• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Perfect Roster

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Since I enjoy doing these, I made roster images for some of the rosters. (for PupNapoleon's, a third of the roster was a list of series, and I was unfamiliar with a decent amount of them, so I wasn't really sure if I could make an image based on that)

@TMNTSSB4

https://i.imgur.com/SwUgeEj.png

@OnyanRings

https://i.imgur.com/LykpMq3.png

It's worth noting that you left out Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Miis, Wii Fit, Punch-Out, Pikmin, and Pac-Man - not sure if that was intentional or not. If it wasn't, then I can add those characters back in. Also, that was the only Monster Hunter icon that I had; I haven't played the series, so I'm not sure if there's one that's better suited for the character.

If anyone else wants an image for their roster, let me know. (EDIT: one ground rule - I'm not going to include characters that didn't originate in and/or are not owned by non-video game companies, since that's the one concrete rule that we have for Smash)
Those are great!
My list is also basically just a cry for more franchises.
I'd mostly choose the popular lead, except where a more popular character takes over (Like Nightmare in Soul Calibre. And I dont even want SC, I just know if we went the series route, it would be a good one for others).

Perhaps I could redo mine:

Here's my redone list in a way that better incorporates the history of Smash as it stands;
Pardon the double but the post is already confusing enough
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultrosalina::ultbowserjr::ultpiranha:(Capt Toad/ette, King/Boo, E.Gadd, Paper Mario) 11
(Daisy Alt, Doc Costumes all around)
:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultwario:(Dixie, DK Jr, Kamek, Waluigi) 9
Jr Is an Echo
:ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:(Dark Matter, Bandana Dee) 5
:ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Impa, Vaati Zoras, Gorons, Ritos, Dekus, Bokoblins) 11
Each of the species is basically all of the famous ones as alts; sheik alt.
:ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer:(:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:):ultmewtwo::ultlucario:(Can take or leave :ultincineroar::ultgreninja: if it gives the Grookey) 12
Had a difficult time not adding in Sceptile/Grovyle, a Ranger, Piplup, and others, since I'm going big
(Eevee, Togepi, Meowth) -- would be Evolution, Breeding, and Capture Mechanic
:ultsamus::ultzss::ultridley:(Mother Brain) 4
(Dark Samus Alt)
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf: (Andross) 4
:ultmarth::ultrobin::ultike::ultcorrin:(Anna, General Enemy/Big Bad) 6
:ultpit::ultpalutena: 2
:ultfalcon::ultlucas::ultlittlemac::ultisabelle::ultinkling::ultolimar::ultshulk::ultwiifittrainer: 8
They'd all have alts. Probably a bunch. Louie, Goroh, Ness, Ninten, Tom Nook, Villagers, Octoling)
I was very close to adding Porky and Rex/Pyra.
(Chibi Robo, Twintelle, Isaac, Ray MK, Dillon, Chorus Kids, Starfy, Sukapon, Doshin, Saki, Andy, Dr. Kawashima, Ayumi) 13
:ultrob::ulticeclimbers::ultduckhunt::ultgnw:(Balloon Fighter, Lip, Bub'n'Bob, Excite Biker, Teleroboxer, Takamaru) 10

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
pupNapoleon pupNapoleon Not sure if you meant to cut out every single third party character (aside from adding Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble, who are owned by Square-Enix), but here's the image. Some sections of the list, like the Pokemon part, were confusingly worded, so I wasn't sure which ones you wanted. Also, I don't know if you meant to cut the Villager, the Mii Fighters, and Ness, but I excluded them. I saved the roster in case I need to make changes.

https://i.imgur.com/5jhisXa.png

Since you didn't specify which Fire Emblem villain you meant, and I know very little about the series, I went with Walhart. I couldn't find a Bokoblin icon, I could only find one icon of Revali (and the quality wasn't very good), and I had no idea which Deku you wanted. Also, some of those alts that you described wouldn't really work - Samurai Goroh has a completely different body type from Captain Falcon.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
pupNapoleon pupNapoleon Not sure if you meant to cut out every single third party character (aside from adding Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble, who are owned by Square-Enix), but here's the image. Some sections of the list, like the Pokemon part, were confusingly worded, so I wasn't sure which ones you wanted. Also, I don't know if you meant to cut the Villager, the Mii Fighters, and Ness, but I excluded them. I saved the roster in case I need to make changes.

https://i.imgur.com/5jhisXa.png

Since you didn't specify which Fire Emblem villain you meant, and I know very little about the series, I went with Walhart. I couldn't find a Bokoblin icon, I could only find one icon of Revali (and the quality wasn't very good), and I had no idea which Deku you wanted. Also, some of those alts that you described wouldn't really work - Samurai Goroh has a completely different body type from Captain Falcon.
Great job once again!
I did not mean to include Bubble and Bobble if they were third party.
My roster was already pure Nintendo service, so I just cut out the third parties. That is the only way I can fully flesh out some of the series to what I think accurately represents them.
Otherwise I jump to my other extreme of what I did in my first list- the bare minimum, with 30+ third party characters.
Looks great. I'm sure I'll change up a few more times anyway.

Just to respond: I guess it would have to be a different villain as an alt for Capt. Falcon. Honestly at this scale, whatever works.
For my Zelda characters: I honestly think they would just be listed as Deku, Goron, Rito, Zora, and Bokoblin, with alts between the characters who were the same general shape and iconic (Rita, Prince whats his name, the champions, and more). I just think the best way to do Zelda is with the other races. That is always what makes a world of species come alive. And we have a few (Sheikah, Hylians, Gerudo, Kokiri and whatever Link is in all three games that sort of changes), but none of the more fantastical looking species.

