fate.

I hope Micaiah becomes a popular spirit and that the Smash Direct gives her the initial push. This could in the long run help her chances to eventually be considered as DLC or in a new smash game

Troykv

Smash Master
Of course she's nice. I meant is she a cute badass? Considering how she's more ruthless than the typical cute girl, I'd say so.

If you're a true edgelord, did you get upset with this new disaster of a banner? I disliked both trailers and feel satisfied that they did get disliked a lot. When I first clicked on the video, I was happy that the title didn't spoil the banner. Then I looked at the like/dislike ratio before playing the video and saw that it had a lot of dislikes. I was like, "oh no" and expected the worst but the banner was worse than my lowest expectations. Putting in three alts, of characters that have a lot of haters and also plenty of alts, from a game that is already over represented to begin with, and has a very controversial plot is the dumbest decision I've seen in Heroes so far.

I think the big YouTubers should organize a movement and boycott this banner. Don't even pull for the skills, because if you do, the banner will seem profitable to IS. If the Radiant Dawn banner and Binding Blade banners aren't amazing, I will not forgive this banner.

I think the best part of this banner is that Azura and Camilla's votes will tank in CYL3 which may allow Micaiah to potentially get 2nd place. Unless the RD banner is an alt infested disaster. After all, Thracia was announced early and it too had a couple of alts. Who is to say that RD and BB won't suffer the same fate.

I hope Micaiah becomes a popular spirit and that the Smash Direct gives her the initial push. This could in the long run help her chances to eventually be considered as DLC or in a new smash game
I agree; Micaiah doesn't have the personality of a typical badass; but she has the guts and attitude!

I like the idea of the Dream-Thematic Banner; it creates very interesting ideas like that Azura Lily (it's so freaking adorable!)... But damn; ****ing Camilla again? But... why?...

I don't see a lot of people interested in the banner itself; I think they're mostly into the thematic with the Corrins, and little Smol Azura.

It's hard to say at this point; there will be a Radiant Dawn Banner before the CYL... But... I'm seeing Ike being the Alt because... Ike will reappear again eventually; IS will eventually milk his popularity.

I'll promote everyone to use Micaiah in their FE Characters; after all many of them have good grab game.

Micaiah writing in the Smash Ballot.png

Micaiah, one day you'll be in the sky!

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I agree; Micaiah doesn't have the personality of a typical badass; but she has the guts and attitude!

I like the idea of the Dream-Thematic Banner; it creates very interesting ideas like that Azura Lily (it's so freaking adorable!)... But damn; ****ing Camilla again? But... why?...

I don't see a lot of people interested in the banner itself; I think they're mostly into the thematic with the Corrins, and little Smol Azura.

It's hard to say at this point; there will be a Radiant Dawn Banner before the CYL... But... I'm seeing Ike being the Alt because... Ike will reappear again eventually; IS will eventually milk his popularity.

I'll promote everyone to use Micaiah in their FE Characters; after all many of them have good grab game.

View attachment 176713

Micaiah, one day you'll be in the sky!
Micaiah has a funny quote that usually isn't possible to read unless you hack the game. When the Black Knight dies in chapter 1F, she calls whoever killed the Black Knight, a nobody. She's got a sharp tongue.

Black Knight: …Perfection. Your skill…is far superior to mine…
Micaiah: You… You must be kidding! For the Black Knight to fall like this… How could a nobody like that defeat…such a warrior…?

Personality wise, do you think Micaiah is a mixture of PoR!Ike and Elincia? She can be somewhat rude, like Ike but also graceful like Elincia.

I think Azura looks very cute. But isn't it too soon for a Fates banner? Now I expect another Awakening banner to "balance" this Fates one.

I also don't like the avatars because representing them means to take two character slots due to both genders. I get why but it's still upsetting. Archanae fans are going to be pissed when that game gets a banner and Kris is taking two spots.

I'm leaning towards RD!Mist so that we get Valkyrie Mist so that she's finally an attractive pull instead of a pity-breaker. That's if we get a Greil Mercenaries banner. We might get laguz instead. Who knows. I do expect more alts regardless.

