• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pivot fireball

BigLøu

Smash Lord
It's actually rather useful for mind gaming the return to the ground if Luigi gets popped up. In fact it's a good momentum shift for him since his air mobility is crap

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The more important question is if it's usefull or not? I doubt it.
I try to use it...I think I just suck with it. I feel like it's what BigLou said, but whenever I try it I just suck at it.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
a good way to use this tech is to fool your opponent in to thinking that ur going some where else for example: SH>Fair>B Reversal>jab>up B. real simple and it works real well against mk since he likes to jump fair every sec this stops fair approaching which leaves him limited to his options u can mix it up too.any aerial to B reversal too gudz.

SeeP

Smash Rookie
It's actually rather useful for mind gaming the return to the ground if Luigi gets popped up. In fact it's a good momentum shift for him since his air mobility is crap
You're right, not very useful, but it's good for quick air movement to avoid getting hit in the air

Top Bottom