• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pictograph Box: Get your replays recorded in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Alright, I got me a replay of playing my brother! Unfortunately, it was the only one that was under three minutes, and I still don't have the hack. Also, he kinda killed himself at the end (the plastic on the control stick actually fell off halfway through the previous match; his controller sucks, haha) and didn't play as well as he usually does, but it's a start. I'll get it up here later tonight.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I have a few replays of my comp doing ATs and cool tricks. I have more than a few, actually.

I know it's against CPU, but it fights like a caged beast. I think I copied some data off you, Scabe, when we wi-fi'd because I KNOW how my CPU fought and I used to 4-stock PWN him easily. Now, 3-stocking him is a challenge.

Would you mind recording that after Huggles'? There isn't much point to it because I know what I'm doing wrong but it's still fun to look at the CPU jab cancel into an F-smash or grounded up-B.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah I'm cool with that and man you should request that replay I saved of you going even with me on Pokemon Stadium 2, you played so well.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure you were going easy on me. Heck, I had to revert to my Wii remote. So as even as you think that match was, I was fighting as hard as I could.

Although, if you do have it, post it?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah I saved the replay just in case you ever wanted it recorded. I haven't recorded it yet so if you actually want it recorded then I could do that. Hopefully I still have the replay somewhere. It's been a while.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
OK, here we go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dyjjxyyomjy

You can see on his second death his controller messed up when he loses control of his PK thunder. He had to pause it because the plasticy rubbery coating on his controller actually broke off, so it startled him and he had to pause and peel it off, then he got killed by the Halberd's laser.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Luckily puasing the game is not visible in replays.
I'll start working on it now ^^
If you don't mind me doing it instead of Scabe.

@Edit: K can't do it cause of reasons.. Scabe should do it then.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Alright I was supposed to have 50 gigs of fast internet but for some reason as we got to 20 gigs we've been slowed down to dialup speed. I hate my internet :mad:

It should be back in two days. So apologies if I take a while to record your replays.

Well my internet is back, so I'll be uploading the match of Huggles along with some of my vids soon.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Awesome, thanks, Scabe!

Hmm, my brother didn't play as well as he normally does now that I rewatch it. He's usually pretty good with Lucas, although he's way better with Fox. I felt bad that second life when he got hit with the Halberd's laser. That was when his controller broke (the rubber on the control stick fell off which is why his PK thunder went way off track) and I was a jerk and failjablocked him for it, ha.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hmm not to be super negative, but he doesn't really look like a good Lucas. He didn't use a single Nair, which is probably Lucas' best approach. Interesting match though.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Yeah i was actually surprised about that as well. Did someone pause to change out the controller?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyynntybwi4
http://www.mediafire.com/?yynnvimtjif
http://www.mediafire.com/?dmczo2mqomq
http://www.mediafire.com/?n3hyn0jyney
http://www.mediafire.com/?itzjykjgnwd

All right, Scabe, take your pick. You can record all of them or none of them. A few moments are lulzy, like in the one against the crappiest CPU Falco you've ever seen where I U-smashed him into a bomb and KO'd him or against the CPU Link crouching to negate my arrows. I have them anyway, so recording is completely optional.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Yeah, I should have clarified, he got messed up by it, tried to fix it, then paused after he I died to tear off the chunk (I thought it killed him but was wrong when I went back and rewatched it).

Normally he IS much better than that; he plays hot and cold a lot and I guess this was a "cold" match for him. When he's on his game he can three-stock my Link with his Fox.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna do a couple of videos for me since this thread is kinda dead? Just got 2 Link ones last night. Unfortunately the only ones with Link that were short enough were of me winning again. Though that guy destroyed me like 7 times in a row before i was actually able to get into the groove and then in 4 times back.

I really need to either stop playing brawl all together or stop taking long breaks. That and i think my Link is overall better then my Pit now...

Anyway. Anyone up to it?

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Really sorry you guys, was on vacation for a few weeks, right after I failed to record Huggles vids..
Its because my dvd ripper was acting up strange, gonna uninstall and then reinstall it, and then hope it works, then I can start on Ryos ones, since it are two.
Gonna skip the ones people posted a long time ago, if you want them recorded just post it again, I geuss. Its really cause maybe they're old and you dont'want them recorded anymore.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Okay, its all good now! So I'll start recording soon.
With soon thats eather somewhere today or otherwise tomorrow.

Btw, was that online or offline?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
all my stuff is online cause i live in hawaii lol

Oh also i got a match vs another Yoshi. yeah idk why so many yoshi players play me. But i got one where Im knocked up really high and i toss a bomb straight into yoshi who catches it. Then i hit him with Dair as he keeps going up and he dies from the bomb explosion and somehow i live. Both of us off the screen. I think i some how got out alive at like 130%.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I thought it maye was offline cause the other guy was from Hawaii too.

IYM!

Smash Lord
ah? Sorry :urg: ... i wll try to say it in another form

mmmm........ how can i say it?.......

When you look a record of a match, when you are fighting, dont have the felling to play bad in the game, i mean, you looks like a bad player when you are saying a recording of you playing???

you understand now???:confused:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
You mean when you watch videos of yourself, you feel like you're not as good as you think you are?

Sometimes I do think I play a really good match, and when I watch it, I think I didn't do as well as I originally thought, yeah. Sometimes I watch replays and think I do bad though and I do better than I thought, though. It just depends on your expectations of yourself I guess.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
the unic person? only?

Idk i dont really feel that. I usually feel my opponent does better then he actually does and im like wow he sucked after watching it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom