• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Planet Earth Thread - Our Planet is Breathtakingly Beautiful

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Why haven't I seen this thread before. Damnit, I need to travel more, haven't seen most of those places...
Though I have some nice pictures of places not posted yet, might go through my photos sometime.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Why haven't I seen this thread before. Damnit, I need to travel more, haven't seen most of those places...
Though I have some nice pictures of places not posted yet, might go through my photos sometime.
Cool, I would like to see them :)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Taken by me on a observation platform overlooking Nagasaki. Taken February 2nd. It's amazing how a city that was totally destroyed by an atomic bomb 67 years ago returned and became such a beautiful and amazing city.

Jane

Smash Hero

Taken by me on a observation platform overlooking Nagasaki. Taken February 2nd. It's amazing how a city that was totally destroyed by an atomic bomb 67 years ago returned and became such a beautiful and amazing city.
that is truly amazing. i'm glad its not a wasteland anymore. are you japanese btw?

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

It is pretty amazing to see this city. Hopefully one day I will visit Japan.

Top Bottom