• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokemon Company teases 'Project Piplup'

piplup.png

The Pokemon Company has announced "Project Piplup". What this program is, or what it will contain, is unknown. A one minute video has been uploaded to The Pokemon Channel that we have included below,

In the description, the video mentions that the goal of the project is meant to "spread the charm of Piplup to the world." [Thanks Nintendo everything]. What is next to come leaves more questions than answers, but there is a Twitter page, Instagram, and even an official website dedicated to the project. Apparently more info will come soon.

Author's Note: What. I'm at a loss of words. I do enjoy Piplup and Empoleon though. Thoughts? Any guesses to what this is? Let us know!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I bet GF got really blasted one night in a company party, and someone decided that their next move would be to make a marketing campaign after whatever Pokemon is selected by throwing a dart at a spinning wheel with a bunch of Pokemon pictures on it.

I bet GF got really blasted one night in a company party, and someone decided that their next move would be to make a marketing campaign after whatever Pokemon is selected by throwing a dart at a spinning wheel with a bunch of Pokemon pictures on it.
throws dart
"Gosh darnit Willy, now we have to make a marketing campaign for ****ing Venomoth!"

Top Bottom