• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Player-1

Smash Legend
no you just press forward and c stick up twice. The forward is the run and the first c stick up is the cartwheel, the second c stick up is usmash

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not that you run-cartwheel first, you just Forward, C-Up, C-Up buffered at the end of one of your animations.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
does anyone have advice on how to beat yoshi? my games with raptor take too long and i feel my occasional wins are luck ;_; im fine if they take long tho. i just wanna feel like im doing it right if im taking the time to try for a win

Player-1

Smash Legend
From what I've discussed with other people all of the bdacus stuff is like the same window, if it isn't then Diddy's is definitely one of the harder chars to bdacucs with.

Napos

Smash Ace
or you can master your Char. Thats what Salem did and..............................

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
So i'm finally trying to get better again, but i noticed that we don't have the seperate video sub-forum anymore, and i don't think it's helpfull if i just post in the video threat and hope some1 finds it, so should i just post the videos here once they are uploaded, or will the mod unlock the critique threat?

joshcorris

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Vega, I can't get the BDACUS to work, and I feel like my game needs enough improvement overall that learning it will have to wait. I cannot figure out how to include the original comment in my reply with this unnecessary new format.

Vega4

Smash Ace
What about the "Today Livestream" section. Are they going to put it again?

Vega4

Smash Ace
it's on the right side of the forums page
I can't see it on my iPad. I'll try later on my pc.
All I can see now is the "add your smah stream" thing.
They should put it just the way it was, on the top of the whole smashboard.

Vega4

Smash Ace
So Zinoto beat Ally last weekend, I though he was dead or something, after Apex it was like he didn't exist.
He lost to Zero, but not with the stupid nado nado nado and just nado "tactic" that ADHD couldn't handle.
Zero's Nado is too good IF HE CATCHES YOU WITH IT, but you have to be stupid to let him catch you with whiffed nados.

Perhaps that's the more interesting and at the same time disapointing thing of watching ADHD matches, if he is in a good day, he can beat anybody, but if he is in a bad day, he can lose so stup*dly.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
long time no see diddy boards. i just thought of something that might have been experimented with already. with snake when he's recovering, can you steal his c4? like when he drops his c4 he'll stick you. can you stay on him without attacking and just take his stock? he'll stick you because he wont drop his up+b for anything else. when it sticks you run away and let him die. take a bit of percent but is it worth it? if you guys get what im saying :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
Better to just footstool him out of it, take no damage and don't risk putting yourself in a dangerous position.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
it is a guaranteed win if he's on his last stock. if you're down a lot in percent its also really beneficial i think. and if you do it right chances are you get back on stage and put the c4 on him before you take the damage. theres no residual damage from the cypher from spikes or anything. none of him getting back his up b and more risky recoveries. at least in my opinion. i havent really tried it but it seems like it could work to me.

Vega4

Smash Ace
P1 should test this. He is the best Diddy out there and I'm sure he can do it with no fear.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've done it a couple of times where I'm trying to grab them out of up-b with side-b and fell short, but then they'd stick me with their c4 since I'm right in front of them

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
So since you've done it would you say it helps? Is it worth the risk? I'm sure the side b is more beneficial but still.

And I learned diddys infinite. How do I start it up right from falcos jab? Is that even possible? I heard in commentary that it is and idk if its true (I have not mastered the infinite so I get about 3 or 4 turn arounds before I mess up -_-)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I mean, I didn't try to go for stealing his c4 so there was no risk of me trying to go for it, it just came out that way.

I think me and Zinoto found out that if Falco does his jab's perfectly then it's not possible, especially if he's spacing his jabs then not even close.

Top Bottom