No need to remake though, this game makes me appreciate Sakurai. When I was younger I had very specific ideas of what would make the 'perfect roster.' I think not getting it for so long showed me that I just need to appreciate. And laugh. Like when Chrom got revealed. I gave myself hiccups.

Grie

Smash Apprentice
Here is my take

Mario
:ultmario:(:ultdoc: Costume):ultluigi::ultpeach:(:ultdaisy:Echo):ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultrosalina:Captain Toad
Cuts::ultpiranha:(It’s a joke pick wile fun, still Made for laughs)

Zelda
:ultlink::ultzelda:(:ultsheik: fused back into her moveset):ultganondorf:( replace warlock punch with deadman’s volley, give im a float and we’re good to go in my book)Impa(skyward sword desing)skull kid, Midna(wolf link included in the moveset)
Cuts::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink:(whe’re not having the same character more than once in this roster)

Donkey Kong
:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:Dixie,Cranky
Cuts:(N/A)

Metroid
:ultsamus:(:ultdarksamus:Echo):ultridley:Mother brain(made much MUCH smaller)
Cuts::ultzss:(go back to the links for reasoning)

Yoshi
:ultyoshi:(Baby Mario included in the Moveset)Kamek

Kirby
:ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:Bandana dee

Star Fox
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:Krystal(spacie moveset with a staff and new original design)

Pokemon
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultincineroar:Sceptile
Cuts::ultpichu:(joke character):ultpokemontrainer:(to much genwun is to much sorry)

Earthbound
:ultness::ultlucas:Ninten(less psi and more physical attacks)

F-zero
:ultfalcon:

Ice climber
Cuts::ulticeclimbers:(the series is more of an artifact than anything)

Fire emblem
:ultmarth:(:ultlucina:echo):ultike::ultrobin:Tiki(takes inspiration from:ultcharizard:for dragon transformation)Sigurd(mounted, upB loses is mount and he becomes a slower version of lucina)Hector(upB is Hector Copter(fe7 reference))ephraim(fill up weapon triangle)
Cuts::ultroy:(fe6 not localised and just a sword):ultchrom:(too much awakening is to much):ultcorrin:(nobody cares about corrin)

Game and watch
Cuts::ultgnw:(see icies for explanation)
Kid Icarus
:ultpit:(:ultdarkpit: Echo):ultpalutena:Hades

Pikmin
:ultolimar:

R.O.B
Cuts::ultrob:(see icies for explanation)

Animal crossing
:ultvillager::ultisabelle:

Punch out
:ultlittlemac:

Xenoblade chronicles
:ultshulk:Rex(switch between both blades)

Duck hunt
Cuts::ultduckhunt:(see icies for explanation)

Splatoon
:ultinkling:(Octoling echo)

Extra cuts:third party(nintendo crossover before gaming event)Mii(they just feel weird)

Extra franchise:Rythm heaven
Karate joe(rythmic fighting style)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Extra cuts:third party(nintendo crossover before gaming event)Mii(they just feel weird)
I'm not sure how well this works as justification for cutting every single third party character, considering that (a) Nintendo wouldn't do as well if it didn't have third party support (as seen with the Wii U), (b) third party franchises (especially long-running ones like Castlevania and Mega Man) play a huge role in Nintendo's history, and (c) Smash Bros. has involved third party franchises for far longer than it's been a purely Nintendo event. (13 years with third parties, compared to about 7 without, and third party franchises were even brought up as possible inclusions for Melee, though the plans didn't work out)

I realize this is a dream list and it's all based on opinion, but cutting almost a dozen characters (likely more once the DLC is revealed) and roughly ten franchises (more if you count the fact that you cut Wii Fit, Miis, and every retro character) with only that as a reason seems questionable to me. If you were anywhere near close to the character limit, I'd understand it, but there are 64 characters in your list, so it's not like you ran out of room.

Grie

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure how well this works as justification for cutting every single third party character, considering that (a) Nintendo wouldn't do as well if it didn't have third party support (as seen with the Wii U), (b) third party franchises (especially long-running ones like Castlevania and Mega Man) play a huge role in Nintendo's history, and (c) Smash Bros. has involved third party franchises for far longer than it's been a purely Nintendo event. (13 years with third parties, compared to about 7 without, and third party franchises were even brought up as possible inclusions for Melee, though the plans didn't work out)

I realize this is a dream list and it's all based on opinion, but cutting almost a dozen characters (likely more once the DLC is revealed) and roughly ten franchises (more if you count the fact that you cut Wii Fit, Miis, and every retro character) with only that as a reason seems questionable to me. If you were anywhere near close to the character limit, I'd understand it, but there are 64 characters in your list, so it's not like you ran out of room.
Holy crap I forgot about Wii fit!(still cut)
But in all seriousness, third party is more or less a me thing and I could keep at least simon and game & watch but outside of that I understand why you’r a bit weirded out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here is my take

Mario
:ultmario:(:ultdoc: Costume):ultluigi::ultpeach:(:ultdaisy:Echo):ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultrosalina:Captain Toad

Zelda
:ultlink::ultzelda:(:ultsheik: fused back into her moveset):ultganondorf:( replace warlock punch with deadman’s volley, give im a float and we’re good to go in my book)Impa(skyward sword desing)skull kid, Midna(wolf link included in the moveset)
Cuts::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink:(whe’re not having the same character more than once in this roster)

Donkey Kong

Metroid

Yoshi

Kirby

Star Fox
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:Krystal(spacie moveset with a staff and new original design)

Pokemon
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultincineroar:Sceptile
Cuts::ultpichu:(joke character):ultpokemontrainer:(to much genwun is to much sorry)

Earthbound

F-zero

Ice climber

Fire emblem
:ultmarth:(:ultlucina:echo):ultike::ultrobin:Tiki(takes inspiration from:ultcharizard:for dragon transformation)Sigurd(mounted, upB loses is mount and he becomes a slower version of lucina)Hector(upB is Hector Copter(fe7 reference))ephraim(fill up weapon triangle)
Cuts::ultroy:(fe6 not localised and just a sword):ultchrom:(too much awakening is to much):ultcorrin:(nobody cares about corrin)

Game and watch
Kid Icarus

Pikmin

R.O.B

Animal crossing

Punch out

Xenoblade chronicles

Duck hunt

Splatoon

I love how "too much Awakening" somehow translates to "cut Awakening's main character."