Wait so spirit Micaiah improves grabs?

Troykv

Smash Master
Micaiah has a funny quote that usually isn't possible to read unless you hack the game. When the Black Knight dies in chapter 1F, she calls whoever killed the Black Knight, a nobody. She's got a sharp tongue.

Black Knight: …Perfection. Your skill…is far superior to mine…
Micaiah: You… You must be kidding! For the Black Knight to fall like this… How could a nobody like that defeat…such a warrior…?

Personality wise, do you think Micaiah is a mixture of PoR!Ike and Elincia? She can be somewhat rude, like Ike but also graceful like Elincia.

I think Azura looks very cute. But isn't it too soon for a Fates banner? Now I expect another Awakening banner to "balance" this Fates one.

I also don't like the avatars because representing them means to take two character slots due to both genders. I get why but it's still upsetting. Archanae fans are going to be pissed when that game gets a banner and Kris is taking two spots.

I'm leaning towards RD!Mist so that we get Valkyrie Mist so that she's finally an attractive pull instead of a pity-breaker. That's if we get a Greil Mercenaries banner. We might get laguz instead. Who knows. I do expect more alts regardless.

Wait so spirit Micaiah improves grabs?
The dialogue is so meta; the idea of Black Knight being beaten for Begnion Solider is so surreal that it must be cheating XD (And... it's).

Oh yeah; I wouldn't say an actual mixture; but definitely has this aspect of them xD.

Who knows; we actually only got two Awakening Banners so far (2017 and 2018) compared with the now 4 banners of Fates... So... it's likely.

Yeah; I get it's kind of problem having to deal with this problem of having to anger the fans in some way because of dealing with the fact the avatars can be both Male and Female xD.

I do expect one alt; but I'm unsure which character would be; maybe Mist as you said.

Yep; Micaiah improves grab and throws; I'm not sure how exactly it works though xD.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
The dialogue is so meta; the idea of Black Knight being beaten for Begnion Solider is so surreal that it must be cheating XD (And... it's).

Oh yeah; I wouldn't say an actual mixture; but definitely has this aspect of them xD.

Who knows; we actually only got two Awakening Banners so far (2017 and 2018) compared with the now 4 banners of Fates... So... it's likely.

Yeah; I get it's kind of problem having to deal with this problem of having to anger the fans in some way because of dealing with the fact the avatars can be both Male and Female xD.

I do expect one alt; but I'm unsure which character would be; maybe Mist as you said.

Yep; Micaiah improves grab and throws; I'm not sure how exactly it works though xD.
I forgot about this thread because I thought I already responded. Interesting how in Mangs' RD LP, there is less RD and Micaiah bashing than before. Actually there isn't any bashing so far except as light-hearted jokes. Glad to see the game is getting more respect.

For me personally, I think she takes the most interesting aspects of their personalities and drops the less interesting. Of course she's not an actual hybrid and is very unique.

Another Tharja alt inbound? It's been longer than Camilla and she has less than her.

I'd actually be okay with Light Sage Micaiah but people are going to get really mad and take their hate on Micaiah.

That's interesting because she's physically weak. Maybe her ability to blind people and put them to sleep is being referenced as making it easier to grab and throw.

Troykv

Smash Master
I forgot about this thread because I thought I already responded. Interesting how in Mangs' RD LP, there is less RD and Micaiah bashing than before. Actually there isn't any bashing so far except as light-hearted jokes. Glad to see the game is getting more respect.

For me personally, I think she takes the most interesting aspects of their personalities and drops the less interesting. Of course she's not an actual hybrid and is very unique.

Another Tharja alt inbound? It's been longer than Camilla and she has less than her.

I'd actually be okay with Light Sage Micaiah but people are going to get really mad and take their hate on Micaiah.

That's interesting because she's physically weak. Maybe her ability to blind people and put them to sleep is being referenced as making it easier to grab and throw.
My late responses mostly happens because I want to avoid doing double post xD. Oh that is great, Mangs it's actually nice; would you show me some of your favoirte momenets?

Yeah, I agree.

