• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well wasn’t JarJar gonna turn out to be Sith before they dumped his *** cause fans hated him?
Yes, yes he was.

His goofy fighting style was meant to be a reference to the Drunken Fist (because yes, every clumsy maneuver was originally very intentional) and he used the Force in really subtle ways too.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Do you have a cohost by the way?
Depends on if Shishœ is still interested, lol. I figured I'd discuss any calls I might be unsure of with the spectator chat anyway, so a co-host would only serve to make sure I don't miss any votes or actions.

@Shishœ since you haven't seen any of the roles yet, you can still play if it interests you. Otherwise if you're up to be my second set of eyes, I'll add you as an official co-host.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yes, yes he was.

His goofy fighting style was meant to be a reference to the Drunken Fist (because yes, every clumsy maneuver was originally very intentional) and he used the Force in really subtle ways too.
No, no he wasn't, lol. That dumb theory gives Lucas far too much credit.

D

Deleted member

Depends on if Shishœ is still interested, lol. I figured I'd discuss any calls I might be unsure of with the spectator chat anyway, so a co-host would only serve to make sure I don't miss any votes or actions.

@Shishœ since you haven't seen any of the roles yet, you can still play if it interests you. Otherwise if you're up to be my second set of eyes, I'll add you as an official co-host.
I can be either a cohost or a player, don't have a preference right now so just tell me what you need.

D

Deleted member

vaanrose vaanrose
You should totally make a comic like that.
It would take many months, but I would love to read it. :p

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I can be either a cohost or a player, don't have a preference right now so just tell me what you need.
At the moment I think I'll be able to handle running the game on my own, if you're interested in playing at all. We can wait and see how many people sign up first, though. I can run it with 14, but I'd like to run it at 17.

D

Deleted member

At the moment I think I'll be able to handle running the game on my own, if you're interested in playing at all. We can wait and see how many people sign up first, though. I can run it with 14, but I'd like to run it at 17.
How many are currently in again?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Because you're a cool cat, and you're still welcome here.
you mispelled katt :p

but ya....idk....i mean **** i ruined part of shinys game, i did somethign that i think in any standard sense should be impossible in wolfie game, i got super annoyed at literally everybody in popcorn, and well **** everything in pralines game :V

just....i feel like i'm just starting to ruin everything now...

i blew up on you and z25, i got praline depressed, i now have history of just straight on up leaving games in running so there goes my credibility to the ****ter, and...all i feel like is that i'm ruining things i'm a part of now

why would anyone want to play with me when all i got to show is that i'll blow up, ruin my slot, and just run away...

D

Deleted member

they better damn well forgive me!
i feed those ****ers >->

....and uh...ya know....burn them :V
Burn the Trees?

Bad Natz~. Trees are very important for this world and we should reforest instead of burn and cut the trees down.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

but ya....idk....i mean **** i ruined part of shinys game, i did somethign that i think in any standard sense should be impossible in wolfie game, i got super annoyed at literally everybody in popcorn, and well **** everything in pralines game :V

i blew up on you and z25, i got praline depressed, i now have history of just straight on up leaving games in running so there goes my credibility to the ****ter, and...all i feel like is that i'm ruining things i'm a part of now

why would anyone want to play with me when all i got to show is that i'll blow up, ruin my slot, and just run away...
You won't hurt my feelings if you choose to skip this one, but I don't think you have to stop playing altogether. Tensions run high sometimes. Lots of us have snapped, or gotten frustrated or angry. You don't need to quit completely because of a few bad games, unless you truly feel you won't have fun playing anymore. At the very least I promise there's no cult in this setup. ;)

D

Deleted member

You are still a likeable user.

You did not ruin my mafia game, it was that the roles were a bit unbalanced and people were obviously angry.
I did not expect Cappy to be broken.

Also Z25 probably will not care. He is a pretty chill guy. Like he said he will ignore me and he forgives me in a second. Also, praline was depressed? She did not seem depressed.

D

Deleted member

I really like the "hand holding" idea that BarDulL made in praline's Pokemafia Spin Off.
Maybe I will need a hand so I do not die in Day 1 again.