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Here is my take

Mario

Zelda

Donkey Kong

Metroid

Yoshi

Kirby

Star Fox

Pokemon

Earthbound

F-zero

Ice climber

Fire emblem

Game and watch
Kid Icarus

Pikmin

R.O.B

Animal crossing

Punch out

Xenoblade chronicles

Duck hunt

Splatoon

So... THREE leads from Mother... that's fine.
But including Ice Climbers is for history?

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
Cutting the 3rd parties is pretty stupid, Smash in a general video games crossover more than a Nintendo crossover, plus i'm pretty sure that all the DLCs will be 3rd party characters (except the Plant).
Also, cutting characters like Ice Climbers, G&W and Duck Hunt but keeping Daisy is outrageous.

Grie

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap I created a mess time to clean it up.

Third party
In bringing back:ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:and:ultsimon:(you could say that nintendo made these guys and the average joe wouldn’t notice and they are iconic in there one right)

Forgot wario
:ultwario:Waluigi (I have to)

The artifacts
Bringing back :ultgnw:and:ulticeclimbers:(after reflecting on it I was WAY to critical on them. G&W put nintendo’s games on the map and icies are a fun unique pair from a cult classic. :ultrob::ultduckhunt: Are still gone tho)

New cuts:ultlucina:(was more of a guilty pleasure of mine and :ultrobin:can rep awakening on his own just fine):ultdarkpit::ultdaisy:(can’t find a way to make theme unique and interesting so there just costumes, same thing for lucina)

Speaking of decloning
:ultdarksamus:(Takes a lot of inspiration from the assist trophie in sm4sh)

New additions that i’m removing
Octoling(costume for inkling)kamek(gone completely)ninten(costume for ness)

Hope that looks better for y’all.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My fighter list (listed by appearance). E means echo-fighter
:ultmario: (:ultdoc: as alternate costume), :ultdk:, :ultlink:, :ultsamus:/:ultzss:, :ultdarksamus:/Earlier form (E), :ultyoshi:, :ultkirby:, :ultfox:, :ultpikachu:, :ultluigi:, :ultness:, :ultfalcon:, Black Shadow (E), :ultjigglypuff:, :ultpeach:, :ultdaisy: (E), :ultbowser:, Dark Bowser (E), :ulticeclimbers:, :ultzelda:/:ultsheik:, :ultpichu:, :ultfalco:, :ultmarth:, :ultlucina: (E), :ultyounglink:, :ultganondorf:, :ultmewtwo:, :ultroy:, :ultchrom: (E), :ultgnw:, :ultmetaknight: (Dark Meta Knight as alternate costume), :ultpit:, :ultdarkpit: (E), :ultwario:, :ultsnake:, :ultike:, :ultpokemontrainer: (:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:), :ultdiddy:, Dixie Kong (E), :ultlucas:, :ultsonic:, Shadow (E), :ultkingdedede:, :ultolimar:, :ultlucario:, :ultrob:, :ulttoonlink:, :ultwolf:, :ultvillager:, Tom Nook (E), :ultmegaman:, :ultwiifittrainer:, :ultrosalina:, :ultlittlemac:, :ultgreninja:, :ultmiifighters:, :ultpalutena:, :ultpacman:, :ultrobinf:, :ultshulk:, :ultbowserjr:, :ultduckhunt:, :ultryu:, :ultken: (E), :ultcloud:, :ultcorrinf:, :ultbayonetta:, :ultinkling:, :ultridley:, :ultsimon:, :ultrichter: (E), :ultkrool:, :ultisabelle:, :ultincineroar:, :ultpiranha:, :ultjoker:, Adeleine, Steve, :249:, Bandanna Dee, Fawful, Knuckles, Krystal, Muddy Mole, Bio-Rex, Viridi, Shantae, Ray-Man, Midna, Bomberman, Chun Li, Chorus Kids, Elma, Spring-Man, Ribbon-Girl (E), Peckish Aristocrab, Shovel Knight, Plague Knight, Bendy and Chocobo

Are bonus DLC fighters allowed or not

Last edited:

i am idiot

Smash Rookie
mario: :ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultrosalina::ultbowserjr:(paper mario)(pauline)

yoshi::ultyoshi:

wario::ultwario:

dk::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:(dixie kong)

tloz::ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ulttoonlink:(impa)

metroid::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultzss::ultridley:(space pirate)

kirby::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:(marx)

star fox::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:

pokemon::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultincineroar:(sceptile)

earthbound::ultness::ultlucas:(kumatora)

f-zero::ultfalcon:

fire emblem::ultmarth::ultike::ultrobinf:(three houses newcomer)

kid Icarus::ultpit::ultpalutena:(phospora)

pikmin::ultolimar:

animal crossing::ultvillager::ultisabelle:(tom nook)

punch out::ultlittlemac:(maybe king hippo)

xenoblade::ultshulk:(rex and pyra)

splatoon::ultinkling:(octolings as echo)

retros::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultrob::ultduckhunt:(excite bike man)

3rd parties::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultcloud::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultjoker:(master chief) (bomber man)

characters i'm split on: (ryu, ken) (bayonetta)

newcomer series

arms: spring man
rhythm heaven: karate joe
golden sun: isaac

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Spent all day on this, thought I'd jump on the train
Three rules when working on this: All characters in a series are in the same row.
Third parties are at the end.
No non video game characters, all characters are at least marginally realistic.
MYMENU.png

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Spent all day on this, thought I'd jump on the train
Three rules when working on this: All characters in a series are in the same row.
Third parties are at the end.
No non video game characters, all characters are at least marginally realistic.
View attachment 225279
Looks gorgeous. Visually.

