• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Pond - Greninja General Discussion

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Not sure if anyone noticed, but this weekend we had ALOT of frog rep at SSC, as venia got 25th taking out a lot of notable names such as Rango, Gomamugitya, Wadi, Matty G, not only that but this man actually outplaced gibus and Amsa
The age of the frogs is coming!
I tied with aMSa B)

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
Haven't checked in here in a while but I made the Colorado season 2 PR :) it's been a fun season, gonna shoot for #1 this season and probably add a secondary to my arsenal to help me with Sonic and Diddy (I'm 2-0 on Ghey's Sonic but like 0-20 on X's). Not sure who, we'll see!

Megamang

Smash Lord
Hey, im trying to lab out/ discuss a new idea for dthrow followups, should i use this thread or the qanda? Or is there a metagame thread im missing?

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
So I finally, FINALLY, am able to do nair-footstool-dair lock. I can only get it like 40% of the time, but this is a huge step forward in my techskill, since This was the missing piece in my combo game. I can do Mid-percent footstool combos from Dair well enough, but it's that low percent nair-footstool-dair that will cement it. Now I just need to get that and Sweetspot Dair-Footstool-Bair lock at high percent consistent and I will satisfy myself in terms of my combo game.

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
So I finally, FINALLY, am able to do nair-footstool-dair lock. I can only get it like 40% of the time, but this is a huge step forward in my techskill, since This was the missing piece in my combo game. I can do Mid-percent footstool combos from Dair well enough, but it's that low percent nair-footstool-dair that will cement it. Now I just need to get that and Sweetspot Dair-Footstool-Bair lock at high percent consistent and I will be a decent greninja.
Pretty sure that mastering one of the flashiest combos in the game makes you better than 'decent.'

Zenithia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6013-0446-3047
I think there's quite a few people in this board who perhaps don't realize they need not be called "decent."

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
Moved up to #6 on the Colorado PR. Gonna try to shoot higher, just took a couple weeks off to go on vacation and I feel pretty refreshed. Won a small tourney last night but there were 2 other PR caliber players in attendance (one was PR and is an HM now, and the other is always like #12).

I had a rough start to the season, but thanks to working on my emotions and patience I think I can overcome it if I go to enough tourneys. Gotta keep labbing my Fox for the top player in the state (Diddy) and stay patient for everyone else.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Haven't checked in here in a while but I made the Colorado season 2 PR :) it's been a fun season, gonna shoot for #1 this season and probably add a secondary to my arsenal to help me with Sonic and Diddy (I'm 2-0 on Ghey's Sonic but like 0-20 on X's). Not sure who, we'll see!

Nice to see two of my other mains besides Greninja (Villager and R.O.B.) are in there too! Nice job!

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
Hey guys, looking for a Greninja to play against. Someone who is good at Shuriken camping and will do that during the match to see what I can do to counter it. Can anyone indulge me? I'm also a "decent" Mega so anybody who wants MU practice, I wouldn't mind general Greninja practice myself.

Igneo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Proximamente.
Hey guys, looking for a Greninja to play against. Someone who is good at Shuriken camping and will do that during the match to see what I can do to counter it. Can anyone indulge me? I'm also a "decent" Mega so anybody who wants MU practice, I wouldn't mind general Greninja practice myself.
In greninja Discord.
I could find an opponent

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Hello. I am a traveling warrior looking for my Smash 4 main(s). As a part of my journey, I will be visiting all the character’s social threads who I think I might main. So, hi! To add some substance to my post, what do you think about character socials? I think they are a great way to talk with fellow people who play the character and learn more about the character as well as being able to chill and talk about stuff irl.

:luigi:Hope to talk with you again!

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Hello. I am a traveling warrior looking for my Smash 4 main(s). As a part of my journey, I will be visiting all the character’s social threads who I think I might main. So, hi! To add some substance to my post, what do you think about character socials? I think they are a great way to talk with fellow people who play the character and learn more about the character as well as being able to chill and talk about stuff irl.

:luigi:Hope to talk with you again!
Sup! this page is kinda dead. i highly suggest you check out the greninja discord.

Top Bottom