• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
there is no MK matchup. Outsmart the MK and you may possibly win. If you are on even smarts you should lose all of the time

Apex is my last event smash. Gonna go fully jump to the FGC side afterwards and focus on AE, and maybe hang out at some locals when Im free

C.J.

Smash Master
Anti, M2K, Nairo, Ally, and Shadow off the top of my head. RedHalberd may or may not have, not sure.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Anti, M2K, Nairo, Ally, and Shadow off the top of my head. RedHalberd may or may not have, not sure.
Yep, but ADHD also has beaten them several times. Perhaps the only one he hasn't beaten (or has a terrible record vs him) is Anti.
I know it's not easy, but surely is not imposible.

If Zinoto or someone wants to see an example of how to play vs MK, then just watch ADHD matches vs Nairo and M2K in Collision V.

@Tibs, Razer knows the match, ask to Gnes :E

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
When you debate a matchup you debate the characteristics of the character, not the individual people playing them. Individuals have too many variables for you to logically use them as examples

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Oh, GDX what happened against Raptor? I would've thought that you had that match in the bag.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh, GDX what happened against Raptor? I would've thought that you had that match in the bag.
Played bad. Kept getting hit by stuff cause my reactions were really slow in comparison to the usual :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Get out of here you

Some days you just get hit by everything. Other days you're on that isai status

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
*namesearch* :awesome:

More like I whooped you. Jk but in all seriousness you just weren't patient enough and approached at some pretty bad times.
Zinoto making me feel mad free :happysheep:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

More like I whooped you. Jk but in all seriousness you just weren't patient enough and approached at some pretty bad times.
yea. You make up for approaching too much with fast reactions. and mine just weren't fast enough Saturday to compensate. Had to slow it down the rest of my matches

Gnes

Smash Master
P1 will actually get destroyed....I really can't wait for people to see a snake that knows the MU.
It's sad to watch

Its bad but not as bad as Mk. Snake you can at least gimp/run from because he's slower than you.

Its because he's Keith #2. Keith #1 would have won.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As an AE player I don't see the beauty of playing marvel. Just watching it is fine for me.

It's so flashy you want to play it but then you do and realize your mistake

I'll need to take pics with any diddy mains at apex. Probably won't see most of you again after it

Vega4

Smash Ace
help me stop going for my bananas instead of going for the opening
That's a comon mistake that we use to make. Too bad no one of pro Diddys has answer this.

I like to mix going inmediately for naners (right after I get new ones) with attacking the opponent. This works a lot of times because they use to like chase you in that right moment, because they think you are going for the nana instead of them.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just play without bananas for two months. That's what I did back in the day

It's like Claw from street fighter. If they knock your claw off you don't automatically go for it you fight without it until its safe/more beneficial to get it back.

Zinoto

Smash Lord

Lol, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just :yoshi2: - :diddy: isn't easy at all for you guys in the least. Me and Delta played that MU for like 4 hours last weekend and I don't see :yoshi2: winning it lol.
zinoto needs to check his fb messages >=(
:( Sorry, I've been working on Spanish and Math. I'm back tho <3.

Its because he's Keith #2. Keith #1 would have won.
Help me with the :metaknight: MU. I feel so sad whenever I have to play a good one.

That's a comon mistake that we use to make. Too bad no one of pro Diddys has answer this.
Sadly, there isn't a definitive answer. It's all situational. If you feel that you have an advantage, press it. But stay safe overall.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just :yoshi2: - :diddy: isn't easy at all for you guys in the least. Me and Delta played that MU for like 4 hours last weekend and I don't see :yoshi2: winning it lol.

Help me with the :metaknight: MU. I feel so sad whenever I have to play a good one.

Yoshi's like Gods gift to diddy from heaven. A character that can't jump out of shield against a character that excels in shield pressure/traps. At least -2 if you play it the brawl way.

Against mk honestly your gonna have to simply outplay them. He obviously has the superior tools, and can choose to not get hit if he feels like it. You honestly have to punish EVERYTHING that you can. Pm me about the problems your having and I'll try to help you out.

Shmot If I somehow make it to apex I'll show you the nightmare of Razer practice MWAHAHAHAHA

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think you're missing too many follow ups suinoku, it looks like you were just trying to play it safe so you don't lose the momentum and keep control of the center of the stage, but I think you could throw in a retreating fair or a dtilt or something just to keep the pressure on him while staying relatively safe. Which I also think you should use a bit more dtilt for pressure.

Also, it was working against this MK so maybe that's why you kept doing it, but I'd be more careful of jumping above MK. I think that MK could have punished you more for it, but didn't so it worked fine against him, but when you come to Apex I'd just watch that against some of the American MKs.

btw everyone here are some vids of me from a tournament i got 2nd at this past weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLABXYNrrhtBewW3m46Y97SojSWJz-0aAj&feature=view_all

Vega4

Smash Ace
@Suinoko, name of the song in Smashville, please (like player-1 said, you jump too much right in MK's head. Where you trying to do the infinite?).

@Player-1, name of the song in Battlefield, please (don't pummel that much, he was scaping of you r grab. Also predict his shield when you have a naner and use monkey flip).

Top Bottom