Characterwise... I cannot tell who everyone is- such as the guy blowing his nose

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Every character in Ultimate so far stays in except for Dr. Mario (becomes a Mario alt), Pichu, Wii Fit Trainer and Lucina (becomes a Marth alt).
Ganondorf, Dark Pit, Daisy and the Mario Bros. get their movesets reworked.
New characters:
Mario - Waluigi, Geno. Geno isn’t one of my favourites for Smash but I know he is a very popular character.
LoZ - Skull Kid
Pokémon - Blaziken and Weavile, with Pokken-based movesets.
F-Zero - Black Shadow (gets a moveset similar to old Ganon)
Star Fox - Krystal
Kirby - Marx
Splatoon - Octoling
Third Party - King (Tekken), Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
Wii Fit Trainer is taken out. You have already failed to make this the perfect roster.

Edit: I saw someone say that Yoshi should be removed from Smash. If he were to be removed, I would not play Smash Bros anymore.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Looks gorgeous. Visually.

Characterwise... I cannot tell who everyone is- such as the guy blowing his nose
I assume that the person that you're talking about (assuming you mean the character between Ninten and Shulk) is Ayumi Tachibana from Famicom Detective Club.

In case anyone's curious, these appear to be the newcomers in the order that they appear, though I'll spoiler-tag the list to save space. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but maybe it will give someone the opportunity to look into a character or series when they might not have done so otherwise.

-Captain Toad (Mario)
-Toadette (Mario)
-Waluigi (Mario)
-Paper Mario (Mario)
-Pauline (Mario)
-Birdo (Yoshi)
-Captain Syrup (Wario Land)
-Ashley (WarioWare)
-Toon Zelda (Zelda)
-Tetra (Zelda)
-Impa (Zelda)
-Skull Kid (Zelda)
-Midna (Zelda)
-Hilda (Zelda)
-Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Funky Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Tiny Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
-Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)
-Adeline and Ribbon (Kirby)
-Eevee (Pokemon)
-Krystal (Star Fox)
-Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
-Lyn (Fire Emblem)
-Tiki (Fire Emblem)
-Jody Summer (F-Zero)
-Black Shadow (F-Zero)
-Octoling (Splatoon)
-Spring Man (ARMS)
-Ribbon Girl (ARMS)
-Twintelle (ARMS)
-Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
-Isaac (Golden Sun)
-Viridi (Kid Icarus)
-Ninten (Earthbound)
-Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
-Elma (Xenoblade)
-Rex and Pyra (Xenoblade)
-Fiora (Xenoblade)
-Takamaru (Mysterious Murasame Castle)
-Lip (Panel De Pon)
-Andy (Advance Wars)
-Sami (Advance Wars)
-Shadow (Sonic)
-Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
-Bomberman (Bomberman)
-Terra Branford (Final Fantasy 6)
-Agnes Oblige (Bravely Default)
-Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
-Ms. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
-KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
-Geno (Super Mario RPG)
-Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
-Proto Man (Mega Man)
-Roll (Mega Man)
-Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
-Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter)
-Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright)
-Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
-Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
-Frisk (Undertale)
-Steve (Minecraft)
-Jeanne (Bayonetta)
-Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
-Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
-Roxas (Kingdom Hearts)
-Shantae (Shantae)
-Neku (The World Ends With You)
-NiGHTS (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
-Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
-Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)

Also, all of those Capcom characters and no Dante from Devil May Cry or Amaterasu from Okami? Come on!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I assume that the person that you're talking about (assuming you mean the character between Ninten and Shulk) is Ayumi Tachibana from Famicom Detective Club.

In case anyone's curious, these appear to be the newcomers in the order that they appear, though I'll spoiler-tag the list to save space. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but maybe it will give someone the opportunity to look into a character or series when they might not have done so otherwise.

-Captain Toad (Mario)
-Toadette (Mario)
-Waluigi (Mario)
-Paper Mario (Mario)
-Pauline (Mario)
-Birdo (Yoshi)
-Captain Syrup (Wario Land)
-Ashley (WarioWare)
-Toon Zelda (Zelda)
-Tetra (Zelda)
-Impa (Zelda)
-Skull Kid (Zelda)
-Midna (Zelda)
-Hilda (Zelda)
-Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Funky Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Tiny Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
-Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)
-Adeline and Ribbon (Kirby)
-Eevee (Pokemon)
-Krystal (Star Fox)
-Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
-Lyn (Fire Emblem)
-Tiki (Fire Emblem)
-Jody Summer (F-Zero)
-Black Shadow (F-Zero)
-Octoling (Splatoon)
-Spring Man (ARMS)
-Ribbon Girl (ARMS)
-Twintelle (ARMS)
-Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
-Isaac (Golden Sun)
-Viridi (Kid Icarus)
-Ninten (Earthbound)
-Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
-Elma (Xenoblade)
-Rex and Pyra (Xenoblade)
-Fiora (Xenoblade)
-Takamaru (Mysterious Murasame Castle)
-Lip (Panel De Pon)
-Andy (Advance Wars)
-Sami (Advance Wars)
-Shadow (Sonic)
-Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
-Bomberman (Bomberman)
-Terra Branford (Final Fantasy 6)
-Agnes Oblige (Bravely Default)
-Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
-Ms. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
-KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
-Geno (Super Mario RPG)
-Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
-Proto Man (Mega Man)
-Roll (Mega Man)
-Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
-Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter)
-Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright)
-Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
-Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
-Frisk (Undertale)
-Steve (Minecraft)
-Jeanne (Bayonetta)
-Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
-Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
-Roxas (Kingdom Hearts)
-Shantae (Shantae)
-Neku (The World Ends With You)
-NiGHTS (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
-Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
-Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)

Also, all of those Capcom characters and no Dante from Devil May Cry or Amaterasu from Okami? Come on!
Dante was in Playstation All Stars, that immediately disqualifies him in my book, might add Amaterasu later though.

Going to do a possible update adding Erdrick and some Dragon Quest, just having difficulty finding a decent model.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Dante was in Playstation All Stars, that immediately disqualifies him in my book, might add Amaterasu later though.

Going to do a possible update adding Erdrick and some Dragon Quest, just having difficulty finding a decent model.
That wasn't Dante - you take that back!

Besides, there's nothing saying that there can't be overlap - Heihachi was considered for Smash 4 even though he was also in Playstation All-Stars.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Welp, I'm back. Did a second version of my roster, this time with another row added.

Newcomers:
-Lana (The Legend of Zelda)
-Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
-Linkle (The Legend of Zelda)
-Anna (Fire Emblem)
-Saki (Sin and Punishment)
-Erdrick (Dragon Quest)
-Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
-Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
-Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy)
-Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
-Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
-Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)
-Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
-Amaterasu (Okami)
-Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)

Might do a third version if I have the time. Open to any suggestions, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to fit everyone in.
MYMENU2.png

Last edited:

toonito

Smash Ace
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultbowserjr::ultrosalina:
Add: Toad, Waluigi, Paper Mario
Cut/Demote: :ultdoc: :ultdaisy: (demoted to alts) :ultpiranha:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
:ultyoshi:
Add: Kamek
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultkrool:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ultlink: (reworked as hybrid classic/BOTW playstyle)
:ultsheik::ultzelda:
Add: Toon Ganondorf
Cut: :ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: (add their default colors to Link) :ultganondorf:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:ultsamus::ultdarksamus:(incorporate phazon moveset from S4 assist trophy)
:ultzss::ultridley:
:ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:
Add: Bandana Waddle Dee
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultincineroar:
Add: Newest Gen Pokemon
Cut: :ultpichu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ultness:
Cut: :ultlucas:
:ulticeclimbers:
:ultmarth::ultcorrin::ultrobin:
Add:
Character from Newest Game
Cut/Demote: :ultlucina:(alt) :ultchrom::ultike::ultroy:
:ultgnw:
:ultpit::ultpalutena:
Demote: :ultdarkpit:(alt)
:ultwario:
:ultsnake:
:ultsonic:
Add: Tails
:ultrob:
:ultmegaman:
Promote: Zero
:ultwiifittrainerm:
:ultmiifighters:
:ultpacman:
:ultshulk:
Add: Elma
:ultduckhunt:
:ultryu:
Promote: Guile or Add: Chun-Li
Cut: :ultken:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ultcloud:
:ultbayonetta:
:ultinklingboy:
:ultsimon:
Cut: :ultrichter:
:ultjoker:

SeashoreWar

Smash Journeyman

I posted this in the Dixie Kong thread, but I made some changes so I figured I'd post it here. It's 75 characters. I cut all echo fighters.

Mario: Cut Dr. Mario and Piranha Plant. Added Captain Toad and Ashley.

DK: Added Dixie and Cranky.

Zelda: Added Impa. Took Ganondorf back to his Twilight Princess look. That way all 3D Zelda's are represented. Young Link would also have a Majora's Mask moveset.

Mother: Cut Lucas and added Porky.

Fire Emblem: Cut Roy and Corrin. Added Hector and Tiki.

F zero: Added Black Shadow.

Kirby: Added Bandana Dee.

Star Fox: Added Krystal. Would also give them their Star Fox Zero designs.

Pokemon: Cut Pichu and Incineroar. Added Blaziken and Decidueye.

One Offs: Added Takamaru, Mike Jones, Lip, Isaac, Chibi Robo, Marshal, Dillon and Spring Man.

3rd Party: Cut Snake, Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, Simon and Joker. Added Geno and Rayman.

LunchmanJ

Smash Journeyman
Mario:
Add Waluigi, Paper Mario, Toad.
Cut Rosalina, Dr. Mario, Pirahna Plant. Rosalina is an EXTREMELY minor character whose importance never panned out.

DK
Add Funky Kong.
I'm ommitting Dixie and Cranky because they seem to be less memorable as a fan. Dixie appears in maybe three or four games, so not really an All Star. Funky Kong is just as important if not more, having appeared prominently in the Tropical Freeze port, Mario Kart Wii (where he was put over Dixie), and general is a recurring character in the series.

Pokemon
Same approach of adding from the latest gen but cut Pichu and Jigglypuff.

Zelda:
Add Skull Kid, Tetra
Cut Young Link.
Replace Sheik with Impa. Similar moveset, if not arguably more Sheikah. Taking off the side b, giving her throwable deku nuts that create smoke, revamping normals, Sheikah Slate, etc.

Kirby
Bandana Dee

Metroid
Cut Zero Suit, she's just Samus. TWICE.

Animal Crossing
Cut Isabelle, Villager, and add Tom Nook and KK Slider to replace them. Villager is an avatar, and Isabelle is just a new favorite, she isn't the FACE of the series. Tom Nook and KK are more iconic than both of them.

Fire Emblem
???

F-Zero
Add Black Shadow because he is the most iconic character after Captain Falcon. F-Zero had great sales when it was around, and Black Shadow is pretty recognizable, at least compared to, say, Samurai Goroh.

Mother
Cut Lucas and add Porky. Mother is a way bigger series than people give it credit for. It has a big cult following, and there's also Undertale.

Kid Icarus
Leave Pit by himself. Uprising was a long time ago, and didn't really sell all that well in the first place.

Other Nintendo Series
Cut Ice Climbers, ROB, Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, Miis. Also cut Shulk because Xenoblade is by far the smallest series represented in Smash.
Add Isaac from Golden Sun and a Custom Robo rep.

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Mario:
Add Waluigi, Paper Mario, Toad.
Cut Rosalina, Dr. Mario, Pirahna Plant. Rosalina is an EXTREMELY minor character whose importance never panned out.

DK
Add Funky Kong.
I'm ommitting Dixie and Cranky because they seem to be less memorable as a fan. Dixie appears in maybe three or four games, so not really an All Star. Funky Kong is just as important if not more, having appeared prominently in the Tropical Freeze port, Mario Kart Wii (where he was put over Dixie), and general is a recurring character in the series.

Pokemon
Same approach of adding from the latest gen but cut Pichu and Jigglypuff.

Zelda:
Add Skull Kid, Tetra
Cut Young Link.
Replace Sheik with Impa. Similar moveset, if not arguably more Sheikah. Taking off the side b, giving her throwable deku nuts that create smoke, revamping normals, Sheikah Slate, etc.

Kirby
Bandana Dee

Metroid
Cut Zero Suit, she's just Samus. TWICE.

Animal Crossing
Cut Isabelle, Villager, and add Tom Nook and KK Slider to replace them. Villager is an avatar, and Isabelle is just a new favorite, she isn't the FACE of the series. Tom Nook and KK are more iconic than both of them.

Fire Emblem
???

F-Zero
Add Black Shadow because he is the most iconic character after Captain Falcon. F-Zero had great sales when it was around, and Black Shadow is pretty recognizable, at least compared to, say, Samurai Goroh.

Mother
Cut Lucas and add Porky. Mother is a way bigger series than people give it credit for. It has a big cult following, and there's also Undertale.

Kid Icarus
Leave Pit by himself. Uprising was a long time ago, and didn't really sell all that well in the first place.

Other Nintendo Series
Cut Ice Climbers, ROB, Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, Miis. Also cut Shulk because Xenoblade is by far the smallest series represented in Smash.
Add Isaac from Golden Sun and a Custom Robo rep.
Rosalina is more important and relevant than Daisy XD !
Also, how Xenoblade is the smallest serie when you have Punch Out! ? And the Miis are still relevant today, and the idea of creating anyone in a fighting game with these is a great idea that need to be perfected only.

Last edited:

LunchmanJ

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina is more important and relevant than Daisy XD !
Also, how Xenoblade is the smallest serie when you have Punch Out! ? And the Miis are still relevant today, and the idea of creating anyone in a fighting game with these is a great idea that need to be perfected only.
Yes, my choices are strange. I come from a background in art, so I tend to be very daring.

EDIT: Oh ****. I misunderstood the title. I thought this was for ''perfect roster" not just for the Ultimate release. My bad.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

I posted this in the Dixie Kong thread, but I made some changes so I figured I'd post it here. It's 75 characters. I cut all echo fighters.

Mario: Cut Dr. Mario and Piranha Plant. Added Captain Toad and Ashley.

DK: Added Dixie and Cranky.

Zelda: Added Impa. Took Ganondorf back to his Twilight Princess look. That way all 3D Zelda's are represented. Young Link would also have a Majora's Mask moveset.

Mother: Cut Lucas and added Porky.

Fire Emblem: Cut Roy and Corrin. Added Hector and Tiki.

F zero: Added Black Shadow.

Kirby: Added Bandana Dee.

Star Fox: Added Krystal. Would also give them their Star Fox Zero designs.

Pokemon: Cut Pichu and Incineroar. Added Blaziken and Decidueye.

One Offs: Added Takamaru, Mike Jones, Lip, Isaac, Chibi Robo, Marshal, Dillon and Spring Man.

3rd Party: Cut Snake, Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, Simon and Joker. Added Geno and Rayman.
This is actually my favourite Roster to date. Cut a lot of the fluff out and added some pretty damn good Nintendo newcomer choices IMO. Kudos.

SeashoreWar

Smash Journeyman
This is actually my favourite Roster to date. Cut a lot of the fluff out and added some pretty damn good Nintendo newcomer choices IMO. Kudos.
Thanks! I actually tried a couple changes out. Mostly to Zelda and Fire Emblem.

And I did one without any 3rd parties.

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
I thought this was a thread about the "perfect roster", not "insanely disgusting roster"..

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I thought this was a thread about the "perfect roster", not "insanely disgusting roster"..
Perfection is a matter of opinion in cases like this. I disagree with the actions that some people would take, like cutting most or all of the third party characters, but that's what makes the roster perfect to them.

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
Perfection is a matter of opinion in cases like this. I disagree with the actions that some people would take, like cutting most or all of the third party characters, but that's what makes the roster perfect to them.
Third parties make Smash not a boring Nintendo all stars game, but more like a video games alla star game, removing them is pretty stupid and pointless.
That roster removed iconic third party characters like Snake and Ryu and replaced them with overrated obscure characters like Geno and other Nintendo guys that almost nobody knows about, that's an atrocity.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Third parties make Smash not a boring Nintendo all stars game, but more like a video games alla star game, removing them is pretty stupid and pointless.
That roster removed iconic third party characters like Snake and Ryu and replaced them with overrated obscure characters like Geno and other Nintendo guys that almost nobody knows about, that's an atrocity.
I don't get it either; it seems bizarre to me to prioritize Tingle (a character whose reception ranges from "divisive" to "hated") over Cloud Strife, but some people feel like third party characters "just don't fit" in Smash, or it should be Nintendo only.

