• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Perfect Fighting Game

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
I have come up with a concept for the perfect fighting game. Get ready...it's a big one.

Nintendo vs. Capcom vs. Sega vs. Square Enix vs. Microsoft vs. Sony vs. Valve vs. Activision vs. Konami vs. Disney vs. DC. vs. Ubisoft vs. Hasbro vs. Bandai Namco vs. Atlus vs. Bethesda vs. Wayforward vs. Yacht Club vs. Rockstar vs. Atari vs. EA vs. BioWare vs. Naughty Dog vs. Bungie vs. Koei Tecmo vs. Mojang vs. Epic Games vs. Game Freak (?) vs. Insomniac vs. Gameloft vs. Blizzard vs. id Software vs. Rare vs. Retro Studios vs. LucasArts vs. Telltale Games vs. TT Games vs Level 5

Any other things that could be added?

AlRex

Smash Lord
If it's "Disney" and not Marvel, I think you could change it from DC to Warner Bros., since that'd include Mortal Kombat, other Midway/Warner games, and the various shows/movies they own, like Disney. Along that same line, maybe include the big anime/manga companies (Shueisha/Toei, Kadokawa Shoten, Kodansha, Studio Trigger, Tatsunoko, etc.), Toho (the makers of Godzilla and the like), and I guess Universal and Viacom? Or are they sort of close to merged at this point, like Disney & Fox? Perhaps to make this easier you could call it "Everyone VS Everyone", and in the far-flung future, this'd outpace MUGEN, with a select screen that involves typing into a database to find the character/stage you want to fight on.

Top Bottom