• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pictograph Box: Get your replays recorded in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Thx. Though i thought that doomfire guy was going to do them. I hope he isnt now that they are finished.

Btw its Dren who im fighting.

As always great backgrounds.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
.. I searched for textures, I always want to do that, its so fun.. And most of Brinstar weren't too good, so I started making one myself.. But model swappping on Brinstar.. I just doesn't fit, the freaking lava ruins it.
So.. I wasted my time trying to make the texture...
-_____-
Sorry ;(

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Make the stage look like a happy forest. And every once in a while its covered in LAVA!! Muahahahaha.

Also would you mind putting those videos in the video thread when ever the "construction" is done.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Bump.

So I got the replays today :D Are you still recording, Scabe?

http://www.filefront.com/17636015/replays.rar This is the link that has the replays as it was sent to me. If you want me to reupload them in another format that's fine too.

Haha, I totally panicked more than I remember in the third match (hey, it was the deciding game in my first set ever, haha). I was really sloppy against TurtL's Zero Suit Samus, although I don't think it mattered too much, haha; he was a lot better than I was. I got a nice break in the Norfair match against his Pokemon Trainer, and I played a lot better in that one; I actually remembered what bombs were, haha.

I wish I could have saved the first match I played against TurtL; it was against his Sheik. I got creamed, haha.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
hmm if you want more stuff to record. i probably have a few good replays sitting on my wii. But i have no idea who they were against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom