• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The Picto Box - Toon Link Video & Critique Thread

randomguy2730

Smash Cadet
NNID
guyOFrndm
What's sad is that it's not you spamming. It's just the boards being inactive XD

I already commented on the video itself but I'll say it again here. Apex Tossing is otherwise known as BFO, Bomb Fake-out. Up to you on what to do with that information.

Actually, with that in mind, would you consider at some point in your series, showing real examples on these things in effect? Showing how BFO is useful against reflectors from real/simulated matches and whatnot. It might be a cool way to inspire more usage of these techniques. Just a thought.
You know, I never really though of doing that, but now that you mention it, it is a good idea to include actual examples in matches to display a legitimate application of the knowledge. I'll try and incorporate that in my next guide (whenever I do that one).

iAft3rbang

Smash Cadet
NNID
iAft3rbang
Is there a link somewhere with the best TL tournament videos ? Or could anyone post me their favorite TL tournament set ?

Top Bottom