You're right, Tharja has two alts; and the second one was from the Bride Banner, like half a year ago xD.

I would be perfectly okay; but right now I want Micaiah to win CYL3.

Maybe that is the idea; I kind of like it.

I wholeheartedly support Micaiah's inclusion in Smash Ultimate, the cast of Fire Emblem in Smash needs more than just sword fighters.
Welcome to the Micaiah Supportes Yoshino! :D

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
My late responses mostly happens because I want to avoid doing double post xD. Oh that is great, Mangs it's actually nice; would you show me some of your favoirte momenets?

Yeah, I agree.

You're right, Tharja has two alts; and the second one was from the Bride Banner, like half a year ago xD.

I would be perfectly okay; but right now I want Micaiah to win CYL3.

Maybe that is the idea; I kind of like it.
I didn't watch the entire LP. I've grown bored of watching LPs in general. It's too time consuming as well.

I'm actually glad this wasn't a Fates or Awakening banner. I'm also glad it had no alts. The rates seem very attractive and people seem to be getting many copies of Surtr extremely fast. He could be a great investment.

Same, I think her winning CYL would be nice because it's often treated as a popularity poll and bigger numbers look nice as it makes you feel as if she has a lot of fans. An untimely alt could result in pitiful numbers and that would be sad. I think she's getting a legendary at the end of January to coincide with the RD banner. This will be at around the time of CYL3.

Another idea, Micaiah helps grab people because she's irresistible and her mere presence would charm the person to not want to resist. Embarrass

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I didn't watch the entire LP. I've grown bored of watching LPs in general. It's too time consuming as well.

I'm actually glad this wasn't a Fates or Awakening banner. I'm also glad it had no alts. The rates seem very attractive and people seem to be getting many copies of Surtr extremely fast. He could be a great investment.

Same, I think her winning CYL would be nice because it's often treated as a popularity poll and bigger numbers look nice as it makes you feel as if she has a lot of fans. An untimely alt could result in pitiful numbers and that would be sad. I think she's getting a legendary at the end of January to coincide with the RD banner. This will be at around the time of CYL3.

Another idea, Micaiah helps grab people because she's irresistible and her mere presence would charm the person to not want to resist. Embarrass
I think I'll wait for the Unit Review Collection then xD

Do you ended up getting a Surtr?

Oh indeed; I hope she can get it her opportunity in the spotlight; it would be so nice.

Hahahahaha... I like your logic :p

_____

BTW; there are many leaks about Smash Ultimate going around internet; if you want to discuss any of them please use Spoiler Tags.

Be responsible with your hype:happysheep:

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll wait for the Unit Review Collection then xD

Do you ended up getting a Surtr?

Oh indeed; I hope she can get it her opportunity in the spotlight; it would be so nice.

Hahahahaha... I like your logic :p
I liked the part where Micaiah killed many enemies in chapter 1-9 and continued to level up speed. I actually rigged her levels so she'd cap speed in part one and boy she's so much more fun to use that way.

I have three. I got 120 orbs maybe I can get two more, he's such a fun unit to use.

Do you think Micaiah will be one of the top ranked characters on Mangs' Christmas poll? I think she'll be top 10 honestly due to him doing a RD LP right now which would attract RD fans, many of which love Micaiah. Right now, relatively unpopular RD characters are in such as Oliver and Meg. I'd like to think Micaiah is way more popular than them. Inb4 ThanyTony says Oliver and Meg are far superior written than Micaiah lol.

But you didn't list her as a character you find hot.

Troykv

Smash Master
I liked the part where Micaiah killed many enemies in chapter 1-9 and continued to level up speed. I actually rigged her levels so she'd cap speed in part one and boy she's so much more fun to use that way.

I have three. I got 120 orbs maybe I can get two more, he's such a fun unit to use.

Do you think Micaiah will be one of the top ranked characters on Mangs' Christmas poll? I think she'll be top 10 honestly due to him doing a RD LP right now which would attract RD fans, many of which love Micaiah. Right now, relatively unpopular RD characters are in such as Oliver and Meg. I'd like to think Micaiah is way more popular than them. Inb4 ThanyTony says Oliver and Meg are far superior written than Micaiah lol.

