• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Perfect Quartz Soldier: Jasper for Multiversus

UserKev

Smash Champion
Welcome To The Jasper Support Thread.
1640928798154.png

Who is Jasper?
Jasper is one of the two secondary antagonists (alongside Yellow Diamond) of the Steven Universe franchise. Or formerly her role.
1640956991611.png

Why Jasper?
Jasper is both a very recurring villain linked to Pink Diamond and eventually Steven Universe himself and a core rival to the Crystal Gems.
1640957453087.png

How we should she play?
Jasper would obviously play similarly to Garnet with a more heavier focus on brutal strength being the perfect quartz, having her own signature armor where she equips a gem like helmet on her head. And can perform rolling attacks, charging and heavier punches.

OP may be updated if requested.
Come and show your support for the cheeto puff.
Supporters:
PK-remling Fire PK-remling Fire
PeridotGX PeridotGX
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
UserKev UserKev

Attachments

Last edited:

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
I support Jasper for Multiversus. I always found the straight-up villainous gems interesting, and I do like how even after she got "redeemed," Jasper was still more of an antagonistic force. She gave a good contrast to a lot of the other characters.

Plus her moveset would probably be pretty dope and she has a ton of different costume options.

Top Bottom