From my perspective, it's a strange mindset, but we can't exactly discourage people from posting their rosters if that's what makes them perfect from their point of view. (as long as they stick with characters who originated in or are fully owned by video game companies)

Last edited:

SeashoreWar

Smash Journeyman
lol

I don't get it either; it seems bizarre to me to prioritize Tingle (a character whose reception ranges from "divisive" to "hated") over Cloud Strife, but some people feel like third party characters "just don't fit" in Smash, or it should be Nintendo only.

From my perspective, it's a strange mindset, but we can't exactly discourage people from posting their rosters if that's what makes them perfect from their point of view. (as long as they stick with characters who originated in or are fully owned by video game companies)
I think Tingle would be a good joke character. As far as Cloud goes, I've never played a Final Fantasy game so I never cared about him getting in.

I don't have an issue with 3rd parties, but I feel like it's becoming overboard now. So that's why I wanted to limit them. The 2nd roster is just who I might add if there weren't any 3rd parties.

UserKev

Smash Champion
3rd parties really lost their meaning for me after Brawl. To see both Ryu and Ken basically feels like clutter, their just thrown in "because" I really believe Sakurai is spamming the roster with them.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Changing Roaster a bit

:ultmario: (:ultdoc: as alternate costume), :ultdk:,:ultlink:, :ultsamus:/:ultzss:, :ultdarksamus:/Earlier form(E), :ultyoshi:, :ultkirby:, :ultfox:, :ultpikachu:, :ultluigi:, :ultness:, :ultfalcon:, Black Shadow (E), :ultjigglypuff:, :ultpeach:, :ultdaisy: (E), :ultbowser:, Dark Bowser (E), :ulticeclimbers:, :ultzelda:/:ultsheik:, :ultpichu:, :ultfalco:, :ultmarth:, :ultlucina:(E), :ultyounglink:, :ultganondorf:, :ultmewtwo:, :ultroy:, :ultchrom: (E), :ultgnw:, :ultmetaknight: (Dark Meta Knight as alternate costume), :ultpit:, :ultdarkpit: (E), :ultwario:, :ultsnake:, :ultike:, :ultpokemontrainer: (:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:), :ultdiddy:, Dixie Kong (E), :ultlucas:,:ultsonic:, Shadow (E), :ultkingdedede:, :ultolimar:, :ultlucario:, :ultrob:, :ulttoonlink:, :ultwolf:, :ultvillager:, Tom Nook (E), :ultmegaman:, :ultwiifittrainer:, :ultrosalina:, :ultlittlemac:, :ultgreninja:, :ultmiifighters:, :ultpalutena:, :ultpacman:, :ultrobinf:, :ultshulk:, :ultbowserjr:, :ultduckhunt:, :ultryu:, :ultken: (E), :ultcloud:, :ultcorrinf:, :ultbayonetta:, :ultinkling:, :ultridley:, :ultsimon:, :ultrichter: (E), :ultkrool:, :ultisabelle:, :ultincineroar:, :ultpiranha:, :ultjoker:, :ulthero:, :ultbanjokazooie:, Adeline, :249:, Fawful, Bandanna Dee, Knuckles, Krystal, Steve, Bio-Rex , Muddy Mole, Viridi, Shantae, Ray-Man, Chun Li, Chorus Kids, Elma, Spring-Man, Ribbon-Girl (E), Peckish Aristocrab, Shovel Knight and Plague Knight.

Bendy and Chocobo have been removed

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's my updated roster for my Smash Eternity:
(Echoes do count except for cut ones, Newcomers in Bold)

Mario (10)
Veterans::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultpiranha:

New: Waluigi/King Wart

Echoes::ultdaisy:/Midbus (Bowser Echo)

Cut::ultdoc::ultrosalina:
---------------
Donkey Kong (6)
Veterans::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:

New: Dixie/Cranky/Lord Fredrik

Zelda (5)
Veterans::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Ganon gets his CD-I design)

New: Blight Ganon (Combination of the 4 Blights)

Echo: Hilda (Zelda Echo)

Cut::ultyounglink::ultsheik::ulttoonlink:
---------------
Metroid (5)
Veterans::ultsamus::ultridley:

New: Sylux/Mother Brain

Echo::ultdarksamus:

Cut::ultzss:
---------------
Yoshi (5)
Veteran::ultyoshi:

New: Poochy/Shy Guy/Yarn Yoshi

Echo: Boshi (Yoshi Echo)
---------------
Kirby (9)
Veterans::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:

New: Bandana Dee/Keeby/Adeleine & Ribbon/Prince Fluff

Echoes: Shadow Kirby (Kirby Echo)/Galacta Knight (Meta Knight Echo)
----------------
Star Fox (5)
Veterans::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:

New: Peppy/Slippy
-----------------
Pokemon (9)
Veterans::ultpikachu::ultmewtwo::ultpokemontrainer::ultgreninja::ultincineroar:

New: Sceptile/Haxorus/Corviknight (Gen 3/5/8)

Echo: Yamper (Pikachu Echo)
Cut::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultlucario:

-----------------
Luigi's Mansion (2)

New: Polterpup/King Boo
-----------------
Earthbound (2)
Veteran::ultness:

New: Porky
Cut::ultlucas:
------------------

F-Zero (3)
Veteran::ultfalcon:

New: Bio-Rex

Echo: Black Shadow (Capt. Falcon Echo)
------------------

Fire Emblem (6)
Veterans::ultmarth::ultike::ultrobin:

New: Byleth/Hector/Ephraim
Cut:
:ultroy::ultlucina::ultcorrin::ultchrom:
--------------------
Ice Climbers (1)
Veteran::ulticeclimbers:
--------------------

Game & Watch (1)
Veteran::ultgnw:
--------------------

Kid Icarus (4)
Veterans::ultpit::ultpalutena:

New: Hades
Echoes::ultdarkpit:
---------------------

Wario (3)
Veteran::ultwario:

New: Captain Syrup/Shake King
----------------------

Pikmin (3)
Veteran::ultolimar:

New: Bulbord

Echo: Louie (Omilar Echo)
----------------------

R.O.B (1)
Veteran::ultrob:
----------------------
Metal Gear (3)
Veteran::ultsnake:

New: Psycho Mantis

Echo: Big Boss (Snake Echo)
-----------------------

Sonic (5)
Veteran::ultsonic:

New: Tails/Knuckles/Eggman

Echo: Mecha Sonic (Sonic Echo)
------------------------

Animal Crossing (2)
Veterans::ultvillager::ultisabelle:
-----------------------

Punch-Out (2)
Veteran::ultlittlemac:

Echo: King Hippo (Little Mac Echo)
------------------------

Mega Man (2)
Veteran::ultmegaman:

Echo: Bass
------------------------

Xenoblade (2)
Veteran::ultshulk:

New: Elma
------------------------

Pacman (2)
Veteran::ultpacman:

Echo: Ms. Pacman (Pac-Man Echo)
------------------------

Wii Fit (0)
------------------------

Duck Hunt (1)
Veteran::ultduckhunt:
-----------------------

Street Fighter (4)
Veteran::ultryu:

New: Chun-Li/M. Bison

Echo::ultken:
-----------------------

Final Fantasy (2)
New: Vivi/Chocobo

Cut::ultcloud:
-----------------------

Bayonetta (3)
Veteran::ultbayonetta:

New: Rodin

Echo: Jeanne (Bayonetta Echo)
------------------------

Castlevania (3)
Veteran::ultsimon:

New: Alucard

Echo::ultrichter:
-------------------------

Persona (2)
Veteran::ultjoker:

New: Jack Frost
-------------------------

Dragon Quest (2)
Veteran::ulthero:

New: Slime
--------------------------
Banjo-Kazooie (2)

Veteran::ultbanjokazooie:

New: Grunty
---------------------------

? (4th DLC Fighter)
? (5th DLC Fighter)
Virtual Boy (1)
New: Virtual Boy

Excitebike (1)
New: Excitebiker
Boxboy (1)
New: Qbby
Rolling West (1)
New: Dillon
Skylanders (1)
New: Camo
Spyro the Dragon (1)
New: Spyro
Crash Bandicoot (1)
New: Crash
Rocket League (1)
New: Octane
Shovel Knight (1)
New: Shovel Knight
Shantae (1)
New: Shantae
Earthworm Jim (1)
New: Earthworm Jim
Binding of Isaac (1)
New: Isaac
TABS (1)
New: Unit
Team Fortress (1)
New: Heavy
Smash Bros. Series (1)
New: Sandbag
Garfield-4th Party (1)
New: Garfield
Loud House-4th Party (2)
New: Lincoln Loud

Echo: Leni Loud (Lincoln Loud Echo)
Minecraft (1) (DLC)
New: Steve
Hollow Knight (1) (DLC)
New: Knight
Jet Set Raido (1) (DLC)
New: Beat
Okami (1) (DLC)
New: Amaterasu
Rayman (1) (DLC)
New: Rayman
Halo (1) (DLC)
New: Master Chief
Cut Fighters (16)
:ultdoc::ultrosalina::ultyounglink::ultsheik::ulttoonlink::ultzss::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultroy::ultlucina::ultcorrin::ultmarth::ultwiifittrainer::ultchrom:

49 Veterans + 61 Newcomers + 12 DLC Fighters + 23 Echoes + 14 Mii Fighters = 159 Fighters
There! Finished all of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My dream roster is just the current one + Crash and maybe Layton.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Here's my final roster for my Smash Eternity:
(Echoes do count except for cut ones, Newcomers in Bold)

Mario (10)
Returning::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultpiranha:

New: Waluigi/King Wart

Cut::ultdoc::ultrosalina:

Echoes::ultdaisy:/Midbus (Bowser Echo)

Donkey Kong (6)
Returning::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:

New: Dixie/Cranky/Rambi

Zelda (5)
Returning::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Ganon gets his CD-I design)

New: Blight Ganon (Combination of the 4 Blights)

Cut::ultyounglink::ultsheik::ulttoonlink:

Echo: Hilda (Zelda Echo)

Metroid (5)
Returning::ultsamus::ultridley:

New: Sylux/Mother Brain

Cut::ultzss:

Echo::ultdarksamus:

Yoshi (5)
Returning::ultyoshi:

New: Poochy/Shy Guy/Yarn Yoshi

Echo: Boshi

Kirby
Star Fox
Pokemon
Luigi's Mansion
Earthbound
F-Zero
Fire Emblem
Ice Climbers
Game & Watch
Kid Icarus
Wario
Metal Gear
Sonic
Animal Crossing
Punch-Out
Mega Man
Xenoblade
Pacman
Duck Hunt
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy
Bayonetta
Castlevania
Persona
Dragon Quest
Banjo-Kazooie
Skylanders
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot
Earthworm Jim
Binding of Isaac
TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Sim)
Team Fortress
Smash Bros. Series
Loud House-4th Party
Minecraft
(DLC)
Hollow Knight (DLC)
Jet Set Raido (DLC)
Okami (DLC)
Rayman (DLC)
Halo (DLC)

Will finish soon, still under construction.
You would keep the Piranha Plant but cut Rosalina.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Dream Roster? Every Nintendo character in the Nintendo Fighting Game plus the important characters from the Third Parties without intruding on their series or other fighting series too much like PS All-Stars or having Smash have multiple SF fighters to make SF feel redundant or vice versa. Third Parties need to be handled within reason.

Top Bottom