But you didn't list her as a character you find hot.
Having Speedy Micaiah is so fun; specially when you can kill those annoying tigers with her xD.

Awesome! Wait do you have three? What will you do with all of them?

It's likely, after all she is the protag of that Let's Play, and even got her own jokes in the middle of the run. Good Job Micaiah.

That was a list of characters I found hot OTHER that Micaiah; you have seen me enough to know that answer.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
Having Speedy Micaiah is so fun; specially when you can kill those annoying tigers with her xD.

Awesome! Wait do you have three? What will you do with all of them?

It's likely, after all she is the protag of that Let's Play, and even got her own jokes in the middle of the run. Good Job Micaiah.

That was a list of characters I found hot OTHER that Micaiah; you have seen me enough to know that answer.
Yes it is!

I merged them. He's such a fun unit to use. I think he's better with wary fighter because he already drains half the enemies health so no need for bold fighter.

I saw a YouTube video where some person named themselves GoodJMicaiah so the meme is catching on. Maybe Mangs can indirectly boost her popularity by giving her recency bias at the time of CYL3. I do wonder what Mangs and Mekkah are going to say about her in the Christmas video. They always talk about why other people like them and their own thoughts on the character in question. Why are Mangs' polls always filled with meme picks compared to most other polls?

I don't think you've used the exact word "hot" to describe her. Though I know you do, just teasing you. Would Sophia also fall under that definition?

Troykv

Smash Master
Yes it is!

I merged them. He's such a fun unit to use. I think he's better with wary fighter because he already drains half the enemies health so no need for bold fighter.

I saw a YouTube video where some person named themselves GoodJMicaiah so the meme is catching on. Maybe Mangs can indirectly boost her popularity by giving her recency bias at the time of CYL3. I do wonder what Mangs and Mekkah are going to say about her in the Christmas video. They always talk about why other people like them and their own thoughts on the character in question. Why are Mangs' polls always filled with meme picks compared to most other polls?

I don't think you've used the exact word "hot" to describe her. Though I know you do, just teasing you. Would Sophia also fall under that definition?
That is the idea with him; he wants to annoy enemies to death with his bulk and Wary Fighter.

Oh you're right; he would be doing that with his series (poorHaarhedied). And about Mangs... Well his channel is filled of memes; both fandom jokes like Oliver, or some other memes more of their own like Radd

I use a lot of terms to talk about Micaiah xD (Sophia fits more the cute or pretty term :p )

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
That is the idea with him; he wants to annoy enemies to death with his bulk and Wary Fighter.

Oh you're right; he would be doing that with his series (poorHaarhedied). And about Mangs... Well his channel is filled of memes; both fandom jokes like Oliver, or some other memes more of their own like Radd

I use a lot of terms to talk about Micaiah xD (Sophia fits more the cute or pretty term :p )
I have won most of my defense matches since getting him but I updated my map and lost because I accidentally gave him CD instead of DD when I updated my defense team. Oh well.

Micaiah made it to top 8 favourite character on the channel. I think the ones above her will be Ike, Hector, Ephraim, Gordon (the memes) and Marth.

I found someone who has the same favourite characters as you!

Troykv

Smash Master
I have won most of my defense matches since getting him but I updated my map and lost because I accidentally gave him CD instead of DD when I updated my defense team. Oh well.

Micaiah made it to top 8 favourite character on the channel. I think the ones above her will be Ike, Hector, Ephraim, Gordon (the memes) and Marth.

I found someone who has the same favourite characters as you!
Yeah; Surtr is quite difficult to deal; specially with time limit.

Like I was expecting xD.

I think I have seen him before in /r/FireEmblemHeroes, he's a cool guy!

Hello everyone, I recently found this thread in this Subforum, talking about creating your own Classic Mode.

https://smashboards.com/threads/create-a-classic-mode-for-your-most-wanted.464868/page-2

Do you have your own classic mode ideas for Micaiah?

I'm right now creating one, but I only have chosen the characters to battle for the thematic xD

The Warriors of the Radiant Dawn

The idea is fighting against several of her allies in Radiant Dawn, the battles would always be in Sunny Scenarios (but the boss fight) and the Stages will be with Hazards Off; Assist Trophies only generate these Assists: Black Knight, Gray Fox, Lyn, Takamaru, Tiki (basically Fire Emblem and Ninja-like Characters).

Battle 1::ultroy: (Color 5) & :ultpit: (Color 7)
Battle 2::ultsnake: (Color 3) (increased stats)
Battle 3::ultrichter: (Color 7) & :ultzelda: (Color 7)
Battle 4::ultgreninja: (Color 6) & :ultpikachu: (Color 7)
Battle 5::ultvillager: (Color 1) & :ultincineroar: (Color 2)
Battle 6::ultike: (Color 2) (increased stats)
Bonus Game!
Final Battle:
Boss Master Hand and Crazy Hand with :ultike: (Color 2) Ally.

I'll continue with this later; I would like to know your own ideas.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
Yeah; Surtr is quite difficult to deal; specially with time limit.

Like I was expecting xD.

I think I have seen him before in /r/FireEmblemHeroes, he's a cool guy!
There were a lot of surprises on the poll. Can't believe we didn't see a lot of the lords and instead a lot of random Jugdral characters. Mangs and Mekkah's fanbase must love Jugdral. How the **** did Olwen get in second place? Impossible!

I'm guessing Ike is number one. As always.

He makes representation posts. Unfortunately the representation is very unbalanced.
Hello everyone, I recently found this thread in this Subforum, talking about creating your own Classic Mode.

https://smashboards.com/threads/create-a-classic-mode-for-your-most-wanted.464868/page-2

Do you have your own classic mode ideas for Micaiah?

I'm right now creating one, but I only have chosen the characters to battle for the thematic xD
So each spirit has it's own classic mode? Considering the number of stickers in the game, that will take forever to complete. The fact each is unique means this game has a ton of content.

The Warriors of the Radiant Dawn

The idea is fighting against several of her allies in Radiant Dawn, the battles would always be in Sunny Scenarios (but the boss fight) and the Stages will be with Hazards Off; Assist Trophies only generate these Assists: Black Knight, Gray Fox, Lyn, Takamaru, Tiki (basically Fire Emblem and Ninja-like Characters).

Battle 1::ultroy: (Color 5) & :ultpit: (Color 7)
Battle 2::ultsnake: (Color 3) (increased stats)
Battle 3::ultrichter: (Color 7) & :ultzelda: (Color 7)
Battle 4::ultgreninja: (Color 6) & :ultpikachu: (Color 7)
Battle 5::ultvillager: (Color 1) & :ultincineroar: (Color 2)
Battle 6::ultike: (Color 2) (increased stats)
Bonus Game!
Final Battle:
Boss Master Hand and Crazy Hand with :ultike: (Color 2) Ally.

I'll continue with this later; I would like to know your own ideas.
Can you give the rationale of these fights? Does Roy represent Edward while Pit is Leonardo?

Is Snake Sothe?

Richter and Zelda are Tanith and Sigrun.

I'm guessing the Pokemon are laguz. Incineroar being Skrimir. Ranulf being Greninja and Pikachu being Lethe.

Villager is Soren?

I would have her fight against FE characters or representations of FE characters.

DigiTAG

Smash Rookie
Add me to the list of supporters, please.

While another Fire Emblem character would probably annoy some people, I do feel as though FE could use some non-sword characters, even as a fan of the series. Micaiah would then be a perfect fit, being one of the few (possible only?) FE Protagonists that doesn’t use swords at all. In addition, I think her status as a pure mage character, plus her more glass-canon stats, would make for an interesting, different moveset.

Plus, I feel like, just in general, she’s pretty dissimilar to the rest of the current FE Smash characters in both personality and fighting style, which would be good.

Troykv

Smash Master
There were a lot of surprises on the poll. Can't believe we didn't see a lot of the lords and instead a lot of random Jugdral characters. Mangs and Mekkah's fanbase must love Jugdral. How the **** did Olwen get in second place? Impossible!

I'm guessing Ike is number one. As always.

He makes representation posts. Unfortunately the representation is very unbalanced.

So each spirit has it's own classic mode? Considering the number of stickers in the game, that will take forever to complete. The fact each is unique means this game has a ton of content.

Can you give the rationale of these fights? Does Roy represent Edward while Pit is Leonardo?

Is Snake Sothe?

Richter and Zelda are Tanith and Sigrun.

I'm guessing the Pokemon are laguz. Incineroar being Skrimir. Ranulf being Greninja and Pikachu being Lethe.

Villager is Soren?

I would have her fight against FE characters or representations of FE characters.
That was quite weird indeed; but Ike can't just lose; it's Ike!

Well... it's hard to deal with that, specially when many of this titles have years with their only exposure being the Virtual Console for Wii/3DS/Wii U.

Oh no; I'm talking about the playable character; it's playable character has it's own Classic Mode; I was just being hypothetical XD

Well... I originally though in using these characters.

Pit is Leo, Roy is Eddie; Snake is Nolan; Richter is Aran, Zelda is Laura, Villager is Tormod and Green Incineroar is Muarim

I also though if using Greninja or Pikachu for Soren and Ilyana or not; but they can work also like you said xD

If it's possible the actual character (only possible with Ike) otherwise with someone that represents the character.

___

Add me to the list of supporters, please.

While another Fire Emblem character would probably annoy some people, I do feel as though FE could use some non-sword characters, even as a fan of the series. Micaiah would then be a perfect fit, being one of the few (possible only?) FE Protagonists that doesn’t use swords at all. In addition, I think her status as a pure mage character, plus her more glass-canon stats, would make for an interesting, different moveset.

Plus, I feel like, just in general, she’s pretty dissimilar to the rest of the current FE Smash characters in both personality and fighting style, which would be good.
Oh without a doubt; Micaiah would so different from the other Fire Emblem character in the roster, we actually have some sample of potential moveset in the OP if you're intereste (I think I should upload mine for the new standart in Smash Bros xD)

Welcome to Micaiah Supporters DigiTAG! And Let's Hope for the best

(BTW, congratulations for getting Joker into the game).

DigiTAG

Smash Rookie
Oh without a doubt; Micaiah would so different from the other Fire Emblem character in the roster, we actually have some sample of potential moveset in the OP if you're intereste (I think I should upload mine for the new standart in Smash Bros xD)
Oh yeah, I already read a few of those, and they seemed like they’d be a lot of fun, and with a surprising amount of personality. To be honest, I’ve only played a couple of chapters into RD, so I hadn’t realised how much potential she had.

Welcome to Micaiah Supporters DigiTAG! And Let's Hope for the best
Thank you! I don’t know how likely it is, but yeah, let’s hope.

(BTW, congratulations for getting Joker into the game).
Thanks! To be honest, he always seemed so unlikely that I never really dared to even hoped for him; it still doesn’t feel real, haha.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I already read a few of those, and they seemed like they’d be a lot of fun, and with a surprising amount of personality. To be honest, I’ve only played a couple of chapters into RD, so I hadn’t realised how much potential she had.
She would don't look that impressive at face value with the older games being a bit limited with the expressions (but hey, having them being moving pictures is quite nice), she has some surprisive depth and personality indeed. :D

Thank you! I don’t know how likely it is, but yeah, let’s hope.
I would be happy at least getting a Mii Custome; but she being a character would be incredible <3

Thanks! To be honest, he always seemed so unlikely that I never really dared to even hoped for him; it still doesn’t feel real, haha.
Oh yeah; I feel the same; the only reason I would have to believe Joker it would be a thing is the fact Sakurai loved Persona 5 and it's dynamic UI.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
That was quite weird indeed; but Ike can't just lose; it's Ike!

Well... it's hard to deal with that, specially when many of this titles have years with their only exposure being the Virtual Console for Wii/3DS/Wii U.

Oh no; I'm talking about the playable character; it's playable character has it's own Classic Mode; I was just being hypothetical XD

Well... I originally though in using these characters.

Pit is Leo, Roy is Eddie; Snake is Nolan; Richter is Aran, Zelda is Laura, Villager is Tormod and Green Incineroar is Muarim

I also though if using Greninja or Pikachu for Soren and Ilyana or not; but they can work also like you said xD

If it's possible the actual character (only possible with Ike) otherwise with someone that represents the character.
Ike: "There's no stopping me"

I blame Smash for Ike, Roy and Marth's popularity. If it wasn't for Smash, I think Hector would be the most popular male character, as it should be.

Either Nintendo should make those games accessible or stop bringing down rom sites. Unfortunately, they won't bother selling them yet punish emulation. It's like sitting on your own stuff without doing anything with it. So dumb.

Oh man, I thought we can have some stuff to do to unlock Micaiah's spirit.

Do you mean the first two levels or the first two parts when you talk about chapters? If you haven't even beat part one, I'm surprised you like her personality so quickly. The only FE lord (from FE6-FE10) whose personality stands out very quickly IMO is Hector and maybe Lyn. I do think she has an interesting personality and want to write an analysis on it but I don't want to spoil anything right now until you tell me where exactly you are.

Troykv

Smash Master
Ike: "There's no stopping me"

I blame Smash for Ike, Roy and Marth's popularity. If it wasn't for Smash, I think Hector would be the most popular male character, as it should be.

Either Nintendo should make those games accessible or stop bringing down rom sites. Unfortunately, they won't bother selling them yet punish emulation. It's like sitting on your own stuff without doing anything with it. So dumb.

Oh man, I thought we can have some stuff to do to unlock Micaiah's spirit.

Do you mean the first two levels or the first two parts when you talk about chapters? If you haven't even beat part one, I'm surprised you like her personality so quickly. The only FE lord (from FE6-FE10) whose personality stands out very quickly IMO is Hector and maybe Lyn. I do think she has an interesting personality and want to write an analysis on it but I don't want to spoil anything right now until you tell me where exactly you are.
Ike won as was expected.

I think Marth would still be quite popular in Japan even without Smash; but yeah; it benefited a lot Ike and Roy xD. It's surprising how popular Hector is despite didn't having any kind of Company Support Until the Cipher Events.

They'll have to make them more popular eventually; it would be nice if they annouced some kind of re-release in the May Event; there will be a lot of stuff for the fans (some of the activities is a exbition of Thracia Concept Art and activity with the voice actors of Ike, Soren, Micaiah and some other I forgot about); and it would be great for the fans to annouce a re-release.

Nah; Micaiah's spirit actually doesn't need a battle; but you need to get some weaker spirits to create hers.

DigiTAG

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot RD was split into sections. I meant that I'd only cleared the first few maps. Although, when I mentioned personality, I was talking about the suggested movesets in the OP.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, by the way, I got a bit distracted with the holidays.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess I never posted in this topic but I definitely support Micaiah.

I even thought of the special moves for her moveset(it probably sucks but I’ll post it anyways.

B side lightning
-shoots weak blasts of light down from a glowing portal a short distance infront of Micaiah, can meteor smash
B: thani
-shoots basically a glowing ball forward, can be charged but charging just makes it bigger
B up: warp staff
-basically just like mewtwo’s teleport special but she holds up the staff before warping
B down: freeze staff
-it’s a counter of sorts, she holds up the freeze staff and if hit the opponent gets incased in ice
FS: Creiddylad
Basically just does the moves animation. (Edit: forgot to mention it’s a cinematic final smash where she shoots some light right in front of her to start it)

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I guess I never posted in this topic but I definitely support Micaiah.

I even thought of the special moves for her moveset(it probably sucks but I’ll post it anyways.

B side lightning
-shoots weak blasts of light down from a glowing portal a short distance infront of Micaiah, can meteor smash
B: thani
-shoots basically a glowing ball forward, can be charged but charging just makes it bigger
B up: warp staff
-basically just like mewtwo’s teleport special but she holds up the staff before warping
B down: freeze staff
-it’s a counter of sorts, she holds up the freeze staff and if hit the opponent gets incased in ice
FS: Creiddylad
Basically just does the moves animation. (Edit: forgot to mention it’s a cinematic final smash where she shoots some light right in front of her to start it)
Welcome Praline!