BarDulL BarDulL ?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, no he wasn't, lol. That dumb theory gives Lucas far too much credit.
It would've been really awesome if it happened though.

Would've legit made Jar Jar one of, if not my absolute favorite Star Wars character due to the sheer WTF-ness of it :laugh:

Instead, he's just literally filler and the movies wouldn't really have changed much without him, especially after Phantom Menace.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You won't hurt my feelings if you choose to skip this one, but I don't think you have to stop playing altogether. Tensions run high sometimes. Lots of us have snapped, or gotten frustrated or angry. You don't need to quit completely because of a few bad games, unless you truly feel you won't have fun playing anymore.
blargh, okay i'll trust ya :V put me in vaan

i do think its a lotta fun to play mafia, and trust ya a lot to make it fun as well :V ya a good person to be around and think ya in the reigns will be a lot good too, just the few recently that happened really hasn't be fun >-> and to be fare i've been a stinker .-.

At the very least I promise there's no cult in this setup. ;)
thank ****ing god

i mean...really, i don't wanna rang on praline more cuase she really beat herself up in the graveyard, but is that really so bloody hard to confirm BEFORE the game begins >->

lets people know what the hell their getting in
Also, praline was depressed? She did not seem depressed.
when i came back onto the site i catched on up the pms, and praline beat herself up a lot in the graveyard...a lot cause of me :/

D

Deleted member

You won't hurt my feelings if you choose to skip this one, but I don't think you have to stop playing altogether. Tensions run high sometimes. Lots of us have snapped, or gotten frustrated or angry. You don't need to quit completely because of a few bad games, unless you truly feel you won't have fun playing anymore. At the very least I promise there's no cult in this setup. ;)
I honestly think the idea of a cult should really be put to rest, because WhiteEagle's GOT mafia had a cult and Praline's Pokemafia Spinoff was about a cult. Both games have controversy, so I think it is best to put the cult idea to rest.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I honestly think the idea of a cult should really be put to rest, because WhiteEagle's GOT mafia had a cult and Praline's Pokemafia Spinoff was about a cult. Both games have controversy, so I think it is best to put the cult idea to rest.
I think the real controversy about praline's was how vague everything was.

If we knew from the get-go that it was a cult game rather than a mafia game, I can bet there would've been far less complaints and that day 1 alone would've been entirely different, which could've easily changed the rest of the game as well due to you not being killed for misunderstanding your role.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If we knew from the get-go that it was a cult game rather than a mafia game, I can bet there would've been far less complaints and that day 1 alone would've been entirely different, which could've easily changed the rest of the game as well due to you not being killed for misunderstanding your role.
Wow, you make a point.

The whole reason why I was killed was because I did not understand it was a cult game at all. I thought the trainer could of been both. That is why I thought I was a third party. Killing one made me sound like a third party.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

pretty much ya

cults can work, and in fact praline had a good idea for one that i think would be a nice cult vs cult vs cult idea, with three trainers catching and battling pokemon, and all the wild pokemon can't win till they are culted encouraging them to get taken to a side and help that side win :V

but a vague game that no one knows what the hell getting into and literally everyone thinking they weren't town, was kinda a disaster .-. good idea, horrible way to do so.....and sorry praline....
Cults are great, let's not get crazy here.

What about hydraing with Shiny, Bard?
hydraing wat now?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wow, you make a point.

The whole reason why I was killed was because I did not understand it was a cult game at all. I thought the trainer could of been both. That is why I thought I was a third party. Killing one made me sound like a third party.
Everyone was confused on day one.

It's what happens when you give everyone a win con that sounds like a third-party, yet they're all town.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you want a well-executed idea on cult games that still sounds insane, Holder's Free-For-All was great.

Everyone was a cult leader.

Things can't be unbalanced if everyone's broken :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Two people sharing a single player slot in the game.
oh ok
If you want a well-executed idea on cult games that still sounds insane, Holder's Free-For-All was great.

Everyone was a cult leader.

Things can't be unbalanced if everyone's broken :V
ya that was actually pretty damn fun lol, lots of good **** happened there

Top Bottom