• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Planet Earth Thread - Our Planet is Breathtakingly Beautiful

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
that is truly amazing. i'm glad its not a wasteland anymore. are you japanese btw?
My mother is half so I guess I am a quarter lol. I work and live in Japanbut I am from the States.

Here is another photo from Japan:

This is a picture of Sakurajima in Kagoshima City. It is located in the southern island of Japan called Kyushu (for all Pokemon fans, that would be Hoenn). It is one of Japan's largest and most active volcanoes. It is said to constantly spill out ash into the air and falling ash is a common phenomenon in Kagoshima City. If you have a chance to go to Japan, this is a most see place. The volcano itself has tours, hotels, and hot springs you can visit.​

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
My mother is half so I guess I am a quarter lol. I work and live in Japanbut I am from the States.

Here is another photo from Japan:

This is a picture of Sakurajima in Kagoshima City. It is located in the southern island of Japan called Kyushu (for all Pokemon fans, that would be Hoenn). It is one of Japan's largest and most active volcanoes. It is said to constantly spill out ash into the air and falling ash is a common phenomenon in Kagoshima City. If you have a chance to go to Japan, this is a most see place. The volcano itself has tours, hotels, and hot springs you can visit.​
Wow, you live in Japan, that must be awesome lol.

Jane

Smash Hero
and now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, et al) from space

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Tah Prom Temple, Cambodia

[url]http://cf1.thingd.com/default/300247703_7841dffb3a73.jpg[/url][img][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Been there, seen that =).
Althoug the water wasn't green... maybe it's different in rain/dry seasons.

Darnit, I need to go through my travel pictures to find stuff I can post here.

Jane

Smash Hero
lighthouse in Mallorca, Spain

reminds me of that one really old episode of pokemon with the giant dragonite.

Top Bottom