For some reason I thought you had appeared here before; but hey; it's nice to see ya :happysheep:

I think your moveset has potential; I remember my first draft of Micaiah's moveset started just with the Specials too; doing the Normal Attacks is about personality and practicality with their intented design after all.

MagnoliaMidna

Smash Rookie
I know a lot of people will probably hate this, but I've never been able to play a Fire Emblem game before, even though I really want to.
And while there is the complaint there are too many FE characters, I think that really isn't a problem as long as they add more characters for other series that need representation (like Mario and Zelda being the big ones as always, but also adding some more Kirby and Star Fox characters for example)
Anyways, Micaiah looks cool, and I'd love to see a FE character who doesn't use a sword in Smash Bros.
I support^^

Troykv

Smash Master
I know a lot of people will probably hate this, but I've never been able to play a Fire Emblem game before, even though I really want to.
And while there is the complaint there are too many FE characters, I think that really isn't a problem as long as they add more characters for other series that need representation (like Mario and Zelda being the big ones as always, but also adding some more Kirby and Star Fox characters for example)
Anyways, Micaiah looks cool, and I'd love to see a FE character who doesn't use a sword in Smash Bros.
I support^^
It's okay; I actually didn't have the opportunity to play FE for years despite knowing of it's existence since like 2002 xD

I'm happy you like the ideas Magnolia :D

Welcome to the Club!

______

BTW! For anyone interested; CYL3 has started already!

There is a link to vote: https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I support^^
It warms my heart to see people who haven't played RD interested in Micaiah whether it be through Fire Emblem Heroes or through other mediums.
It's okay; I actually didn't have the opportunity to play FE for years despite knowing of it's existence since like 2002 xD

I'm happy you like the ideas Magnolia :D

Welcome to the Club!

______

BTW! For anyone interested; CYL3 has started already!

There is a link to vote: https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/
So Troy, what's going to be your plan to get Micaiah to win? Do you think she has this in the bag? Will Micaiah haters have the power to unseat her by voting against her after midterms? There's already one Micaiah hater I know who will vote for her opposition if she's poised to win.

BTW Micaiah Supporters, please check out my Micaiah Personality Analysis. Please feel free to comment on it. I would like to know what you guys think about her personality.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
You know I was still trying to figure out who I was gonna vote for with CYL3 but I hadn't considered Micaiah, she might be a good choice. How did she do last time? Does she have a shot?

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
You know I was still trying to figure out who I was gonna vote for with CYL3 but I hadn't considered Micaiah, she might be a good choice. How did she do last time? Does she have a shot?
I think she'll do very well. Within the top 10 females, only Micaiah and Nino have two versions or less discounting Loki. Her main competition, Azura, Camilla and Eirika received many alts which is a turn off for many fans of even those characters. Micaiah has steadily increased in popularity due to her units being anti meta while at the same time not oppressive or broken to fight against.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
I think she'll do very well. Within the top 10 females, only Micaiah and Nino have two versions or less discounting Loki. Her main competition, Azura, Camilla and Eirika received many alts which is a turn off for many fans of even those characters. Micaiah has steadily increased in popularity due to her units being anti meta while at the same time not oppressive or broken to fight against.
Hmm she might have moved up on my list, I'm still thinking about Robin, Black Knight, Owian, and Anna but I think Micaiah might be a pretty solid choice.

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah is currently now polling No. 2 in the "Choose your own Legends" vote in Fire Emblem Heroes! While her winning would probably not increase her chances for Smash, it definitely would not hurt.

I'm gladly sacrificing all my votes for my favorite FE character(Faye) to help Micaiah to win!

She's the underdog this time! She needs our help!

Please vote for Micaiah!!!!!!

3683d8b08ed7604148ccf85700a8994e.jpg

Last edited:

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Here to echo KingofUSA85 KingofUSA85 , go and vote Micaiah people! And spread the word. There is a campaign to get Robin into second place so Micaiah needs support or she'll be cheated out of her win.

Top Bottom